Cheering for the Habs tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Cheering for the Habs tonight?

Absolutely not, I don't think I could bring myself to that level. If the Bruins make the playoffs, which I believe they will, or win the division it should be because they did it themselves and didn't require teams like the Habs to help them out. I for one am cheering for Ottawa tonight and am hoping for a Bruins turn around. Anyone else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight?

I'm cheering for the Habs to win. The better the Habs play the worse their draft pick will be.

Its 2 pluses vs. 1 minus.

Pluses win for me. I'd like the Bruins to do it by themselves, but I will take whatever help we can get regardless of the circumstances.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

You never cheer for the habs, never.

Now go say 50 hail neelys each of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight?:
    [QUOTE]You never cheer for the habs, never. Now go say 50 hail neelys each of you.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

How about cheering against the Sens and the Habs got in the way of being the other team ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Nope. If the Habs had to win a game for us to make the playoffs that's a trade I will gladly make.

I'm not religious but I regularly make a black and gold sacrifice for Neely, Bourque, and Orr. I hope that they can be channeled into our players now and they can start winning.

I blame the Bruins for making me want the Habs to win a game. So it kind of makes me feel better about it lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : How about cheering against the Sens and the Habs got in the way of being the other team ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Still unacceptable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : Still unacceptable.

ummmm how about taking off my bifocals and pretending those jerseys worn by the opposition look like the Hurricanes playing ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

The way I'm looking at is the way I looked at the Steelers vs. Packers super bowl.

I didn't want either team to win but I wanted the Steelers to lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

C'mon, you all know your closet Carey Price fans.

A Habs win tonight and a Bruins win tomorrow would sure brighten things up around here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Markov already will miss a game after his comeback.
    I just won't watch this game and hope Sens lose.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : ummmm how about taking off my bifocals and pretending those jerseys worn by the opposition look like the Hurricanes playing ?

Hmm, nope still insufficient. Sorry Ben Franklin.

My point is this, if it has gotten to the point where we need to cheer for the habs for the b's to win than something is not right. Its like cheering for Isreal to Nuke Iran so that we dont have to worry about the middle east anymore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

I respect the heck out of Carey Price so between two teams that I have no interest in seeing win I would like to see him do well.  I respect Alfredson but not to the same tone that I respect Price... and that's because I'm a goaltender so I support the goalie.

Go (insert team playing the Sens)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : Hmm, nope still insufficient. Sorry Ben Franklin. My point is this, if it has gotten to the point where we need to cheer for the habs for the b's to win than something is not right. Its like cheering for Isreal to Nuke Iran so that we dont have to worry about the middle east anymore.

In less then a couple of hours I've gone from looking cute to evil to Ben Franklin. You Americans !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I love the B's more than I hate the Habs.  An Ottawa loss is good for the B's.

GO HABS GO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I'm rooting for the habs for the rest of the season. The more they win, the lower their draft pick goes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Does it matter who we cheer for at this stage ? It's inevitable the Sens will overtake the Bruins & drop them to 7th. Maybe that will wake them up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Never under any circunstances will I root for the Habs, EVER!!

I want the Bruins to earn the right to Defend the Cup by getting enough points to get into the post season and I don't mean back their way in. Only then will they appreciate the opportunity they have given themselves by doing so.

Lets GO BRUINS!! Turn this this around on ST. Paddys Day and make a strong push for the playoffs!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I cheered for the Habs the other night.  I had some success.  So, yup, count me in "Go Habs Go"', how cheap, heh, but it is the regular season!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Not in my lifetime.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Never under any circunstances will I root for the Habs, EVER!! I want the Bruins to earn the right to Defend the Cup by getting enough points to get into the post season and I don't mean back their way in. Only then will they appreciate the opportunity they have given themselves by doing so. Lets GO BRUINS!! Turn this this around on ST. Paddys Day and make a strong push for the playoffs!!
    Posted by MrVmax[/QUOTE]

No one cares how a team gets there. It just matters if they do.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Never cheer for the Habs.  Watch the game and accept the final score whatever it may be.  If you cheer for the frogs, you will regret it for a long time. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Never cheer for the Habs.  Watch the game and accept the final score whatever it may be.  If you cheer for the frogs, you will regret it for a long time. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

I've done it many times when their victory will assist the Bruins in the end.

I don't regret it.

This isn't fourth grade.  Why act like it?  "I never put my potato chips next to my peanut butter sandwich.  It's bad luck!  The chips have to be on top of it, or bad things will happen."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I have no problem rooting for the Habs - or anyone else - if it is to the Bruins benefit.

Otherwise it depeneds, I will tell you this, if there was a Stanley Cup final between the nucks and the habs, I would be rooting for the Habs big time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I have no problem rooting for the Habs - or anyone else - if it is to the Bruins benefit. Otherwise it depeneds, I will tell you this, if there was a Stanley Cup final between the nucks and the habs, I would be rooting for the Habs big time.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You are an evil man !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : You are an evil man !

I'm not the first.

Also, there have been many books written about post apocalyptic societies and I only wrote one sentence and didn't mention anything about human flesh eating zombies in the stands.