Cheering for the Habs tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight?

In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight?:
    [QUOTE]I have no problem rooting for the Habs - or anyone else - if it is to the Bruins benefit. Otherwise it depeneds, I will tell you this, if there was a Stanley Cup final between the nucks and the habs, I would be rooting for the Habs big time.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    I would actually think i had died and went to hell. I likely wouldn't watch ,let alone cheer for either of them.I'm sure the devil ( M.Satan) would make me watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : I would actually think i had died and went to hell. I likely wouldn't watch ,let alone cheer for either of them.I'm sure the devil ( M.Satan) would make me watch.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

There's a silver lining in every dark cloud.

* 100% gaurantee a riot in at least one city, if not both.
    * First puck drop, 12 players drop to the all ice claiming to have been tripped or slashed.  Hilarious.  NHL declares it a diving championship.
    * Glorius cheapshots, or is that Glorieux cheap shots?  Something like that.
    * Anyone who didn't already hate the nucks or habs would start to.
    * The war of words would be hysterical.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : There's a silver lining in every dark cloud. * 100% gaurantee a riot in at least one city, if not both. * First puck drop, 12 players drop to the all ice claiming to have been tripped or slashed.  Hilarious.  NHL declares it a diving championship. * Glorius cheapshots, or is that Glorieux cheap shots?  Something like that. * Anyone who didn't already hate the nucks or habs would start to. * The war of words would be hysterical.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    I guess i could look forward to the heavyweight bout between Lapierre & Subban.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Still can't do it. I don't care who they are playing or what the consequences of that game are, Im hoping for a Habs loss.