Chicago - Towes Kane & Sharp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Chicago - Towes Kane & Sharp

Who does CJ put out against these guys ? They have speed to burn. Will the 4th line be able to do the job or will CJ have to make up a line, seeing how he gets last change ? Just wondering.

Just an after thought. I caught the last period of the Ducks / Avs game. Man do Perry, Ryan and Getzlaf look awesome. I mention that as they beat Chicago a few games back. It too was a low score. A game I expect the Bruins to play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Chicago - Towes Kane & Sharp

3rd and 4th lines.  Hit em with the 4th, counter 'em with the speed 3rd line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sharp is out!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I go strength on strength or match Bergies line. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Sharp being out is big.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hey thanks for that No4...that sure helps tonite

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KCMDux88. Show KCMDux88's posts

It will be Bergy's line mostly.  No way they are throwing out the 4th or 3rd line against their top line.  That would be a disaster

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I sure as he!! hope Thorn is not out against Toews and Kane, that would be disastrous.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

School in Bruins , sit down in your seats and learn from the best ,good luck tonight vs tha Hawks  

Sections
Shortcuts