1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Chia must go

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Expect a Bruins press conference next week....I had a long business lunch late last night with Mr Neely...wont tell you more for now

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

You had a long business lunch late last night,  with your right hand?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Expect a Bruins press conference next week....I had a long business lunch late last night with Mr Neely...wont tell you more for now

You had a long business lunch late last night,  with your right hand?

A long business lunch at night?  Excuse my ignorance, but I thought lunch was midday and dinner was at night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

chia will have to use his buyouts 

On who ? There are no Bruins players on the roster (with bad contracts) that cannot be traded and need to be bought out ? Stupid idea that would be a waste of cap space.

we need a great draft young players ready to step in

Considering it's almost impossible to comprehend your posts I'm taking this as all one thought. That's how it reads.

no no no...it is pretty clear... they have to make great picks. u doing on purpose?

they are due for a great draft or trade for some players wtv.

No it isn't clear to you because you don't know what you are talking about.

Drafted - Bergeron, Krejci, Lucic, Marchand and Hamilton were great draft picks. Subban, Griffith, Ferlin, Camara, KoKo, Spooner and Trotman are still being developed.

Developed by the Bruins after trades - Paille, Campbell, Boychuk, McQuaid, Seidenberg, Soderberg and Rask

Undrafted free agents successfully developed by Boston - Krug, Miller and Svedberg.

You haven't a clue how to develop a great team. There is no one left in Montreal's front office from 2007. Chiarelli has been with the Bruins since before the 2006 draft.

1993!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wait a second, if Stanley does get hired by the Bruins in some capacity, then he won't be able to post here.  

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

Speaking of McDonagh what a laser beam right by sieve Carey Price today. Scabs looked good.

1993!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

Didnt make a move to get an impact D after the injuries to McQuaid and Seid, dint replace Thornton on the 4th line what a joke ! And we got humilated by our worst ennemy in our own building ...Shame on Claude, Shame on PC ....Mr Nely has to take important decisions ...will he give me a buzzz...he knows I am all in for the BRUINS , he knows I would never let happens what just happened last night, he knows I would work night and day trying to improve this team ...

now lets see if he will take big decisions ....this team needs to find a way to get players that can beat the scabs ...Maybe it time to trade March I would make an offer to Columbus for Ryan Johansen ...for March + Bart or McQuaid ....or maybe trade March to the Flyers for Vinny ....but something has to be done before the draft 

This isn't X-BOX. Just because a GM has a need for a specific type of player, does not mean he will be made available.

I have seen your countless rants about Thornton, and am aware that there is no point in trying to have a dialogue with you, concerning the importance you seem to place on the 4th line winger position.

You have aspirations to be a GM, and you would trade Marchand, for Lecavalier? This is the same Vinny that finished the playoffs with the same amount of points as your favourite whipping boy, Thornton, was a -5, and demoted to the 4th line, and is going to be a 4.5 M cap hit for the next 4 years, on a 35+ contract?

Please. Quit trying to help.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

STANLEY WHEN SHOULD WE EXPECT THIS NEXT WEEK

Marco ...Mr Neely is looking at different options...

A) giving PC one nore chance (1more year)

B) hiring a new GM this summer and Fire PC

C) we are 4 candidates for the Job if he fires PC one of us will get the job from what I have seen during our meeting and from what Mr Neely told me I think my chances are very good...never been so excited

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Anyone read Shutter Island...?

That's what this thread reminds me of.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Read it?  Absolutely not.

I did see the movie, however.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Wait a second, if Stanley does get hired by the Bruins in some capacity, then he won't be able to post here.  

I'm all for that.

And then, in a perfect world................. Stanley then hires marco/bruins8. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Read it?  Absolutely not.

I did see the movie, however.  

Not a Shot....are you suggesting that I am crazy ??   I would like to remind you that my wife is a doctor and once a week ..she has a psychiatric clinic from 8:00-5:00 pm

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I'm all for that.

And then, in a perfect world................. Stanley then hires marco/bruins8. 

To tell you the truth I will always keep contact with all of you guys despite the nasty comments from my peers (expecting. Asty comment from the habs fans here but not from my friends Bruins fans) ...so even if I get the job I will post once a while some infos about what I will be working on and intersting infos ...even the ones that hate me ,....I will always like you because you are all BRUINS fans and you all deserve respect for that

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment

I'm all for that.

And then, in a perfect world................. Stanley then hires marco/bruins8

As long as he doesn't hire you. .. man first thing u woukd do is put ericksson on the first line.  

What am I talking about if he hires you it's

AUTOCUP

ISNT THAT RIGHT. ...CRAPSNIPER...HYPO

Autocup ....u better believe it

This week we will get the annoucment ....either Mr Neely keeps sleeping PC or hires me and bring some new energy to this team ....time to make room to talented players ..enough of players like Pandolfo, PEV, Thornton , agin Rollston,.....welcome players like Spooner , Griffith, Kokho, good bye Caron, Campbell .....and a big surprise (blockbuster trade) all details coming up as soon as I het a vall from Mr Neely....fresh air and 3 cups by 2020 thats my promise to the fans

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Could someone please post the link to the Cuckoo clock. Chowda?

And please dontgive the s....about he is good in the room...he might be good in the room alone with CJ ...THATS IS THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION...

And please dontgive the s....about he is good in the room...he might be good in the room alone with CJ ...THATS IS THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION...

The real reason you get nasty comments is because we are all jealous.

People are refusing to recognize your brilliant trades and predictions and to admit you have the right answers.

I have one large concern, if you let too much of your thinking be know then the other GMs will read it here and deal with you harshly or it might put you at a disadvantage when dealing with them.

If you become GM will you please lift your ban on me?   You already banned me here, you could at least allow me to go to the rink.  How about the practice rink in Wilmington, will you allow me to attend there?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Boston deserves a team that can beat the scabs game after game

[object HTMLDivElement]

The surest thing you could do to ensure that the Bruins beat the Scabs game in and game out would be to become the GM of the Scabs.

As for your major housecleaning, it reminds me of that famous scene in Titanic where, as the ship is going down, and first class passengers are being loaded into lifeboats, and the band decides to keep playing as a gesture of defiance against blackness of impending death, some guy runs around yelling:  "IT'S THE DECK CHAIRS!!!! EVERYONE, LISTEN TO ME!  IT'S THE BLOODY DECK CHAIRS!!! WE HAVE TO SHUFFLE THEM!!!  WHY DOES NO ONE SEE THAT WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE IF WE DON'T SHUFFLE THESE CHAIRS!!!!!"

Oh, right...that didn't happen.

Another jealous one Stanley.

I look upon you Stanley as the Bruins Savior, once the sleeping PC is removed you will get the job I am sure of it.

You are like a great general, but just like a great general you have to keep your plans secret.  I am afraid that the other GMs will read this and know our plans.

Another jealous one Stanley.

I look upon you Stanley as the Bruins Savior, once the sleeping PC is removed you will get the job I am sure of it.

You are like a great general, but just like a great general you have to keep your plans secret.  I am afraid that the other GMs will read this and know our plans.

Badhab you dont know 10% of my plans ....I said who will be out I didnt say a word about who the new players will be....and no you wont be allowed to show up in Wilmington...sorry

• You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

So if you dont get the job, what happens? Do we still have to put up with your idiocy and craziness?  

Fletch- dead on with the Shutter Island reference.

• Sections
    Shortcuts