1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Re: Chia must go

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

even got an invitation from Helen Degeneris who heard my story.....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

[/QUOTE]

Too bad you didn't get an invitation from Ellen instead of Helen.

[/QUOTE]

No...that's good.  Helen scours the planet, offering hope for those suffering from severe retardation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment

[/QUOTE]

Its mine but my agent will answer all your questions and concerns , he already started answering some of you.....i cant handle all these emails sorry but i am not GM yet but already flooded with requests ...even got an invitation from Helen Degeneris who heard my story.....

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

more importantly, the one who should be answering questions is your shrink....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley,

it is impossible for me to follow your directives if I don't know what they are.

And again, if we don't hear you story now, we never will when you become GM because you will be too busy for us then.

I don't understand why you don't want to talk to us.

Will we still get your wonderful predictions when you are GM?   Would you make them public when you are GM?  Are you still going to post here when you are GM?  Please answer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley,

it is impossible for me to follow your directives if I don't know what they are.

And again, if we don't hear you story now, we never will when you become GM because you will be too busy for us then.

I don't understand why you don't want to talk to us.

Will we still get your wonderful predictions when you are GM?   Would you make them public when you are GM?  Are you still going to post here when you are GM?  Please answer.

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Badhab ...yes to all your 3 questions, my agent has already answered dozens of mails received  from you guys , he also told me that some of you want me to keep their names and emails content private , dont worry about that and thanks for the good words in your emails I really appreciate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Badhab ...yes to all your 3 questions, my agent has already answered dozens of mails received  from you guys , he also told me that some of you want me to keep their names and emails content private , dont worry about that and thanks for the good words in your emails I really appreciate.

[/QUOTE]

So you forward the emails to your agent, is that it?  Because the email you gave us is your email address.

And you said *some* want to keep the content confidential, please let us hear the ones who do not insist to be confidential.  Thank you in advance.

And a question about your predictions, how do you think the team will react if you predict a Bruins loss?

What is the strategy behind offering the predictions as a GM?  Please explain.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And now you say there is a possibility that you might be at the draft table.

And you still don't want to answer my questions publicly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

And now you say there is a possibility that you might be at the draft table.

[/QUOTE]

Fans jump onto the playing surface in all kinds of sports.

Morganna, the Kissing Bandit, did it.

Why couldn't Stanley run onto the floor at the draft, rush to the Bruins table, plant one on Cam Neely's lips and say hire me  ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I am sure I'm the first one to attempt to engage Stanley in conversation for a prolonged time like this.  

And Stanley refuses to participate, interesting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I guess Stanley doesn't want to respond any more.

But it was memorable, my favorite quote was

"even got an invitation from Helen Degeneris who heard my story....."

If any of you had any doubts about Stanley, I would guess this cleared that up for you.

I only wonder if there are those that aid and abet his notions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Can someone just kill this thread?

And for those who might want to lecture me about 'Told you so about Stanley' I can only say that I've got a pen and a big paper of paper to take notes. I got a feeling I'm going to be here awhile. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

GREAT NEW GUYS .....I WILL BE SITTING at the BRUINS TABLE IN PHILADELPHIA JUNE 27th & 28th ...Mr NELLY HAS ALSO INVITED ME TO JOIN THE GROUP THE NIGHT BEFORE FOR A PRE DRAFT MEETING....CANT POST ANYMORE UNTIL THE DRAFT I'VE GOT SOME WORK TO DO ...WILL GET BACK TO YOU FROM THE DRAFT ..I WILL TELL YOU HOW I AM DRESSED SO YOU CAN RECOGNIZE ME...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I dont believe Stanley is telling the truth.  I will watch the draft and look for him though.  If you are there I will apologize for not believing you.

Until then I think you are full of it just like you always have been.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont believe Stanley is telling the truth.  I will watch the draft and look for him though.  If you are there I will apologize for not believing you.

[/QUOTE]

I will be glad to accept you apologize.......I will post 'live' from the floor in Philadelphia ..not sure if I will have time for many posts but I will tell you exactly where I am sitting ...looking forward to bring my small contribution to the BRUINS 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

apoloization

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.  Some men you just can't reach.

[/QUOTE]

Still like the nickname Cool Hand Looch, but it's no Fat.

[object HTMLDivElement]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

I will be glad to accept you apologize.......I will post 'live' from the floor in Philadelphia ..not sure if I will have time for many posts but I will tell you exactly where I am sitting ...looking forward to bring my small contribution to the BRUINS 

[/QUOTE]

I thought you said you couldnt/wouldnt post until the draft?

Are you sitting at the table? Or did you just get tickets and will be in the stands?

What happened with Helena Degenaro?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ElleIn response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you sitting at the table? Or did you just get tickets and will be in the stands?

[/QUOTE]

Told Ellen's agents I could not go since Mr Neely did not approve ....too early to tell my story on the air ...if I get the GM's job I will accept her invitation ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

ElleIn response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Told Ellen's agents I could not go since Mr Neely did not approve ....too early to tell my story on the air ...if I get the GM's job I will accept her invitation ...

[/QUOTE]

You wont. Stop it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK, I can't resist, even if it means breaking my promise to SanDog -

Why would Mr. Neely disapprove? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

OK, I can't resist, even if it means breaking my promise to SanDog -

Why would Mr. Neely disapprove? 

[/QUOTE]

Ask him .....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ask him .....

Sure, why don't you give me his preferred contact info?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

This is hands down the greatest thread ever. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

This is hands down the greatest thread ever. 

I'm with you on that one.  Helen Degeneris.  Awesome.

This puts "Alice in Wonderland" to shame.