Chara

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Chara

Is it my imagination or is Chara looking slow to make his passing decisions and is turning the puck over more than usual?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Chara

Haven't noticed it.

I have noticed that they've won 7 in a row.  The team will never look perfect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Not complaining . Just wondering what the problem might be with the giant.

Injury?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I didn't notice the problem.  I saw a tunrover or two, but nothing to make me think he's injured.  Did you see a specific weakness?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I questioned him one or two games... but now I think I've questioned every Bruin at least that many.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Chara is fine, how can anyone complain about the turn around by the Bruins this month. It has been a team effort and that includes Chara.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Chara:
    [QUOTE]Is it my imagination or is Chara looking slow to make his passing decisions and is turning the puck over more than usual?
    Posted by skater68[/QUOTE]
    Perhaps Chara was a little slow out of the gate this year[they all were].His game is fine now .I don't think there is anyone in the league I would trade  Chara for . 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

I'm asking a question . Not suggesting trading him or benching him. He is the top dog on defense in the NHL.

Just have noticed some plays this season that are unusual for him. Seems a little slow in his decision making and passes not as crisp as usual. No crisis.