Chiarelli gets 4 year extension

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Chiarelli gets 4 year extension

Sigh you missed his point completely - he's saying they're not comparable because Talon did completely build that team.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i'm not going to discuss the seguin trade with you marco because i'm sickened that i agree with you on something. 

thanks red

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

dummy that's the point. tallon built 100% of that team. you're comparing tallon to Gorton. Tallon signed, drafted, traded for everyone but boynton who played three games. Chiarelli and Tallon can be compared. not gorton and tallon. I give Gorton all the credit in the world for his scouting. I give him 0 credit for what he did as a GM because he did nothing as a GM. He wasn't the GM. He was the Acting GM. in this case "acting" means "taking credit for what happens because a certain someone can't do so legally." It's honestly hard not to get hostile when the same points are made by everyone over and over again and you pretend not to get it. you get it. stop playing dumb. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

dummy that's the point. tallon built 100% of that team. you're comparing tallon to Gorton. Tallon signed, drafted, traded for everyone but boynton who played three games. Chiarelli and Tallon can be compared. not gorton and tallon. I give Gorton all the credit in the world for his scouting. I give him 0 credit for what he did as a GM because he did nothing as a GM. He wasn't the GM. He was the Acting GM. in this case "acting" means "taking credit for what happens because a certain someone can't do so legally." It's honestly hard not to get hostile when the same points are made by everyone over and over again and you pretend not to get it. you get it. stop playing dumb

He's not playing at all.............

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

[QUOTE]

dummy that's the point. tallon built 100% of that team. you're comparing tallon to Gorton. Tallon signed, drafted, traded for everyone but boynton who played three games. Chiarelli and Tallon can be compared. not gorton and tallon. I give Gorton all the credit in the world for his scouting. I give him 0 credit for what he did as a GM because he did nothing as a GM. He wasn't the GM. He was the Acting GM. in this case "acting" means "taking credit for what happens because a certain someone can't do so legally." It's honestly hard not to get hostile when the same points are made by everyone over and over again and you pretend not to get it. you get it. stop playing dumb. 

Dummy? u need to read - told u have not reserched it- i just named players that tallon got - 

so this is correct- now bowman ur saying did nothing well i am not prpared to say that. They lost byugfin, traded barker and i think he got hossa , and still won a cup with arguably a no name goali. yes Bowman u can say did not contribute as much but did contribute certainly not as much as PC- 

tallon got kane , toews, sharpe, keith and seabrook  dustin but do keep in mind that Gorton did not have the high picks that Tallon had.- I DID NOT RESERCH THIS SO MAYBE SOME OF THESE PLAYERS WERE NOT ALL PART OF TALLON TENURE

Now go research dumbfk- 

[/QUOTE]

nope. no need to research. i did the 8 seconds of research it took to write the post about chicago the first time around. the one that you still can't understand. ummmm taking a look at your comments, in a word, no. all wrong, except that he traded barker. he didn't get hossa. that happened on the first, tallon was canned on the 15th i'm pretty sure. byfuglien was still on the team when they won the cup, so they didn't lose him either. so, common theme to your posts: everything's wrong. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Marco, this has gotten out of hand, it's silly really. Nobody is saying Jeff Gorton had no input and doesnt deserve any credit for that team assembled. I'm sure he did a lot of leg work. What we're saying is PC, though not officially G.M yet had  a hand in who was picked, signed or traded during the transistion time. I think it's fair to assume during the two meetings he was allowed to have with the bruins he went over a game plan for what he would like done during those times since he was coming on as General Manager. Why is it so hard to convince you of this?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Marco, this has gotten out of hand, it's silly really. Nobody is saying Jeff Gorton had no input and doesnt deserve any credit for that team assembled. I'm sure he did a lot of leg work. What we're saying is PC, though not officially G.M yet had  a hand in who was picked, signed or traded during the transistion time. I think it's fair to assume during the two meetings he was allowed to have with the bruins he went over a game plan for what he would like done during those times since he was coming on as General Manager. Why is it so hard to convince you of this?

Kelv, there are certainly more serious issues in life then this so if it gets alittle "out of hand" it is ok - none of us will lose sleep over this. 

maybe there was a game plan but when they are saying that the game plan must be this or that- then NO1 the facts show otherwise .GIve the man his due and if i read Book correctly he certainly has. 

[/QUOTE]

the facts do not show otherwise. there are no facts. you refuse to consider that. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Kelv, there are certainly more serious issues in life then this so if it gets alittle "out of hand" it is ok - none of us will lose sleep over this. 

maybe there was a game plan but when they are saying that the game plan must be this or that- then NO1 the facts show otherwise .GIve the man his due and if i read Book correctly he certainly has. 

Not looking to discredit anything Gorton may have done. Who knows, maybe he laid done the groundwork for the Rask/Raycorft trade, maybe Ferguson approached him, who knows. But, in my opinion he probably ran it by Chiarelli, if not just out of respect. Could be the same with the draft picks, again who knows...But when it comes to the signing of Chara and Savard, again, in my opinion, I think thats all Chiarelli as I think no ineterim G.M would be making those decisions. Do you think thats fair to assume?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

dummy that's the point. tallon built 100% of that team. you're comparing tallon to Gorton. Tallon signed, drafted, traded for everyone but boynton who played three games. Chiarelli and Tallon can be compared. not gorton and tallon. I give Gorton all the credit in the world for his scouting. I give him 0 credit for what he did as a GM because he did nothing as a GM. He wasn't the GM. He was the Acting GM. in this case "acting" means "taking credit for what happens because a certain someone can't do so legally." It's honestly hard not to get hostile when the same points are made by everyone over and over again and you pretend not to get it. you get it. stop playing dumb

He's not playing at all.............

[/QUOTE]

DEZ que fai? u must really know a player when u see one. What do u think Colborne will do this year- ? 

were u playing then too? probably not- i knew was only a matter of time before i heard from you.

Stai bene or something like that

[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised you'd bring up Colborne again for some reason as you've already proven yourself a liar in that regard. Find one post in which I stated Colborne would be star........just one and I will apologize for mistreating you. Until then, I'll just keep laughing at your pathetic attempts to feel relevant.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Marco should start off each post with, "I have no idea what I'm talking about but.........".

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My posts are open for all to see. You see, I've had the same name for the entire time I've been here. What a novelty. No surprise you got stumped by a big word like relevant.

rel·e·vant  (rl-vnt)

adj. Having a bearing on or connection with the matter at hand.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts