Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Cheering for the Habs tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight?

In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight?:
    I have no problem rooting for the Habs - or anyone else - if it is to the Bruins benefit. Otherwise it depeneds, I will tell you this, if there was a Stanley Cup final between the nucks and the habs, I would be rooting for the Habs big time.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I would actually think i had died and went to hell. I likely wouldn't watch ,let alone cheer for either of them.I'm sure the devil ( M.Satan) would make me watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : I would actually think i had died and went to hell. I likely wouldn't watch ,let alone cheer for either of them.I'm sure the devil ( M.Satan) would make me watch.
    Posted by 50belowzero

There's a silver lining in every dark cloud.

* 100% gaurantee a riot in at least one city, if not both.
    * First puck drop, 12 players drop to the all ice claiming to have been tripped or slashed.  Hilarious.  NHL declares it a diving championship.
    * Glorius cheapshots, or is that Glorieux cheap shots?  Something like that.
    * Anyone who didn't already hate the nucks or habs would start to.
    * The war of words would be hysterical.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Cheering for the Habs tonight? : There's a silver lining in every dark cloud. * 100% gaurantee a riot in at least one city, if not both. * First puck drop, 12 players drop to the all ice claiming to have been tripped or slashed.  Hilarious.  NHL declares it a diving championship. * Glorius cheapshots, or is that Glorieux cheap shots?  Something like that. * Anyone who didn't already hate the nucks or habs would start to. * The war of words would be hysterical.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I guess i could look forward to the heavyweight bout between Lapierre & Subban.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Still can't do it. I don't care who they are playing or what the consequences of that game are, Im hoping for a Habs loss.

Sections
Shortcuts