Cherry Blames Markov for Inciting Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Cherry Blames Markov for Inciting Lucic

Apologies if this was already posted, but an interesting take.

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/05/19/don-cherry-blames-montreal-canadiens-andrei-markov-for-inciting-milan-lucics-death-threat/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Cherry Blames Markov for Inciting Lucic

Thanks Crowls, an interesting take if Markov and Emelin were in together to agitate Lucic.  I still like Subban's reply to the question on Lucic's "disrespect"; he basically stated that most teams would love Lucic on their team.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Why would telling a guy to look him in tge eye  while their shaking hands something to tick the guy off. Its a question of respect

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i'm just hoping Looch remembers all this come October....

and more importantly, losing to an inferior team....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Marco, please be more discript.  The remark you made can go both ways.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Isla shaking hands is a sign of sportsmanship. Shaking hands in general ...one should look in others eyes.  Its respect. . . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

So who did not look whom in the face during the handshake?  The next question is should a player make a comment to another player while doing the handshake?  What is your position?

"Don't judge me monkey" 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This whole incident has received way more attention than it deserves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Agreed Kel, I was just trying to figure out the hook on Marco's angling pole.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Of for pete's sake....that article headlining it as a "death threat" is just media trolling and inciting the readers on the worst level. In the context of heated sports rivalries, nobody in their right mind should take Lucic's comments literally. It's really irresponsible.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

This whole incident has received way more attention than it deserves.

Don't disagree kel, but I had not heard this before.  Everyone seemed to assume that Lucic was simply acting like a dink all on his own.  If Markov set things in motion by talking some smack to him, I find that to be an interesting and a new twist.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Apologies if this was already posted, but an interesting take.

Rage.  Thats what i felt reading the tweet.  So, Looch was provoked during the greatest tradition in sports by a sore winner.  That fits Montreals mo.  I hate that team so much.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Its just to bad Lucic cant use the insanity plea next year. Absolutly goin to be pre meditated at this point. Com,on is there goin to be a metal detector for the Bruins to walk through? Would it have been better if Lucic used "bury" instead of kill. Its all a media blow up & the worst part about it is now it may not happen because of it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Death threat.  LOL

There are death threats and there is "dude I'm going to kill you".

Not knowing the difference is a joke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

So is what Lucic supposedly said recorded or are we just taking someone's word for it 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to skater68's comment:

So is what Lucic supposedly said recorded or are we just taking someone's word for it 

Don Cherry showed it on coaches corner. You can clearly see Markov saying something to Lucic as he passed him. He didn't even have the balls to say it to his face, he waits until after he shakes his hand and passes him then talks smack. Typical coward act on Markov's part. Of course this sets off Lucic as we all know he has a short fuse. Markov and Emlin both deserves beatdowns.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Of for pete's sake....that article headlining it as a "death threat" is just media trolling and inciting the readers on the worst level. In the context of heated sports rivalries, nobody in their right mind should take Lucic's comments literally. It's really irresponsible.

Would u feel the same if err had won And it were one of them saying that.       Btw. How much of  kucic reaction is because of weise mocking. This isn't because the bruins lost its because he was mocked.  Always about me.  He should use that energy to play big every shift.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

Would u feel the same if err had won And it were one of them saying that.       Btw. How much of  kucic reaction is because of weise mocking. This isn't because the bruins lost its because he was mocked.  Always about me.  He should use that energy to play big every shift.  

[/QUOTE]
    Who's err?

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Dan Crr i disn't no vaad t klng boot.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Who's err?

They..being mtl..phone auto correct. Need to edit every time but it's quite long so I edit when I have a chance

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Listen guys.  Lucic was in the wrong to pick that time to do that.  Now if some feel the need to protect him .. that's your choice however. . Lucic is the one who looks bad .. face it! 

He also said the same words to the guy outside the vanc bar. Neely played with the highest passion but he was never a punk. Same for tocchet. Lucic should have waited till next season and do what he has to do.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

They..being mtl..phone auto correct. Need to edit every time but it's quite long so I edit when I have a chance

You wrote "they" and your auto correct changed it to "err"?  No wonder we have a hard time understanding you.  Can't you turn it off?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Who's err?

You wrote "they" and your auto correct changed it to "err"?  No wonder we have a hard time understanding you.  Can't you turn it off?

[/QUOTE

I can turn it off but I txt often only quick lines so it is useful more often then not. ..

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Listen guys.  Lucic was in the wrong to pick that time to do that.  Now if some feel the need to protect him .. that's your choice however. . Lucic is the one who looks bad .. face it! 

He also said the same words to the guy outside the vanc bar. Neely played with the highest passion but he was never a punk. Same for tocchet. Lucic should have waited till next season and do what he has to do.  

Screw that, Markov was in the wrong for flapping his gums after he shakes Lucic's hand and is far away enough that Lucic can't get him. Markov, Weiss and Emlin will get theirs soon enough !!

• Sections
    Shortcuts