Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Chicago Blackhawks - Possible Trade Partners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Chicago Blackhawks - Possible Trade Partners

In Response to Re: Chicago Blackhawks - Possible Trade Partners:
    If i were Chiarelli... I would send Seguin, Wheeler and Stuart to the Islanders for Tavares. The kid is nasty and won't sign with NY after his contract is up. I know the potential for Seguin is great but so is Tavares and he's doing it now on a horrible team.  This would make the Bruins way better and now.
    Posted by ryder73

Frown

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The cost of Seabrook would be too high and it would not push the Bruins over the top. Sharp would help push the Bruins into a legit cup contender but the Blackhawks would not get into the playoffs without him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Brian Campbell is an excellent move.  Big contract but he makes our PP strong.  That's our biggest need.

Sections
Shortcuts