1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chia must go

Didnt make a move to get an impact D after the injuries to McQuaid and Seid, dint replace Thornton on the 4th line what a joke ! And we got humilated by our worst ennemy in our own building ...Shame on Claude, Shame on PC ....Mr Nely has to take important decisions ...will he give me a buzzz...he knows I am all in for the BRUINS , he knows I would never let happens what just happened last night, he knows I would work night and day trying to improve this team ...

now lets see if he will take big decisions ....this team needs to find a way to get players that can beat the scabs ...Maybe it time to trade March I would make an offer to Columbus for Ryan Johansen ...for March + Bart or McQuaid ....or maybe trade March to the Flyers for Vinny ....but something has to be done before the draft 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Chia must go

Must go? Where? To bed? Fair enough, he must be exhausted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Peter Chiarelli is the best thing that has happened to the Bruins.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Chiarelli and Julien are the only reason why Postseason B's Hockey even exists as a conversation on this board.
    Maybe we can go back to the Dave Lewis era or Sinden's late years of idiocy. You want 6-1 losses at home and golfing by May.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Now that the Bruins are out, is Jim Benning's announcement as the new Canucks' GM imminent?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now that the Bruins are out, is Jim Benning's announcement as the new Canucks' GM imminent?

[/QUOTE]

I would bet on it.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Quite possibly one of the dumbest posts I've seen, I expect better from you Stanley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Quite possibly one of the dumbest posts I've seen, I expect better from you Stanley.

[/QUOTE]

Mistake number one.

This is probably the worst thread ive ever seen on this board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mistake number one.

This is probably the worst thread ive ever seen on this board.

[/QUOTE]

Lol, normally I don't read reactionary garbage like this thread but I did.  Painful

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I dunno, expecting anything else is a pretty dumb post.  I had to check Stanley's post date, because it's the same silly stuff as always.  Actually, its so silly right now, I'm back to thinking he's just pulling people's legs here and not really crazy.

I still think the Seguin trade worked out better than expected... they got  a handful of very useful players and some desperately needed cap flexibility.  Im afraid Smith wont be quite as good next year, though. As disappointed as I was with Louie, I'd be willing to give him another year to see if we actually saw the real player. I will never understand complaining about Iginla, he was terrific most of the year, and when he wasnt scoring he was hitting something.  Cant say that for a lot of people. 

I dont see any really significant turnover on this team.  They just laid an egg against a team that everyone forgets, they couldnt beat in the regular season either.  It happens.  With Montreal, it will happen again.  Its been happening for decades and decades.

I was shocked they handled Detroit so easily. I wasnt shocked they lost to Montreal, I thought it was their worst matchup in the NHL.  I was really shocked, though, at how badly they played against Montreal.  I thought the days of the B's having the Ghosts of the Forum in their heads were over.

Oh, and re: Chia and Claude? Dannycater's comment was dead-on, 100%:

"Chiarelli and Julien are the only reason why Postseason B's Hockey even exists as a conversation on this board.
    Maybe we can go back to the Dave Lewis era or Sinden's late years of idiocy. You want 6-1 losses at home and golfing by May.?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PC must go .....Bergevin in Montreal did not hesitate a second to bench Murray and recall Beaulieu from the AHL ...more speed more talent , Beaulieu got an assist at his 1st game against the B's, how the hell can you start a series against the habs that have no fighter on the team that will play in the series with Thornton when you have such a talented player as Spooner available (speed , talent, scoring chances, create opportunity, ) and a talented guy like Griffith, Johnson, simply NOT ACCEPTABLE..WE LOOKED LIKE FOOLS WITH OUR CLOWN ....time for this Idiot to retire away from hockey ...shame on our team for playing him against the habs shame on the management for not seing the importance of a 4th line in the playoffs ...but dont worry it wont happen again.

PC should have known that we didnt need Thornton in this series (no fight) we needed talent and speed therefore CJ was playing its 4th line 3-5 mins a game meanwhile our first 3 lines suffered from that , exhausted in the 7th game ...this is a beginner mistake and should not happen in the NHL in the playoffs ....no excuse, unacceptable Sorry Mr PC ...here I come, you MUST GO 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Didnt make a move to get an impact D after the injuries to McQuaid and Seid, dint replace Thornton on the 4th line what a joke ! And we got humilated by our worst ennemy in our own building ...Shame on Claude, Shame on PC ....Mr Nely has to take important decisions ...will he give me a buzzz...he knows I am all in for the BRUINS , he knows I would never let happens what just happened last night, he knows I would work night and day trying to improve this team ...

now lets see if he will take big decisions ....this team needs to find a way to get players that can beat the scabs ...Maybe it time to trade March I would make an offer to Columbus for Ryan Johansen ...for March + Bart or McQuaid ....or maybe trade March to the Flyers for Vinny ....but something has to be done before the draft 

Another fan playing GM....Here we go again. Same old song and dance with the posts on this forum.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Not another fan being GM- the same one as always. The sad thing is: he's serious

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Another Fill In Blank Must Go thread.

Great job Bruin fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not another fan being GM- the same one as always. The sad thing is: he's serious

[/QUOTE]

Of course I am serious ...and it will be sooner than you think ...finally we are going to dump the dead wood ...Boston deserves a team that can beat the scabs game after game ....I will do a major clean up ..Campbell, Caron, Thornton, Marchand, say good bye to the city of Boston and welcome to Stanley 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course I am serious ...and it will be sooner than you think ...finally we are going to dump the dead wood ...Boston deserves a team that can beat the scabs game after game ....I will do a major clean up ..Campbell, Caron, Thornton, Marchand, say good bye to the city of Boston and welcome to Stanley 

[/QUOTE]

Is PC still emailing you?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is PC still emailing you?

[/QUOTE]
    Not anymore because he knows he will loose his job to me 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Expect a Bruins press conference next week....I had a long business lunch late last night with Mr Neely...wont tell you more for now

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Stanley the troll gets more attention?  His faux "rabid Bruins fan" persona continues to fool the crowd out here.  This guy has spent a few years coming up with the craziest posts/ideas to distract the board from intelligent discussion. 

He just sits back and laughs at all of you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

chia will have to use his buyouts 

On who ? There are no Bruins players on the roster (with bad contracts) that cannot be traded and need to be bought out ? Stupid idea that would be a waste of cap space.

we need a great draft young players ready to step in

Considering it's almost impossible to comprehend your posts I'm taking this as all one thought. That's how it reads. 

Unless the Bruins acquire picks #1-5 overall............this ain't happening.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley the troll gets more attention?  His faux "rabid Bruins fan" persona continues to fool the crowd out here.  This guy has spent a few years coming up with the craziest posts/ideas to distract the board from intelligent discussion. 

He just sits back and laughs at all of you.

[/QUOTE]
    Dont send me your email address ...I will mail you a postcard from my office at the TDGarden as soon as I get the job....

25. This post has been removed.