Chia on TSN Tradcentre

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Chia on TSN Tradcentre

He is going to be talking with the guys. Just wanted to let you know. Cheers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Chia on TSN Tradcentre

Well, that was underwhemling. did they just get rid of PC to talk to BB?

Yikes.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Canadian network, so it wouldn't surprise me at all. Chia was kind've boring anyways. Just depth moves so nothing interesting to the panel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

It's been so funny watching TSN all day. Absolutely nothing to talk about...makes me chuckle at least.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

They just don't learn.  There will be more movement at 4 than before, because that's when all the last minute stuff finally gets out.  Meanwhile - cricket to cricket coverage.  Happens every year now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Exactly Bookboy. Most deals are done exactly on the deadline....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Chia on TSN Tradcentre:
    [QUOTE]Well, that was underwhemling. did they just get rid of PC to talk to BB? Yikes.....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe Chia has learned something during his tenure here. Heh

Give me boring and success any day of the week over some blowhard loud mouth who thinks he's better than he is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Chia on TSN Tradcentre:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chia on TSN Tradcentre : Well, maybe Chia has learned something during his tenure here. Heh Give me boring and success any day of the week over some blowhard loud mouth who thinks he's better than he is.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Like, say, a Brian Burke?...hehe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Deadline is at 3, not 4.

Sections
Shortcuts