Chia Caught With Pants Down

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Chia Caught With Pants Down

What?  That makes no sense.  The Bruins have been as good as they are because PC has stayed the course, refused to overpay, and stuck to an organizational plan.  PC put togather the best deal for Iginla and Calgary wanted to make the trade, but Iginla refused it.  What can you do?

I love that when many teams get batty near the trade deadline and abandon common sense to make desperate one-year push, PC stays rational.  In worked two years ago and there's a reason the Bruins aren't in the mess you see Buffalo, NYR, Philly, and Tortono going through.

Everyone wanted Iginla and PC went out and got him...until Iggy decided he had to play on the all star team instead.  Let's just hope the Pens fail.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

What?  That makes no sense.  The Bruins have been as good as they are because PC has stayed the course, refused to overpay, and stuck to an organizational plan.  PC put togather the best deal for Iginla and Calgary wanted to make the trade, but Iginla refused it.  What can you do?

I love that when many teams get batty near the trade deadline and abandon common sense to make desperate one-year push, PC stays rational.  In worked two years ago and there's a reason the Bruins aren't in the mess you see Buffalo, NYR, Philly, and Tortono going through.

Everyone wanted Iginla and PC went out and got him...until Iggy decided he had to play on the all star team instead.  Let's just hope the Pens fail.

Where have you been old boy.  Missed around here.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Agreed.
    In the last few days the pens mortgaged their future.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Agree Fletch...

Hope the playoff matches end up they way they are now...I see King Henrik eliminating the Penguinos

BBB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

Agreed.

I dont get this.  Crosby malkin letang fleury sutter neal and a herd of young dmen in waiting.  I think that is their future.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Agreed.

What? Not they didn't Not by a long shot. They dealt some picks and two low end prospects, and one good prospect (Morrow) for an excellent shot at a cup. Quit trying to make the Pens out to be bad guys or idiots simply because Shero is doing his job.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Read the news updates and watch the Iginla news conference and you'll answer your own questions.

You seem to fancy Ray Shero quite a bit. Would the King like to meet him? I'm sure you two would get along great.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I dont get this.  Crosby malkin letang fleury sutter neal and a herd of young dmen in waiting.  I think that is their future.  

Bingo, beat me by a few seconds. The Pens have a young core of stars and gave away exactly 1 top-10 prospect. That's it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Agreed.

Yeah, Shero was in a position where he could add key players without sacrificing the future at all. The Penguins are going to be good for years to come, they really didn't lose much. Like the Bruins their core is going to be together for a long time.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Read the news updates and watch the Iginla news conference and you'll answer your own questions.

You seem to fancy Ray Shero quite a bit. Would the King like to meet him? I'm sure you two would get along great.

Sure. You and Jacobs must enjoy looking at the books together in your panties up in Buffalo. This is the same old story from the Bruins front office.

Why doesn't the King just award the Stanley Cup to the Penguinos now, then we can all go home.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Bingo, beat me by a few seconds. The Pens have a young core of stars and gave away exactly 1 top-10 prospect. That's it.

I dont blame iggy in this, i dont blame either gm.  Iginla had a ntc, he was loyal for 16 yrs filling that barn and taking them one goal from a cup.  In the end if feaster said where do you wanna go i will make it happen.  everyone playing him as greedy for wanting to go to the best place for him.  If i were him and i was looking at the best shot to win i would choose pitt as well.  Great city, great owner, great coach, a chance ro play with the best in the world.  i wanted him here in the worst way.  But i was always worried of pitt.  They are very bold.  Shero gets an A+.  

Remember Staal.  He traded him to carolina to play with his brother.  He didnt have to.  Its class. I respect that.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

It must be so because the King says so.

All Hail the King.

The King knows all.

All Hail the King.

Return his ball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Burger King. Iginla probably wanted to play with Crosby, as the 2 played together on the same line in the Olympics. Nothing PC could do about that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

I dont blame iggy in this, i dont blame either gm.  Iginla had a ntc, he was loyal for 16 yrs filling that barn and taking them one goal from a cup.  In the end if feaster said where do you wanna go i will make it happen.  everyone playing him as greedy for wanting to go to the best place for him.  If i were him and i was looking at the best shot to win i would choose pitt as well.  Great city, great owner, great coach, a chance ro play with the best in the world.  i wanted him here in the worst way.  But i was always worried of pitt.  They are very bold.  Shero gets an A+.  

Remember Staal.  He traded him to carolina to play with his brother.  He didnt have to.  Its class. I respect that.  

Then why did Chia pull Bart and Koko from the ice? Chia looks like an idio this morning, no matter how you slice it.

It was reported Boston was on his short list.  Is this a Jacobs factor?  You have to wonder about that, too.

No, i dont think that.   I see someone that wanted to go to the best situation for him.   i dont blame him.  He wants to win a cup.  He believes pitt is his best chance

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree completely. Does it really matter why the Pens actually obtained what the B's coveted? No, the only thing that matters is that it happened. PC (and us as posters) need to move on.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I agree completely. Does it really matter why the Pens actually obtained what the B's coveted? No, the only thing that matters is that it happened. PC (and us as posters) need to move on.

its time to focus on who he will target and getting chara and seidz some help so they have the energy to play in the playoffs.  Games like last night are playoff gms.  He needs help.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

its time to focus on who he will target and getting chara and seidz some help so they have the energy to play in the playoffs.  Games like last night are playoff gms.  He needs help.  

I missed the game last night, unfortunately. I take it Krug is not the answer any more than Bartman is?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Iginla made this choice. The Penguins are stacked. Can anyone really blame him? PC wasn't at fault.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

now i remember why i dont post here anymore

Sections
Shortcuts