chia to give subban an offer sheet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

chia to give subban an offer sheet?

win or lose, i'd love to see chia make bergevin squirm with a weber style offer sheet. 

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Is-Trading-Cap-Space-a-WinWin-or-a-Trap--Subban-Offer-Sheet-in-Division/1/46111

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: chia to give subban an offer sheet?

Oh good lord, Eklund again?

I wouldn't be surprised if Subban becomes a Bruin... eventually. With one of his best buds and his brother on the team, and with the Bruins defensive hardhitting style, I could see him wanting to wear the black and gold. But I put zero stock in Eklund's idea.

My guess is he signs for four years with the Habs, hits UFA then, and possibly joins the B's at that point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Oh good lord, Karl-Hungus again?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: chia to give subban an offer sheet?:
    [QUOTE]Oh good lord, Karl-Hungus again?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Best comment in a month at least.

Literal laugh out loud funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Made me laugh as well !

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Well-played...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Now if your phili i would put in an offer sheet on him.  But mon would just match it anyways.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

The Bruins need to give PK some serious thought. Given their futile PP, he would be a go-to guy at the point. Diver or not, he's ultratalented and would be a great complement to Dougie in the years to come. Plus I believe the sum of the parts together (PK and Malcolm) is greater than separate. Their level of play would be greater with the comeraderie, much like Tony and Phil Espo (though more Phil) in the great Canada Russia series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins need to give PK some serious thought. Given their futile PP, he would be a go-to guy at the point. Diver or not, he's ultratalented and would be a great complement to Dougie in the years to come. Plus I believe the sum of the parts together (PK and Malcolm) is greater than separate. Their level of play would be greater with the comeraderie, much like Tony and Phil Espo (though more Phil) in the great Canada Russia series.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

I'll wait until the kid makes the Bruins, then I'll wait to see if he's any good, then I'll wait...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Yea great idea, so someone can give a ridiculous offer sheet to Seguin...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Yea great idea, so someone can give a ridiculous offer sheet to Seguin...
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Thats business...if the Bruins are smart they will lock him up before this happens.  If some team wants to offer sheet Marchand a boat load of money I will gladly take the picks and cap space next year.
    PK would be awesome to have...but Montreal will match it...

I don't care if Boston ticks off teams by signing offer sheets.  Its about winning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainsy1. Show rainsy1's posts

First: 6/8/2012
    Last: 8/17/2012
    I don't think it would be good business for the bruins to make offers on RFA's just to spike the price up for the team that currently has the players rights. The bruins might be going down a slippery slope since they have some RFA's of their own to worry about after the season. Hope the bruins can get their own RFA's under contract some time before next july so other teams won't be able to make over the top money offers.

I think you hit the nail right on the head.When you consider who we we have coming into the same position Seguin/Lucic/Marchand/Rask it make zero sense to take a major dump down the well . 

That being said in my opinion Slewfoot Subban doesn't fit this team's chemistry. If there is a bigger hot dog in the NHL I ca't think of who it would be. This team is built around the team first attitude . Having watched enough of the C*ckheads on HNIC and interviews on TSN.... well he good but nobody is as good as he thinks he is    

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Nah,  don;t think they'll do it , no way Montreal let's PK go.  Even if the Flyers would try one of those crazy deals.