Chemistry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Chemistry

A lot is made of "team chemistry". It's pretty obvious this team has a wicked bunch of it. I'm trying to remember which Bruins team had as much. I can remember back to the Esposito, Cashman, Hodge, Orr, Awrey, McKenzie, Bucyk, etc. days. It seems there was chemistry involved in that team as well. There were stories about how those guys "hung out" together, much the same as with today's team. Both teams were wildly successful. A few bona fide stars on each team, but I think more importantly, they were a very cohesive and unselfish unit. No one player was as big as the team attidute, etc. 
    Anyone else feel like I do?

Garfield

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Chemistry

this team is multiple cups good. i'd be dissapointed if they don't win more than one with this group. as much as chemistry, i think they have the players to play the system. they are all drinking clode's kool-aid. here's to hoping they're drinking that kool-aid from the cup, this year, the next.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Bergeron and Brad Boyes had some pretty good chemistry for a bit.  I remember all the press was on the Thornton line, while Bergeron and Boyes were quitely ripping it up -- most likely with a stiff on the other wing

Not unlike Bergeron and Marchand last year (regarding chemistry -- not to call Recchi a stiff)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Everyone seems to like Bergeron everywhere he goes. I have a feeling he is a great teamate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I think we see evidence of this in how they stick up for each other on the ice. They care about the team above any personal goals and will drop 'em for a teammate with no 2nd thoughts. Like Boychcuk last Saturday in the Philly game when MArchand got creamed by Hartnell. I haven't seen a Bruins team with as much 'all for 1, and 1 for all' attitiude since the Orr Espo years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Memory says it was Sturm on that line towards the end of the season, I remember finally finding a player other than PJ Axelsson on the team to pull for.

In Response to Re: Chemistry:
    Bergeron and Brad Boyes had some pretty good chemistry for a bit.  I remember all the press was on the Thornton line, while Bergeron and Boyes were quitely ripping it up -- most likely with a stiff on the other wing Not unlike Bergeron and Marchand last year (regarding chemistry -- not to call Recchi a stiff)
    Posted by Chappy28

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

And if Sturm was on that line.....does that not mean that Thornton was gone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

this team is multiple cups good. i'd be dissapointed if they don't win more than one with this group. as much as chemistry, i think they have the players to play the system. they are all drinking clode's kool-aid. here's to hoping they're drinking that kool-aid from the cup, this year, the next.....
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Not to sound like a homer but I think so too. They should be a top team and perennial contender for the next 3-5 years provided PC does not do anything stupid. Considering how cautious he is this is unlikely.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

After the trade ya. That line was about the only thing worth cheering for. Brad Stuart and Hal Gill were a tiny bit overmatched trying to carry the three hundred year old Jay Leetch, David Tanabe, the ever injufed Ian Moran and youngsters Mark Sturt, Alberts and Jurchina. Forwards you ask? Brad Isbister, Nathan Robinson, Travis Ganja I mean Green, Wayne Primeau, Marty Reasoner, Colton Orr...

Are you nauseous yet?
    Raycroft went 8-19 with an .879sv% and 3.71GAA

And if Sturm was on that line.....does that not mean that Thornton was gone?
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

8-zip. The Bruins looked scary-good and are passing as smoothly as one of the cup-winning Red Wings teams. If there is such a thing as elegant hockey the Bruins seem to be playing it right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

After the trade ya. That line was about the only thing worth cheering for. Brad Stuart and Hal Gill were a tiny bit overmatched trying to carry the three hundred year old Jay Leetch, David Tanabe, the ever injufed Ian Moran and youngsters Mark Sturt, Alberts and Jurchina. Forwards you ask? Brad Isbister, Nathan Robinson, Travis Ganja I mean Green, Wayne Primeau, Marty Reasoner, Colton Orr... Are you nauseous yet? Raycroft went 8-19 with an .879sv% and 3.71GAA In Response to Re: Chemistry :
    Posted by bandgbleeder

Dark days indeed. 

Mark Mowers reminds me of that era.  I so wish they would get rid of him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

In Response to Re: Chemistry : Dark days indeed.  Mark Mowers reminds me of that era.  I so wish they would get rid of him.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Agreed....that guy was no better at hockey than he is as a TV anlayst.  I can't believe they can't do better than him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Eh, Mowers is not the worst TV analyst I've ever seen. He's better than Liam Mchugh and Dan Patrick drive me loopy.

In Response to Re: Chemistry : Dark days indeed.  Mark Mowers reminds me of that era.  I so wish they would get rid of him.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Sections
Shortcuts