1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Chia must go

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

Where. is. Stanley.

??????

The meeting must have gone well with Cam, I am 100% certain they will announce him GM shortly.

[/QUOTE]

To hell with the GM announcement. When's their movie coming out ?

Storyline :

Stanley and Marco making a cross country trek on a scooter looking for trade options.

Stanley talking about Kudo and Wheeler......marco not listening at all to what he's saying ( no surprise there ) while looking at a map to see where the best fast food restaurant's in Toronto ( Kessel ) and the best bars in Dallas ( Seguin ) are located.

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that Dumb & Dumber?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Expect a Bruins press conference next week....I had a long business lunch late last night with Mr Neely...wont tell you more for now

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

Stanley please stop the maddness, chia is going no where and either are you. sheeshhhhh

[/QUOTE]

My opinion only counts when I am right

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley is a genius.  He will save us from having to bear with this below average team and trade away all of these underproducing players and bring us real success.

I only hope that Stanley will tell us his story first before the media gets it.

As Stanley's most loyal fans we deserve it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Ronstar8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley is a genius.  He will save us from having to bear with this below average team and trade away all of these underproducing players and bring us real success.

I only hope that Stanley will tell us his story first before the media gets it.

As Stanley's most loyal fans we deserve it.

[/QUOTE]

Sad day for me ...got a call late tonight....Mr Neely has decided to give a chance to Chia for one more year despite the terrible playoffs...I respect his choice and will have to wait one more year ...Told Mr Neely in my 2nd interview about the worst decision I have seen in hockey (not calling Spooner or Kokho or even Griffith) ..je told me that next year ST will not be with the team and all 3 players mentionned above will have a real chance at making the roster ...oh well its a sad day for me but I am not losing confidence that one day I will be the BRUINS GM ..thanks to all of you for your support 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I never read one post one here. Chia is the best thing that has happened to the bruins in a long time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I read Stanley's post last night.

I am still in a state of shock and still cannot respond.

We have to continue to suffer PC?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley how did your wife feel about it? Also are u sure you want to be the bruins Gm?  What would that mean to you?   How about your business ... you're willing to let it go?  Sounds like you have s good business. ..

How long have you wanted to be the bruins gm?  STANLEY where in mtl do you live?  

Stanley. ... why is being a bruins gm so important to you and furthermore why is it important that you share this with us posters?  

Say for instance that the posters aren't convinced you're going to be the bruins gm... is it important for you to convinve them. ?? How so?

[/QUOTE]

Marco I am going to try to answer all your questions ...First of all my wife is happy about it because she knows how passionate I am about the BRUINS and she knows I would work day and night to make this team better...I would be willing to change jobs even if I have a good salary to tell you the truth I would be willing to work one year without being oaid by the BRUINS just to prove MR Neely that I can make this team better. I live in the old Montreal marco and you ??  Why to. I share with you guys ?? Because thats the type of GM I would like to become , share with the fans (the most important asset for a team) my daily duties , share my short term, and long terms plans ...and finally I am not trying to convince anyone on this board that I would be a great GM , deep inside they all know it. Have a great day !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

I read Stanley's post last night.

I am still in a state of shock and still cannot respond.

We have to continue to suffer PC?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks to you Badhab for your support ...I have decided to take your name of the blacklist and added you on my best friends listing, congrats !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks to you Badhab for your support ...I have decided to take your name of the blacklist and added you on my best friends listing, congrats !

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you should take me off the black list yet.

Myself and the other posters who have emailed me personally - 27 and counting so far are OUTRAGED.

We will have to watch the team we love perform as badly as they have under PC?

NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

Why did Cam say he gets another year?

Why did you accept his answer?

This is a travesty of justice.  It's just wrong.  Note how few posts there are today - WHY?

It's because all of the posters were awaiting the announcement that OUR Stanley was not made GM.

This is just deplorable.  How did you let this happen?  Tell us.  You at least owe us an explanation at the very least.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself today, I might do myself an injury I am so devastated.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

I have lost all respect for Cam Neely.

The nerve of him to have a busy business man like Stanley, fly all the way to Boston to interview for a job that doesn't even exist.

You think any reasonable organization would have made sure they were letting Chiarelli go, before looking for his replacement.

The only other explanation, and I'm sorry to bring this up Stanley, is after the interview, they decided Chiarelli was the better choice :(

Of course, another plausible explanation could be, that this was just another "look at me" thread, created by the #1 troll, on this board.

Naw. I'm sure it was legit. I get calls from business execs. all the time, to interview for positions that are already filled.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BigBadnBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The nerve of him to have a busy business man like Stanley, fly all the way to Boston to interview for a job that doesn't even exist.

You think any reasonable organization would have made sure they were letting Chiarelli go, before looking for his replacement.

The only other explanation, and I'm sorry to bring this up Stanley, is after the interview, they decided Chiarelli was the better choice :(

Of course, another plausible explanation could be, that this was just another "look at me" thread, created by the #1 troll, on this board.

Naw. I'm sure it was legit. I get calls from business execs. all the time, to interview for positions that are already filled.

[/QUOTE]

I want you to read the above post Stanley.

Now after you have read it I can tell you that BigBadnBruin has sent me personal emails saying that you are a genius and should have been made GM.

I can't tell you what BigBadnBruin was threatening to do, but it was too drastic for my taste.

Bottom line is that you owe us people who love the Bruins more than what you have said.  We are wondering how dedicated you really are to the task of becoming GM.  I am beginning to wonder myself.

For every poster on here I can tell you that there are at least hundreds, if not thousands who read, but never post.  I know this because they have sent me personal emails saying so.

Don't let us down.  Don't take no for an answer.  You can do better.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I want you to read the above post Stanley.

Now after you have read it I can tell you that BigBadnBruin has sent me personal emails saying that you are a genius and should have been made GM.

I can't tell you what BigBadnBruin was threatening to do, but it was too drastic for my taste.

Bottom line is that you owe us people who love the Bruins more than what you have said.  We are wondering how dedicated you really are to the task of becoming GM.  I am beginning to wonder myself.

For every poster on here I can tell you that there are at least hundreds, if not thousands who read, but never post.  I know this because they have sent me personal emails saying so.

Don't let us down.  Don't take no for an answer.  You can do better.

[/QUOTE]

Not hearing from Stanley, has me worried.

Do you think Neely might not be to happy reading his posts about him being interviewed for Chiarelli's job?

It may make things awkward at their next meeting.

Oh, in those e-mails I sent you, if you got the picture of me kissing that goat, just delete it.

I was drunk, it was late, and things just happen. And to be fair, the goat was better looking than some of the women I've woken up beside ;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Not hearing from Stanley, has me worried.

Do you think Neely might not be to happy reading his posts about him being interviewed for Chiarelli's job?

It may make things awkward at their next meeting.

Oh, in those e-mails I sent you, if you got the picture of me kissing that goat, just delete it.

I was drunk, it was late, and things just happen. And to be fair, the goat was better looking than some of the women I've woken up beside ;)

[/QUOTE]

Done deal, pic of you and alleged goat are gone forever.

And for all of the rest of you, do not worry, I will respect your privacy and not disclose you publicly.

In the meantime, Stanley, our Stanley owes an explanation.

PC has done NOTHING since the humiliating defeat, NOTHING.  At least publicly humiliating the turtle and banishing him from the locker room would be a step in the right direction.  In the meantime, NO TRADES YET, NO SIGNINGS yet, NO COACHES FIRED, NO NOTHING YET.

Stanley - you should not only be GM, you should be coach, too!!!

Sorry BBB, I got carried away and disclosed that you were one of the emailers, a good thing nothing embarrassing was revealed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley - you must do something, for the sake of God and more importantly the BRUINS you must give us Cam's personal email address or phone number or both and we will all call and tell him Stanley MUST be named GM coach immediately!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

Stanley - you must do something, for the sake of God and more importantly the BRUINS you must give us Cam's personal email address or phone number or both and we will all call and tell him Stanley MUST be named GM coach immediately!

[/QUOTE]

Thornton would already have his bags packed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Over my dead body...And dont worry about me flyng to Boston for the 2 meetings...everything was paid by the BRUINS ...PC has one more year to his contract ..Mr Neely thinks he has done a good job because the BRUINS won the Pres. Trophy ...he realizes that he took some bad decisions before the playoffs and the BRUINS should have done better but he wants to go with PC in 2014-2015 ...its his choice and I respect his decisions .....its just a matter of time before I get the job ...so just relax and wait one more year..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thornton would already have his bags packed.

[/QUOTE]

Rich , dont worry Mr Neely told me that ST will never play another game with the BRUINS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Over my dead body...And dont worry about me flyng to Boston for the 2 meetings...everything was paid by the BRUINS ...PC has one more year to his contract ..Mr Neely thinks he has done a good job because the BRUINS won the Pres. Trophy ...he realizes that he took some bad decisions before the playoffs and the BRUINS should have done better but he wants to go with PC in 2014-2015 ...its his choice and I respect his decisions .....its just a matter of time before I get the job ...so just relax and wait one more year..

[/QUOTE]

What about Neely's job?  You could be president, GM and coach - and NHL first, just like many firsts you will have in the NHL.

You aren't getting any younger and still no trade, no signing and no firing yet.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You are not winning the bet if you keep answering all the alias's. 

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is the only way I see this tragic oversight of Stanley not being the Bruins General Manager rectified. Neely will have no choice to answer to the mobs of Bruin supporters who demand that Stanley become General Manager of their beloved Bruins.

Give the e-mail and number Stanley!!!!!!!!!! We will get you in that General Managers chair!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

Even more of a slap in the face to OUR Stanley, was him not being offered the Assistant GM spot, which is actually available.

I think it would have been a great way to give him experience for the big promotion next year.

What happened Stanley? Did they offer you the job, but you told them you would only agree to be the #1 guy?

Good for you! Stick to your guns! I would have been too weak to turn down the Assistant GM of the BOSTON BRUINS, but not you!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And dont worry about me flyng to Boston for the 2 meetings...everything was paid by the BRUINS 

Stanley, I don't believe what I am hearing.  You LET THE BRUINS PAY?????  

Stanley that is money they could use to pay players, buy sticks and other equipment and trainers and doctors and all the other stuff they need.  

And where did the Bruins get the money to pay for everything?  

US - the fans.

Stanley - YOU JUST TOOK OUR MONEY.

At the very least you should pay them back, if not, you should pay us back.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts