Chiarelli

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Chiarelli

Peter Chiarelli’s Confidence ‘Average’ As Bruins Prepare For Playoffs. Wow makes me feal really confident.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Chiarelli

The GM is usually a manager and a business man before being a fan ...

he sees what everybody who is not blind sees ...he saw his team collapsing toward the end of the season ..he sees that the PP still sucks, he sees that we have a few useless players like Thornton, Pev , he sees that Soderberg has still a lot to learn before becoming an elite player in the NHL, he sees that Rask cant win any Big games, he sees that Horton is not the player he used to be before his concussions, he sees that Chara is aging and has slowed down defensively and offensively , he sees that TT is not there anymore and its going to be tough in the playoffs, he sees that we have no sniper and you cant go far in the playoffs without one, he sees that his team plays without emotions, without passion , and he is already thinking at the work he has to accomplish this summer to put his team back on track ...and he is thinking "good grief, what a summer its going to be , no golf for me this summer"   And you wonder why his confidence is average ????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I agree with most of what you're saying Stanley, those are pretty much all issues for the Bs. However, can win a cup without a sniper.... who was our sniper in 2011?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

The GM is usually a manager and a business man before being a fan ...

he sees what everybody who is not blind sees ...he saw his team collapsing toward the end of the season ..he sees that the PP still sucks, he sees that we have a few useless players like Thornton, Pev , he sees that Soderberg has still a lot to learn before becoming an elite player in the NHL, he sees that Rask cant win any Big games, he sees that Horton is not the player he used to be before his concussions, he sees that Chara is aging and has slowed down defensively and offensively , he sees that TT is not there anymore and its going to be tough in the playoffs, he sees that we have no sniper and you cant go far in the playoffs without one, he sees that his team plays without emotions, without passion , and he is already thinking at the work he has to accomplish this summer to put his team back on track ...and he is thinking "good grief, what a summer its going to be , no golf for me this summer"   And you wonder why his confidence is average ????

sigh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think about how well this team has done given all the disappointments... seems to me it only takes a few of those to play better (or any one to really step up) and we have another deep Cup run!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I think about how well this team has done given all the disappointments... seems to me it only takes a few of those to play better (or any one to really step up) and we have another deep Cup run!

I think it all depends on how Rask performs. If he plays like an elite goaltender, the Bruins will advance. If he has a mediocre playoffs, the Bruins will be eliminated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Who fu*king cares. It's the eve of playoffs. Get your Bruin gear ready and shut the fu*k up and cheer for the Bruins. Whine about the team after they win the cup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Amen. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Who fu*king cares. It's the eve of playoffs. Get your Bruin gear ready and shut the fu*k up and cheer for the Bruins. Whine about the team after they win the cup.

What he said!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Perfectly said, Stuke.

Stanley, will you just go jump off a bridge already?!?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

I agree with most of what you're saying Stanley, those are pretty much all issues for the Bs. However, can win a cup without a sniper.... who was our sniper in 2011?

Horton ..despite he missed the games against Vancouver ...he had some really BIG goals 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hey dont get me wrong if ever the BRUINS win against the Leafs I will be so happy ...but it wont happen...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Hey dont get me wrong if ever the BRUINS win against the Leafs I will be so happy ...but it wont happen...

what would you like to bet, and what kind of odds will you give me?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

what would you like to bet, and what kind of odds will you give me?

Why do you bother with this?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hey, that's right!  Stanley still owes me on a bet from last year!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

ya. you're right

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I apologize for my potty mouth on the previous post....emotions...must be playoffs...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I apologize for my potty mouth on the previous post....emotions...must be playoffs...

No need!  It is a great post!