Check this out.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Check this out.....

I did the math on the last three games.  The Bruins have scored....

Two goals in 37 seconds

Two goals in 8 seconds

Two goals in 14 seconds

Two goals in 28 seconds

Two goals in 29 seconds

Two goals in 49 seconds

That's early 80's type stupidity right there.  And it's great way to demoralize the opposing team.  I say they keep doing it.....just choose to keep scoring pairs of goals with a half minute or so of each other...yeah should be simple

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Check this out.....

It's all about choices.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The guys on NBC tonight referred to it as the Bruins' "quick strike offence."  Tops in the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Hibernation is over !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It looks like Julien has finally decided that it's incredibly stupid to play the fourth line after the B's score a goal.  I've been calling for this for years.  It makes no sense at all to completely avoid getting a second marker as quickly as possible.

Goals this quickly never came with the fourth line out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Check this out.....:
    It looks like Julien has finally decided that it's incredibly stupid to play the fourth line after the B's score a goal.  I've been calling for this for years.  It makes no sense at all to completely avoid getting a second marker as quickly as possible. Goals this quickly never came with the fourth line out there.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I thought it just happenned against the Leafs....Campbll scored 28 seconds after Lucic......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Check this out..... : I thought it just happenned against the Leafs....Campbll scored 28 seconds after Lucic......
    Posted by dezaruchi

It made sense this time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Check this out..... : I thought it just happenned against the Leafs....Campbll scored 28 seconds after Lucic......
    Posted by dezaruchi

And guess what ? Against the Sens the game before .....

06:41 BOS Johnny Boychuk (1) Slap Shot - Assists: C. Kelly (4) & R. Peverley (3)
    07:18 BOS Daniel Paille (2) Snap Shot - Assists: S. Thornton (1) & G. Campbell (1)

Incredibly smart move by Julien 2 games in a row.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Check this out..... : And guess what ? Against the Sens the game before ..... 06:41 BOS Johnny Boychuk (1) Slap Shot - Assists: C. Kelly (4) & R. Peverley (3) 07:18 BOS Daniel Paille (2) Snap Shot - Assists: S. Thornton (1) & G. Campbell (1)           Incredibly smart move by Julien 2 games in a row.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

It definitely happens more than never.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

crickets........."i've been calling for this for years"..........too funny

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It looks like Julien has finally decided that it's incredibly stupid to play the fourth line after the B's score a goal.  Posted by Not-A-Shot

Julien is coaching much better this year he knows teams are gunning for the Stanley Cup. I had a big smile when he called a timeout last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

(In Mayor Quimby voice...)

I, err, ahh, have also been calling for more rapid goal scahhhhring.  I, ahhhh, say more goals are good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

(In Mayor Menino voice) I hfkrn jysknfs nnfkjehfg tunnel agheiroopk...agerrhty wrennnhy thew. (sorry, I can never understand a word he says)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

(In Mayor Menino voice) I hfkrn jysknfs nnfkjehfg tunnel agheiroopk...agerrhty wrennnhy thew. (sorry, I can never understand a word he says)
    Posted by davecarr

Ha.  I think you nailed it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

Posted by davecarr

Ionic...  er I mean Iconic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I'd say he's more likely gotten the team to stop trying to play and win with a one goal lead and nothing more. Lack of killer instinct is no longer a problem.

It looks like Julien has finally decided that it's incredibly stupid to play the fourth line after the B's score a goal.  I've been calling for this for years.  It makes no sense at all to completely avoid getting a second marker as quickly as possible. Goals this quickly never came with the fourth line out there.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I mean, I don't remember goals...

You know, I thought you meant...

That's one way to look at it.  Another is...

LOL

Dang.

In your face, NAS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Just wondering, but does it have to deal with the NHL being younger than anytime before?  Rattle and hum before a recovery in other words. Anyway just a thought.

Sections
Shortcuts