Chia Caught With Pants Down

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Chia Caught With Pants Down

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I dont get this.  Crosby malkin letang fleury sutter neal and a herd of young dmen in waiting.  I think that is their future.  

Bingo, beat me by a few seconds. The Pens have a young core of stars and gave away exactly 1 top-10 prospect. That's it.

I dont blame iggy in this, i dont blame either gm.  Iginla had a ntc, he was loyal for 16 yrs filling that barn and taking them one goal from a cup.  In the end if feaster said where do you wanna go i will make it happen.  everyone playing him as greedy for wanting to go to the best place for him.  If i were him and i was looking at the best shot to win i would choose pitt as well.  Great city, great owner, great coach, a chance ro play with the best in the world.  i wanted him here in the worst way.  But i was always worried of pitt.  They are very bold.  Shero gets an A+.  

Remember Staal.  He traded him to carolina to play with his brother.  He didnt have to.  Its class. I respect that.  

Then why did Chia pull Bart and Koko from the ice? Chia looks like an idio this morning, no matter how you slice it.

It was reported Boston was on his short list.  Is this a Jacobs factor?  You have to wonder about that, too.

KING is football free agency to slow for ya.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Pitt already made a couple of moves with Shero not waiting and then for full effect, guaranteeing Pitt goes to the Cup Finals, probably vs the Blackhawks (Go Chicago!), he announces Subban is untouchable.

My god.

Watch him now sit back and drool over his draft picks as they get absolutely nothing.

It seemed like a done deal with the Bs prospectpulled from the ice, Melrose analyzing the Iginla impact and now this?

What happened?

just go back to the patriots boards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It's official. The King is a fraud and is henceforth ignored.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Wow Rusty. When someone acts like this on the Pats forum you tell them they're off their medication and call them a pink hat fan.

I've seen some rumors floating around that TB is dangling St. Louis and B's are interested. Not saying its likely to happen but there are more options out there so calm down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The argument for the King is always that Kraft is classier and better than Jacobs. Apparently Kraft tricking Brady into a paycut and charging $30 a parking spot is classy LoL!

How could anyone debate with someone who doesn't understand the NHL delay of game rule ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Krug actually had a decent game, 2 assists in his first NHL game, he was productive.

its time to focus on who he will target and getting chara and seidz some help so they have the energy to play in the playoffs.  Games like last night are playoff gms.  He needs help.  

I missed the game last night, unfortunately. I take it Krug is not the answer any more than Bartman is?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I actually don't think Shero gets an A+.  Stanley could plan what he's done. 

Get up.  Read NHL.com/TSN.com/ESPN.com etc. to see who the big name trade targets are.

Call relevant GMs.  Make offers.  Acquire players the media and fans think are the big fish.  Go over to Mario's to play Nintendo and make jokes about MarioKart.

The discussion we had a few weeks ago about Chiarelli potentially picking up Briere's bloated deal from the tanking Flyers with the intent of using an amnesty buy-out on him after the season?  That's smart management.  Picking up Peverley two years ago - a guy who had term left, who wasn't on any of the trade rumour boards, but who was eventually a key guy in a Cup run?  Good work. I think it's woefully naive to wring your hands because Pittsburgh scooped Chiarelli on the media darling deal.  There are a lot of good hockey players out there who can be had for the right deal. Lots of teams out there who might be convinced to change it up if it meant getting AK, MB, and a first for a player who isn't a great fit for them but who might thrive in Boston.  And some intriguing players who still fit the obvious target mould - Roy, Jagr, JBo, Whitney etc.

Said it on other threads - Pittsburgh is older and slower for these deals.  In a compressed season, I think they've rolled the dice, and a team that isn't afraid of them but attacks them with speed?  Can take them.

You know who I think will beat them if they don't win their division?  Carolina.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

You know who I think will beat them if they don't win their division?  Carolina.

Montreal could take them out, too. I can easily see it happening. Not to mention...anyone want to pick Fleury over Price?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Montreal could take them out, too. I can easily see it happening. Not to mention...anyone want to pick Fleury over Price?

Not me!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

I dont blame iggy in this, i dont blame either gm.

Respectfully disagree. How can you not blame Feaster at all? He calls Chiarelli and tells him the deal is done. All afternoon doesn't return Chia's phone calls and then calls him at midnight and tells him, "Oh yeah, after we asked the player to choose, you guys lost out, umm, sorry." That doesn't seem even slightly disingenuous? Im pretty sure there was a little box skipped in there Feaster should have made sure was checked off before saying, "Deal's done" no?

Be that as it may, if the dude doesn't want to be here, so be it. I respect Chiarelli's ability to balance needs and future.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

The argument for the King is always that Kraft is classier and better than Jacobs. Apparently Kraft tricking Brady into a paycut and charging $30 a parking spot is classy LoL!

How could anyone debate with someone who doesn't understand the NHL delay of game rule ?

Oh please.  I know what delay of game is, drippy.  The puck delfected up the shaft of his stick and popped over the glass. DEBATABLE call at best. At best.

That's on the heels of like 3 straight gift calls for Montreal as they got a gift goal on a botched too many men!

The refs were just seeking any excuse to make calls last night once Boston took over and went up by 2 goals, late.

it's not just the rule you don't understand. its everything about the NHL you don't understand

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Don't worry guys.  Just ask yourselves: How are the Rangers doing since adding Nash??

This type of trade does not always bring out the best "chemistry" in a team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

Don't worry guys.  Just ask yourselves: How are the Rangers doing since adding Nash??

This type of trade does not always bring out the best "chemistry" in a team.

Iginla has put up great numbers on bad teams and is a great character guy. Nash has questionable character and good stats. Not the same. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Oh please.  I know what delay of game is, drippy.  The puck delfected up the shaft of his stick and popped over the glass. DEBATABLE call at best. At best.

That's on the heels of like 3 straight gift calls for Montreal as they got a gift goal on a botched too many men!

The refs were just seeking any excuse to make calls last night once Boston took over and went up by 2 goals, late.

That call is not debateable regardless of your attempts to do so. It's cut and dried. It's written in ink.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Chiarelli negotiated a deal with Feaster and according to Chiarelli Feaster told them they had a deal. Iginla decides he wants to go to Pittsburgh, as is his right since he has a no movement clause.

How is this Chiarelli being caught with his pants down?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Feaster is toast at the end of year anyway. No playoffs again. Botched deal for Oreilly. and he gets 2 college boys for his captain?  He should be run out of Cowtown.

Why he allows the captain to force him to take the weaker deal is incomprehensible unless JF knows his days are numbered. and who would want to trade with Feaster in the future?

the whole charade is a joke. 4 teams on his trade list? he just wasted PC's time if he wanted to plaay with Cindy. And forced him to pull 2 players on game day of 2 big games.

at least Prov won their game!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

It makes no sense to have Melrose analyzing how good of a fit he is in here, the deal all about announced, players pulled from the ice, again and Pitt sneaks in again? How does it make no sense? He's waited too long now to get anything of impact at this point.

This goes back to the Lemieux years and Samuelsson and all those gutless teams and their goofy uniform changes and their poseur hockey town crap.  Cannot stand Pitt. 

Blech.

Makes me ill to see this. Ill.

I hope they choke it down and don't make it to the Cup Finals. 

Just -- PLEASE -- don't let it be the Rangers that does the eliminating. I have to put up with mutant Ranger fans here in Jersey on a daily basis.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Chiarelli negotiated a deal with Feaster and according to Chiarelli Feaster told them they had a deal. Iginla decides he wants to go to Pittsburgh, as is his right since he has a no movement clause.

How is this Chiarelli being caught with his pants down?

What do you do for a living? The guy announces a chip is not avaiable and in the same day doesn't have a deal done in print?

You're asking me how Chiarelli got caught with his pants down?

Your crown slipped into your brain.

Do you need help taking it out?

Sections
Shortcuts