check this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

check this

i used the bobble head on my facebook and caused quite a stir haha - this is what was sent in reply from the most annoying canadien fan i know - any clever comments warranted?

Funny how tough you guys are without Laraque around now. I'll not bore you with a link to the infamous pic where Lucic wouldn't even look at him. Say who won Pouliot vs Krejic, Moen vs Ferrence, Price vs Thomas, White vs Boychuk etc. ??? Y...ou know the fights where people actually squared off that nobody seems to dwell on, not to mention the season series. Also curious, is Savard going to be back for the playoffs? Not that it will matter we'll just let you guys play caveman hockey and let the wins pile up but, I have no interest in watching that vegetable lay on the ice drooling evertime he gets hit. I'm not trying to be rude but, I don't want anything to delay us inevitably knocking yas out yet again. I should also note the only good thing Matt Cooke ever done was save the Bruins 6 mil a year by knocking that drama queen out 4 good. Maybe we should even sign Ulf Samuelsson for the night too! I'm tired of the camera cutting away to Sea Bass in his suit thats too small for his fat gut!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: check this

surprised? i think not- typical "classy" habs fan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

Re: check this

exactly...

my comment was - "I'm calling 911 - I do not like the tone of that message"

Sections
Shortcuts