Cherry Owns Up To Mistake

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Cherry Owns Up To Mistake

Don just did the right thing and apologized on Coach's Corner for calling Thompson, Nilan and Grimson pukkes. He admitted that they didn't say the things he had claimed and that he was wrong to accuse them. Maybe he'll think before speaking next time......I seriously doubt it though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Cherry Owns Up To Mistake

In Response to Cherry Owns Up To Mistake:[QUOTE]Maybe he'll think before speaking next time......I seriously doubt it though. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yah maybe pizza makers will stop putting cheese on pizzas. Watched it too Dez, I guess Ol Don was showing the kids he can be a man n fess up. Most can figure out that CBC probably got a few calls from big money advertisers telling them to chill Cherry out a bit...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am a big Grapes fan.  I know what he is and I know he is like a car crash.  You dont wanna look but you do.  I think law suite and the bad press made this a force issue for him.  He looked uncomfortable doing it.  I guess saying sorry is hard some times.

I have a mountain of admiration for anyone who supports the troops, fire fighters and police as much as he does. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

At least Cherry can't be accused of not manning up when he's incorrect about something. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

well spoken and highly educated don cherry is a poster child for the canadian eduacationality system lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Cherry Owns Up To Mistake:
    [QUOTE]well spoken and highly educated don cherry is a poster child for the canadian eduacationality system lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

We've struck gold Johnny!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsdad. Show samsdad's posts

[QUOTE]well spoken and highly educated don cherry is a poster child for the canadian eduacationality system lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Can't be much worser than the edumacation our chitlins gets down here in the good ole US of A!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

People can change, maybe Don might as well.

I was about 200 words into a response on the Kessel thread and thought this isn't worth the energy I've put into this and cancelled my post.

I was halfway through reading the title of that idiotic donut thread and stopped myself.

The ignore button on the web page is one thing.
    Turning on the ignore button in your head is another.

It's easy to do if you put it in the right context, think about those street people you see and put yourself in a debate about politics with them, you say congress and constitution and they say aliens and big foot and UFO's.

You would then instantly realize what an utter waste of time it is.

And you move on to people who you might not see eye to eye with, but at least can agree we live on the planet earth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]People can change, maybe Don might as well. I was about 200 words into a response on the Kessel thread and thought this isn't worth the energy I've put into this and cancelled my post. I was halfway through reading the title of that idiotic donut thread and stopped myself. The ignore button on the web page is one thing. Turning on the ignore button in your head is another. It's easy to do if you put it in the right context, think about those street people you see and put yourself in a debate about politics with them, you say congress and constitution and they say aliens and big foot and UFO's. You would then instantly realize what an utter waste of time it is. And you move on to people who you might not see eye to eye with, but at least can agree we live on the planet earth.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You have no proof of this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Cherry was wrong and he has apologized. End of story. He is entertaining and does come up with a unique perspective. i've studied languages for more than 60 years and cannot find the word " educationality". We learn some things every day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

nanu nanu

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

The CBC was threatened with loss of advertising revenue and legal action.  The CBC tells Cherry that your sponsors will pull the plug unless you apologize. Three playes are threatening lawsuits for defamation. If the sponsors walk, and we're stuck with a lawsuit, then we cut your segment.  Forever.

Don realizes that without Coach's Corner, he loses his profile, and sales of Rock'em Sock'em will plummet. 

Proof that Don actually thinks once in a while.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]The CBC was threatened with loss of advertising revenue and legal action.  The CBC tells Cherry that your sponsors will pull the plug unless you apologize. Three playes are threatening lawsuits for defamation. If the sponsors walk, and we're stuck with a lawsuit, then we cut your segment.  Forever. Don realizes that without Coach's Corner, he loses his profile, and sales of Rock'em Sock'em will plummet.  Proof that Don actually thinks once in a while.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    He sure wasn't thinking when he picked the Nucks to beat the B's in the Stanley Cup finals. He wasn't alone though, just go's to show what the talking heads know.

Sections
Shortcuts