Chia, Bring Up McGratton Already!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Chia, Bring Up McGratton Already!!

In Response to Chia, Bring Up McGratton Already!!:
    If Chia doesn't do it, the goooons will for him ( ie; Kredji last year's playoff....)     
    Posted by Griswal65

Are you referring to Richards  as a goon?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Godard won't be playing.  Havent you seen his face after Cartner demolished him.  If Chara/Lucic/McQuad/Thorton can't handle Asham/Eng/Rupp we are in trouble.  McGratton wont see a game this year.  Unless Thorton gets hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

course not, but he plays braver when he has a tough bench behind him and when he knows he can run Kredji w/ impunity..... see matt cooke on savvy if you don't like that example....   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

chara and looch don't back their teammates anymore.....

thorny beatdown; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhH8YNOOKw

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Mcgrattan is a worthless Pylon who does not belong in the NHL.

3-11-14 totals with 395 penalty minutes in 182 career games is the epitome of a goon. The Bruins need to worry about winning the hockey game against the Penguins, not matching them goon for goon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

McGratton - Campbell - Thornton 

Has a good ring to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Chia, Bring Up McGratton Already!!:
    Yup, we're winning, but it seems like it's just a matter of time before another skilled player gets concussed ..... Thorny's wearing down and can't hold up with the heavies, although full marks for stepping up....   Next up Pitt, toughest team in the league..... He seems worn out, not ready for Godard or Engellend.... Paille has to ' Sleigher ' Carkner after getting mugged the other nite - nice shots, too bad they didn't have Sleigher-like effects on Cockner. Make room for McGratts, pop Thorny up a line, or give him a few nights off.... Can't afford to take some skill out of the lineup ? If Chia doesn't do it, the goooons will for him ( ie; Kredji last year's playoff....)     
    Posted by Griswal65
    I never even read your post.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I am starting to think Thorts is wearing down as well.  His face is starting to look like mush.  the thought has crossed my mind to carry Gratts for games like Saturday.  Alot of teams have multiple heavy/middleweights.  SHUP you are right on when you say this team has the toughness with Thorts/Looch/Chara and Mcquaid but i would rather them not have to fight these guys like Paille was bullied into fighting Carkner, hes lucky hes even alive still.  Now the next time they play Ottawa someone needs to fight Carkner again and im not really sure hes worried about Thorts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Thorny is looking roughed up. Def cant handle those big guys and I freaking hate Shelley with a passion. I was hoping that Chara would just destroy that guy but ill take the W.

I dont see any harm in playing McGratts vs Philly the next time those 2 teams meet. I dont think he's necessary with Goodard out in pitts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

there is no doubt thorty looks run down...he needs a game or two off.  bring up mcgratton for a spell, let him carry the load for a bit.i think thorty's problem is he actually skates and plays decent hockey for 60 minutes...AND has to answer the bell when rung----his opponent is usually a goon off the bench, coming out fresh to battle thort's. it aint easy...give the guy a much deserved break  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I dont think giving Shawn Thornton a couple nights off will do any harm...Give him a 2-3 nights.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

No No and NO...Thorton can handle what comes along, and we don't need a defensive liability like McGratton. Don't forget boys, for every team your listing here that puts a sweater on a goon, their defense suffers. All the more reason for the Bruins to go to Thorton. These teams with the goons, usually play these guys less than 5mins a game, all the more time to wear down their other players that have to take the goons shift. NO No and NO !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Quick somebody find Jeff Gillooly and Tonya Harding to borrow their collabsible baton to break Shawn Thornton's ankle. I suggest you bring someone too help you with the getaway Shawn might not like this...  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tremendously funny.

The team wins but the goon loses a fight, so he's now a problem.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Chia, Bring Up McGratton Already!!:
    Tremendously funny. The team wins but the goon loses a fight, so he's now a problem.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I dont think anyone said he was problem... Just if your job was to go fight the biggest guys in the league without being one of them yourself, while you have one in the minors that you might get a break at some point.

Shelley wrecked thornton in that fight. Not that I think goon fights should happen but if they do I'd like to at least win the fight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

I don't think any of us wants to see any of the Bs concussed or seriously injured !? Protection is necessary.... I like Thony...pop him up a line and sit Paille

Jeff Gillooly - nice early 90s reference. Wouldn't Joey Buttafuccu have worked better... or no wait, didn't he box Tonya Harding and lose while Gilloolly was tapping his girlfriend who's car he fixed for free and who capped his wife etc etc......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it should be thornton OR mcgratton...not both in the same lineup.  give thorty a rest...once every week or two...his personal sub.  you'd see more from him in the fist-to-cuffs also...this dude is tired and needs a week in jamaica. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Ya mahn, agreed.....

Sections
Shortcuts