Cherry will be proud!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Cherry will be proud!

Of how well Seguin reacted to that 8th goal. The whole team reacted well, but Tyler showed great demeaner & poise. Nice to see a young guy have that early in his career. Shows that he growing up fast & it also shows class within the organization. No need to over react in a blow out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Cherry will be proud!

yup just like in the Don Cherry movie.  This kid gets it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That's Yzerman-like, eh guys?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Equally important to show up when you're getting blown out.

Isn't that right Mr. Kessel.

Mr. Kessel?

Hello!

Mr. Kessel?

PA system.  Kessel has left the building.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Cherry will be proud!:
    Equally important to show up when you're getting blown out. Isn't that right Mr. Kessel. Mr. Kessel? Hello! Mr. Kessel? PA system.  Kessel has left the building.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Was Kessel even IN THE BUILDING?!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Cherry will be proud!":
    Equally important to show up when you're getting blown out. Isn't that right Mr. Kessel. Mr. Kessel? Hello! Mr. Kessel? PA system.  Kessel has left the building. Posted by BadHabitude
    Casper the friendly ghost..well at least leaf nation is happy with him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Was pretty sure you were not talking about cj going to pass him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Seguin didn`t even move when the puck went in the net.  It was like he was a statue.  I was very impressed.  Kessel is so scared of Chara it is not funny.  Being wary is one thing, I wouldn`t blame him, but being petrified is embarassing. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Atleast the trolls on this site are a good laugh....

Maybe because it's because i'm 19 and have only known the old Don Cherry, but I can't understand how people value his opinions so highly. I have trouble taking half of what he says seriously.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboman88. Show zamboman88's posts

I have a question.  Do many of you have Null on "ignore"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

I have a question.  Do many of you have Null on "ignore"?
    Posted by zamboman88

I do...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Yup! Along with with NAS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I do also. For the young set. Charry is meant to be relished, not adored or believed. His commentary is often around the mark, right on when he deplored the hardness of elbow and shoulder pads four or five years ago. He's also funny, and true blue for bravery on or off the ice. Wish we could see the movie you are all mentioning. I knew him personally, when he coached a high school team in Rochester N.Y., after his last year with The Rochester Amedricans. He was very helpful in developing the local youth hockey leagues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I do also. For the young set. Charry is meant to be relished, not adored or believed. His commentary is often around the mark, right on when he deplored the hardness of elbow and shoulder pads four or five years ago. He's also funny, and true blue for bravery on or off the ice. Wish we could see the movie you are all mentioning. I knew him personally, when he coached a high school team in Rochester N.Y., after his last year with The Rochester Amedricans. He was very helpful in developing the local youth hockey leagues.
    Posted by bogie6

Here you go bogie. Enjoy. All 4 parts.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/The_Don_Cherry_Story/2191447419/ID=2191292235

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Cherry will be proud! : Here you go bogie. Enjoy. All 4 parts. http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/The_Don_Cherry_Story/2191447419/ID=2191292235
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Problem is he might not be able to with a U.S. IP .
    I think Nitemare had links from youtube.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Hey Wheatie, Tyler is the only player with a bit of class, on a team of thugs and plumbers that hide behind Gregorys Daddys officiating crews...hope you feel better now? 
    Posted by null

Yeah, Null. I will say this, at least you can spot some class, Tyler that is.

But the rest....you're still chewing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's Yzerman-like, eh guys?
    Posted by RichHillOntario

A lot of what this kid does is Yzerman-like. We can only hope he continues to  grow into that mold. Wouldn't that be amazing?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Yea red, that would be something. Yzerman types don't come around that often.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Atleast the trolls on this site are a good laugh.... Maybe because it's because i'm 19 and have only known the old Don Cherry, but I can't understand how people value his opinions so highly. I have trouble taking half of what he says seriously.
    Posted by Bisson1

It's because you're 19. If you go back & check out what Cherry has said with regards to predictions of injuries, because of rule changes, stanctions, certain rinks & equipment you'll see that the guy knows what's going on a lot more than you're giving him credit for. He's made these predictions years in advance in a lot of them. No question Don has a big mouth, but the guy has a lot of integrity & wears his heart on his sleeve! 

In a lot of cases he'll say something that gets him in trouble, but in a lot of those cases he was also right. For instance the time he said that it's mostly Europeans & French guys that wear visors. The Quebec Gov't went balistic & did everything they could to have Cherry fired. The CBC put him on a 7 second time delay. Anyway, some hockey guy conducted a survey to see if what Cherry said was anywhere near being true. It was an OVER WHELMING majority of French Canadian & Eurpoean players who wore visor's compared to the English Canadian & American players. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i like cherry but dont take him too seriously.  He has the enviable position of being able to show clips of old segments and say "i told you so" while ignoring all the times he's wrong.  he said vancouver will win game 7 before the game  but i don't recall an oops i was wrong coming from him after.

Sections
Shortcuts