Chiarelli gets 4 year extension

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Chiarelli gets 4 year extension

Wow,great reading, glad to be back after a relaxing summer. Hockey is in the air and i am and was a Sinden supporter at least until his last few years. Glad Chiarelli is staying put and good luck to Gorton, he obviously won't be forgotten. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

marco loses. 

lots of self proclaimed winners here must be after so many losses

I lostNothing

read the books  if u think gorton was talking to chia at 2006 draft ur nuts 

and I read from another blogger he was at tabke 

shoukd have checjeit out

and ur video solves nothing I

[/QUOTE]

my video proves you wrong. so do the other ones. everything you have said has been wrong. Chara thanks Mr. Chiarelli for bringing him to Boston. done. 

you said that Gorton claimed that he wanted kessel so bad that he was thinking about trading the pick if kessel weren't available. So, instead, we have video evidence of Gorton asking the Capitals to trade picks so the Bruins could take Backstrom instead. You're posts have no basis in reality. You pass off farces as researched fact. We don't win, and I never proclaimed victory for anyone, but you, most certainly, lose. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm frustrated with this thread.

I don't understand what marco's point is.

It might be that Gorton was the main reason for the Bruins 2011 cup, but I can't believe that what he is trying to say because that's just absurd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You have to be kidding BadHab ? 

Look at the broken english and when he shows up to troll. The hatred for the Bruins in the comment section after an article in TSN has been posted is filled with venom from Laff and Shab fans.

For some hockey to think Jeromy Jacobs with that much money to an outgoing ASM is hilarious. KPD wrote several articles about the supervised meetings between Chiarelli and the Bruins then scouting staff. MarcoPolo is just getting a rise out of posters that bite on his "delusional bait".

Chiarelli could have traded any of the 2006 draft picks, Thomas or Rask at anytime but he didnt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah guys, this is every argument with marco.  He's clearly losing the argument and everyone knows it, but he'll never admit it.  He either doesn't read, or doesn't understand, the posts which correct his delusions.  Then, like a kid who isn't getting enough respect and attention, he just becomes an aggravating little twerp.  Which is why he's had so many accounts banned.  

At least he's talking Bruins this time, I'll give him that.  Not making any sense, but talking Bruins...it's progress.

If you think you've seen this before, there were several 'marco...' accounts, winthecup, bruins8, stanjon, and a bunch of others I can't remember.  All the same poster.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

No one said the video made no sense - they said the conversation made no sense, in that it was bad strategically. Not that the veracity of the video was incorrect.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You're wrong because even if you include those six players - Chara, Savard, Rask, Kessel, Lucic Marchand - that means only 8 players with their name on the Cup in 2011 predate PC. For their recent run to the Finals, only 7 would predate PC. Only two of the players in 2011 predate May 26, 2006, and 1 from 2013 opredates May 26 2006.

The simple facts make your argument - that PC did not build the team - completely and unbelievably wrong.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Who was the GM? Peter Chiarelli - fact. Hired on May 26, 2006.

Who was Acting GM due to pre-existing contractual obligations? Gorton.

Who had supervised meetings with Bruins scouts and management to discuss how and who he wanted to draft, trade and sign prior to the end of his contractual obligations? Peter Chiarelli.

Those are all facts, that you seem to willfully ignore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to red75's comment:

No one said the video made no sense - they said the conversation made no sense, in that it was bad strategically. Not that the veracity of the video was incorrect.

dont play with words - the vidoe proved nothing certainly did not prove that chiarell drafted those pkayers

and maybe just maybe thats why tge rangers made girton assistant

I have necer witnessed sucstubbornness

He's right, red.  The Zapruder film does not show the Caramilk secret.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

marco loses. 

lots of self proclaimed winners here must be after so many losses

I lostNothing

read the books  if u think gorton was talking to chia at 2006 draft ur nuts 

and I read from another blogger he was at tabke 

shoukd have checjeit out

and ur video solves nothing I

[/QUOTE]

my video proves you wrong. so do the other ones. everything you have said has been wrong. Chara thanks Mr. Chiarelli for bringing him to Boston. done. 

you said that Gorton claimed that he wanted kessel so bad that he was thinking about trading the pick if kessel weren't available. So, instead, we have video evidence of Gorton asking the Capitals to trade picks so the Bruins could take Backstrom instead. You're posts have no basis in reality. You pass off farces as researched fact. We don't win, and I never proclaimed victory for anyone, but you, most certainly, lose. 

[/QUOTE]

like others have said video makes no sense 

[/QUOTE]

no one else has said the video doesn't make any sense. You are the only one that doesn't think Gorton saying that he wants "the swede" means he wanted backstrom over kessel. the only thing that didn't make sense (and this is what another poster pointed out) was telling the caps who he wanted. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah guys, this is every argument with marco.  He's clearly losing the argument and everyone knows it, but he'll never admit it.  He either doesn't read, or doesn't understand, the posts which correct his delusions.  Then, like a kid who isn't getting enough respect and attention, he just becomes an aggravating little twerp.  Which is why he's had so many accounts banned.  

At least he's talking Bruins this time, I'll give him that.  Not making any sense, but talking Bruins...it's progress.

If you think you've seen this before, there were several 'marco...' accounts, winthecup, bruins8, stanjon, and a bunch of others I can't remember.  All the same poster.

For the last time i do not have many accounts as u say - you are paranoid but if u keep gettin ppl suspended for no valid reason . i will bombard these boards with new posters.

u wanna talk hockey any time go ahead. Not that iyt makes me richer knowing hockey anyway but whatever

[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight.  You're threatening to "bombard" the board with a whole bunch of new accounts because you're not getting respect here??

I don't think I've ever seen a more pitiful cry for attention here.  Is that supposed to be a threat?  Go for it.

Or, even better...

Get. A. Life.  

I've been talking hockey.  Along with everyone else, I'm not trashing Gorton at all.  Just pointing out how foolish and incorrect your argument is about Chiarelli not being responsible for the Cup team.  

Again, we can only show you the evidence, but we can't make you understand it any better than I can teach the alphabet to my dog.

That's why we always get to this dead end with you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

So let me get this straight.  You're threatening to "bombard" the board with a whole bunch of new accounts because you're not getting respect here??

I don't think I've ever seen a more pitiful cry for attention here.  Is that supposed to be a threat?  Go for it.

Or, even better...

Get. A. Life.  

I've been talking hockey.  Along with everyone else, I'm not trashing Gorton at all.  Just pointing out how foolish and incorrect your argument is about Chiarelli not being responsible for the Cup team.  

Again, we can only show you the evidence, but we can't make you understand it any better than I can teach the alphabet to my dog.

That's why we always get to this dead end with you.

You'd have better luck with the dog - you could actually teach him the alphabet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg89Wz-9Fss

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'm out. Everyone else should be, too. Go enjoy the sun....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Savard's name is on the Cup, whether he played in the finals or not.

Why the heck am I even bothering?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts