Cheapest Balcony Seat $85 on Pre Sale

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Cheapest Balcony Seat $85 on Pre Sale

Got access to the pre sale of  individual game seats for the Bruins at face value through their site.
    The cheapest high row end balconies were $85.
    The cheapest Balconies for the good games were about $120.

These were face value and represent between a 100% and 200% increase over last season or more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Cheapest Balcony Seat $85 on Pre Sale

This information is incorrect.  No tickets went up that much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

yeah that doesnt look right.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The least expensive balcony seat is $60.50.  If you're going to lie about something to get people riled up, be sure it isn't something that is easily checked.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

Cheapest pre-sale balcony seats are $60.50, but ticketbastard charges a $10 service fee, so that accounts for the steep increase. 
    Dogwacker's right though, tickets have gone up a ton - the two balcony price levels are $60 and $109 (plus $10)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

The cost after Ticketmaster/facility fees is just over $80.

But I can watch Milan fight in the North End for free.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Nas is right i got a email from the bruins and those prices are incorrect sorry for the lower case lettering i am just lazy right now. I also got the pre sale info as well and did not see that price range on my email at least not on my mail

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Cheapest Balcony Seat $85 on Pre Sale:
    The cost after Ticketmaster/facility fees is just over $80.
    Posted by dogwhacker

The Ticketmaster fees were in place last season.  Your story is bogus and no one is fooled.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

It's only partly bogus. I just checked my presale code on several games. There is tiered pricing for the games. Weekend, rivalry teams and high profile games have the highest minimum price at $105 plus fees. I found a NYI game on a Monday night that has tickets for $70 plus the fees. And these seats arein the last 2 rows of the balcony.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

yup, it also costs 3$ for a loaf of bread now...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

The cheapest seats I've been able to find personally were 75$ through this pre-sale.  I'm sure there are 60$ seats but I'm unable to find those game.  Either way, they wanted 105$ bucks for section 328 row 13 for the Panthers game on Dec 23rd.  That's just ridiculous.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

did anybody get opening night tics - went rignt on at 11 and could not even get
    1 ticket at any price - how many do they release - 6 tickets??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfrog34. Show bostonfrog34's posts

I could only find $60 tickets (before fees) in the presale for a couple of games (Islanders in November, I think, and maybe a Winnipeg or Panthers game), and I checked most of the games. For most games, tickets start at $75. For the really good ones, they start at three digits (again, before fees).

Go on StubHub. I bought tickets for three games there (Carolina and Ottawa in February, Toronto in March--I took what I could afford) a few weeks ago and never paid as much as $60 per ticket. Even with fees and shipping, I think the most I paid was $55 per ticket total. Some of the tickets I bought cost less than $50. If you want to go see a low-profile game in October or November, you can find tickets on StubHub for $30 or so before fees. Of course, we're talking balcony seats here, but that's where I always sit... 

Let's face it; the ticket "brokers" (they used to be called scalpers) and the high-volume buyers have nearly priced those of us who only go to a few games a year out of the market. For the last few seasons, I've bought the Holiday Hat Trick package in December for $33 per ticket for three games, which is a great deal. But I called the ticket office recently to see whether the Hat Trick would be on again for this season, and the guy I spoke to wasn't sure... Success comes at a price, but I still think it's worth it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Cheapest Balcony Seat $85 on Pre Sale:
    did anybody get opening night tics - went rignt on at 11 and could not even get 1 ticket at any price - how many do they release - 6 tickets??
    Posted by maddog2020

NONE !

somehow all the ticket brokers get to them even before the pre-sale.
    So as long as legalized scalping is allowed good luck.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanteFratto. Show DanteFratto's posts

Email me at dantefratto@gmail.com if your looking for tickets less than the box office or TM price.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivvak. Show kivvak's posts

Tickets for the home opener were not even available in the season ticket holder presale. I got on as soon as it opened up and nothing was available. So do not count on getting any at the general sale on Friday.

Sections
Shortcuts