Cheer Up Sheep!

The future is bright!

Chara 7yrs left & 7 mill per
    Bergeron 3yrs left & 5 mill per
    Thomas 2yrs left & 5 mill per
    Savard 7yrs left 5 mill per

Did I miss anybody ..........

Oh wait Ryder will be re-signed for 4 more years at 4 million per

at a boy PC keep reaching for those stars!

Sheep keep buying those over stuffed Bs hands and division champs banners!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Cheer Up Sheep!

In Response to Cheer Up Sheep!:
    [QUOTE]Cheer Up Sheep! The future is bright! Chara 7yrs left & 7 mill per Bergeron 3yrs left & 5 mill per Thomas 2yrs left & 5 mill per Savard 7yrs left 5 mill per Did I miss anybody .......... Oh wait Ryder will be re-signed for 4 more years at 4 million per at a boy PC keep reaching for those stars! Sheep keep buying those over stuffed Bs hands and division champs banners!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

Wow, forgot I bookmarked this back in April.  Good for a laugh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

nice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Cheer Up Sheep!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Cheer Up Sheep! : Wow, forgot I bookmarked this back in April.  Good for a laugh.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the laugh Hang. I was proud to have been branded a sheep on more occasions than I was able to keep track of. I was a kool-aid drinking,black and gold glasses wearing sheep that was willing to buy into this overpriced, under acheiving team called the Bruins because I didn't know enough about hockey to know any better. Oh well, it was a fluke anyways........they'll never be able to do it again............Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheer Up Sheep! : Thanks for the laugh Hang. I was proud to have been branded a sheep on more occasions than I was able to keep track of. I was a kool-aid drinking,black and gold glasses wearing sheep that was willing to buy into this overpriced, under acheiving team called the Bruins because I didn't know enough about hockey to know any better. Oh well, it was a fluke anyways........they'll never be able to do it again............
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez, I know you're a huge fan and loyal as they come.  Waht a great ride it was!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

and savard is only on the books for 4 mill....what an idiot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

[QUOTE]and savard is only on the books for 4 mill....what an idiot
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Hey cut me some slack like you didn't toss you jersey in the trash
    after MTL went up 2-0.

At least I have the stones to admit I was wrong and actually
    spend my free time productively by not digging up old posts.

PS

I could keep verbally assulting you but I would rather save my energy
    for the Cactus Man!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheer Up Sheep! : Hey cut me some slack like you didn't toss you jersey in the trash after MTL went up 2-0. At least I have the stones to admit I was wrong and actually spend my free time productively by not digging up old posts. PS I could keep verbally assulting you but I would rather save my energy for the Cactus Man!

We're sheep.  You're...not a fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheer Up Sheep! : Hey cut me some slack like you didn't toss you jersey in the trash after MTL went up 2-0. At least I have the stones to admit I was wrong and actually spend my free time productively by not digging up old posts. PS I could keep verbally assulting you but I would rather save my energy for the Cactus Man!

I didn't throw away the jersey after any game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

When Montreal went up 2-0, I was adamant that Boston lost those games more than the Habs won them. I said that Boston was a team that was built to win a 7 game series and that the only really important win was the 4th one in a series. It feels good knowing anyone can go back through any of my posts and see that there was never a time when I felt they didn't have a legitimate chance of winning it all. Many of us "sheep" caught lots of flak from yourself and others so don't act like you don't deserve a little bit of the old "I told you so". This sheep loves the contracts signed by TT, Chara and Bergeron. Hey, the sheep won. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheer Up Sheep! : When Montreal went up 2-0, I was adamant that Boston lost those games more than the Habs won them. I said that Boston was a team that was built to win a 7 game series and that the only really important win was the 4th one in a series. It feels good knowing anyone can go back through any of my posts and see that there was never a time when I felt they didn't have a legitimate chance of winning it all. Many of us "sheep" caught lots of flak from yourself and others so don't act like you don't deserve a little bit of the old "I told you so". This sheep loves the contracts signed by TT, Chara and Bergeron. Hey, the sheep won. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

amen dez!!!!

heres a post from u a couple of hours before game 3 of the montreal series. u had there back!

Re: When Bruins lose this series...

posted at 4/18/2011 4:24 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=65111a90383c640a723d19053841fde1&plckUserId=65111a90383c640a723d19053841fde1">
    First: 1/3/2010
    Last: 7/9/2011

In Response to Re: When Bruins lose this series... : I agree i didn't give you some in depth analytical way the B's can come back. I know they haven't shown us anything the last 2 games. I won't include last years 4 game sweep as this years team has a different make up. I also agree with Fletcher that i too will be the second one to carry a torch over to Juliens house if they lose. I guess all i'm trying to say is i'm not ready to give up on them just yet. 
    Posted by 50belowzero

Count me among the lynch mob IF they lose but,as it stands,count me among the few believers in this team.It takes no discipline to join the mob but sticking by a team when the going is tough...it's freaking hard.
    Brad Marchand.........I love the little weasel!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

This thread is now greatness.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Even if they had lost how can the Bergy contract be considered bad?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Even if they had lost how can the Bergy contract be considered bad?
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus[/QUOTE]

That's what makes the OP's post even funnier. Can you imagine how much Bergeron and Chara would command if they were free agents this summer?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Cheer Up Sheep! : Wow, forgot I bookmarked this back in April.  Good for a laugh.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Sometimes it is better to keep one's mouth shut and have others think he is a fool, than to post as JJLOVER and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

SAY WHAT?.... I didn't toss my jersey in the trash when the Canada pu55y's went up 2-0.... as a matter of a fact that is when I bought some new items from fools that were getting ride of their stuff.  Did you by any chance list anything on EBAY about that time that was B's memorabillia?....  I bought a neat looking little Bruins Zamboni for $5 ( free shipping) and I got a couple of see through decals for the car for $3, Oh yeah and a Bear Stein that looks like a Bruins Goalie Mask.... If that was you virtually giving that stuff away- THANK YOU.. got anymore to give me cheap?

Sections
Shortcuts