In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle-Salty's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep.  Man, it's been years since the Bruins raised a banner for winning the trade deadline.  This is probably all because Jacobs is too cheap to pay for the rings teams get for winning the trade deadline.

[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute!  Youre happy with today?  And how do u feel about mtl getting vanek?

[/QUOTE]

Take it easy! We're all supposed to be happy little Chiarelli fanboys. Didn't you get the memo? If not then you're a troll and should be ignored!

[/QUOTE]

How is it Chiarellis fault Vanek went to Montreal? What about Lombardi? Shero? Nonis?

Chiarelli would have to move someone off the roster to make room for vanek under the cap? I doubt Garth Snow wanted Chris Kelly in return. Would you have traded someone like Marchand for a guy who is not signed?

You arent intelligent enough to realize this.

[/QUOTE]

You are such a Jacobs lover, it's pathetic.  Did you just ask why it's Chiarelli's fault that he got an AHL player and a JAG defenseman who is constantly scratched, while Vanek goes to Montreal, Hemsky to Ottawa or even Ruttu to crappy NJ?

Did you?

[/QUOTE]

Says the biggest BB lover on the planet. He's a cheater and you know nothing about hockey. The posts don't lie.

Get lost loser.

Bobby Orr was traded!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Chiarelli press conference at 5:00

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Wow. I'd like to say I was wrong, but................Laughing

Don't feel too bad.  You've been wrong a ton.  On just about everything.

[/QUOTE]

Funny how the non-Jacobs/Chia Fanboys are some "always wrong" or "liars" (love that one), isn't it?

Doesn't quite add up.

Could it be that some of us just aren't 12 year old boys with Bruins posters on their walls?

[/QUOTE]

Go terrorize the Patriots board with your false facts and lies.

Biggest troll on the web.

KNOWS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yep.  Man, it's been years since the Bruins raised a banner for winning the trade deadline.  This is probably all because Jacobs is too cheap to pay for the rings teams get for winning the trade deadline.

[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute!  Youre happy with today?  And how do u feel about mtl getting vanek?

[/QUOTE]

Take it easy! We're all supposed to be happy little Chiarelli fanboys. Didn't you get the memo? If not then you're a troll and should be ignored!

[/QUOTE]

How is it Chiarellis fault Vanek went to Montreal? What about Lombardi? Shero? Nonis?

Chiarelli would have to move someone off the roster to make room for vanek under the cap? I doubt Garth Snow wanted Chris Kelly in return. Would you have traded someone like Marchand for a guy who is not signed?

[/QUOTE]

Shero got what he felt he needed last year very active as a gm

CCan't worry about all other gms. Why would chia have to give a rostet player? 

[/QUOTE]

A little thing called te salary cap. And by the way I think chiarelli got the player he wanted too.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Orr SHOULD HAVE been, yes. Jacobs sucks.  As do you and other Jacobs Lovers.

He just raisedd prices 17-44% which should be an outrage and headline news all over the sports world, but morons like you just smile and ask where you can get more.

How does it feel to be such a moron? lol

[/QUOTE]

You tell me.

1. Bobby Orr traded.

2. Rob Blake on Team USA

3. Phil Kessel on Team Canada

4. John Scott suspended in pre-season.

5. No goalie traded during season has ever won a cup. EVER.

6. Chiarelli botched the Iginla deal.

7. Now, Jacobs botched the Iginla deal.

Oh my god, I'm just getting started....You've almost been banned as many times as you've been wrong.

Yet you still come back here for your daily beatings.

Now go get beat up on the Patriots thread.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

They got the second best d man available, and the one that probably fit best with their team. What's wrong with that? Oh ya, you're stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]too.

[/QUOTE]

When does Chiarelli not get it 100% right in your mind?  lol

I suppose Jagr was his guy last year, too, right?

Please.

Rangers get St. Louis, everyone else got a far superior haul and we get some hack from the AHL and Mezaros, the latter an average Defenseman with fading skills.

[/QUOTE]

When does Belichick not get it right in your mind?

Funny, on the Pats forum last night you called someone out for not taking bountygate seriously. What about spygate? He cheated.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

PC did exactly what he was supposed to do. Pick up a pretty good d-man for a draft pick. Last time I checked we were 5th in the league in scoring, so offence really shouldn't be a problem with this squad (plus we still have our secret weapon Caron). Maybe some folks on this forum would prefer someone like Garth Snow as GM. Then you'd have something to complain about.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I always forget how completely nuts this place gets in the last 5 weeks of the regular season.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]too.

[/QUOTE]

When does Chiarelli not get it 100% right in your mind?  lol

I suppose Jagr was his guy last year, too, right?

Please.

Rangers get St. Louis, everyone else got a far superior haul and we get some hack from the AHL and Mezaros, the latter an average Defenseman with fading skills.

[/QUOTE]

St. Louis would only go to the Rangers. read and learn. Or die. Doesn't matter to me, but you should really just stop typing. You just make even more of a fool of yourself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Oh boy, you can whine about fanboys and Jacobs all you want, but all you have to do to understand this stuff is a minimal amount of research.

Deadhead, Salty, macro, etc.  -- just go to cap geek. Do a little research on the salary cap in the NHL and how it applies to the Bruins.  Bring yourselves up to speed.  That will change 90% of what you're posting here.

For the other 10%, I'd look at which teams have been making the Stanley Cup over the past 3 years and compare them to some of the teams that have made big tradeline deals.  Look at roster balance too.

Bring yoursleves up to speed so you can join the conversation here.

This is exactly why embarassing things happen like the "Orr trade" King.  Get up to speed then post.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I wonder what he'll say about Vanek or anyone else. I hope he tells us who he was in on. I hope Behind the B had a camera in the room and we can see it in the next episode.

[/QUOTE]

I bet you would like to see inside the locker room at shower time.

The press conference was a joke. Yet again, Jacobs refuses to trade for the top tier players due to the contracts they are due.

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

You know zero about hockey.

ZERO.

Get lost, troll.

[/QUOTE]

Know more than you could ever dream of. You maybe a King Geek on this board, but you wouldn't last a minute in an person debate with my friends who actually played the game.

It's fanboys like you who ruin this board. We're supposed to be happy with an AHL loser and Mezaros who is scratchedd alal the time and probably be done.

This makes the Nylander/Gonchar move in '04 look like a heist.

[/QUOTE]

Your posts certainly reflect this.

FAIL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shero got what he felt he needed last year very active as a gm

CCan't worry about all other gms. Why would chia have to give a rostet player? 

[/QUOTE]

A little thing called te salary cap. And by the way I think chiarelli got the player he wanted too.

[/QUOTE]

Buy the fkn guy out!!   And I haven't researched anything about Cap but from what I did read it wasn't an issue if they got vanek

How did chiarelli get the player he wanted?  He told you or did john Ferguson jr tell you that

[/QUOTE]

Ill play. Who do you buy out? And who do you think chiarelli wanted?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I wonder what he'll say about Vanek or anyone else. I hope he tells us who he was in on. I hope Behind the B had a camera in the room and we can see it in the next episode.

[/QUOTE]

The press conference was a joke. Yet again, Jacobs refuses to trade for the top tier players due to the contracts they are due.

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Im not happy about today's developments, because I dont think they fixed the Seidenberg gaping hole and I think our fiercest rivals just got a lot stronger with a player who lives to torture the Bruins.

That said, explain to me how "Jacobs refused to trade..." anyone?

Was PC on vacation?

The only way Jacobs affected this was the fact he continues to spend all the way to the cap as he's done for many years now.

Jacobs is the least of the Bruins' problems. (and really, they dont have all that many problems.)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Im not happy about today's developments, because I dont think they fixed the Seidenberg gaping hole and I think our fiercest rivals just got a lot stronger with a player who lives to torture the Bruins.

That said, explain to me how "Jacobs refused to trade..." anyone?

Was PC on vacation?

The only way Jacobs affected this was the fact he continues to spend all the way to the cap as he's done for many years now.

Jacobs is the least of the Bruins' problems. (and really, they dont have all that many problems.)

[/QUOTE]

Shocked. I thought this would be the day you quit on the bruins this year

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I personally wanted a little more up front   Nothing crazy but an upgrade.  Im pretty happy overall with the fwd group and believe loui will be that upgrade i want.   

On the back end i wanted more.  I think the cost for all the dmen were reasonable and would have offered the same for MacDonald.   i would have loved the big splash but just too many obsticles.   

Teams who make these massive moves seldom win.   chicago?  No major upgrades.  LA? They upgraded prior with Carter.  Boston?  Minor upgrades.  

if you look at the teams who made big moves they dont win.  see penguins last year as prime example.  

I like the makeup of this team but wanted a better dman brought in.   

25. This post has been removed.