Choked again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Choked again

After the Canada Russia game,everyone i worked was shocked,i just said i'm a Bruin fan i'm used to it.And once again they do it against Montreal.This team goes nowhere until they get rid off Julien he should have been gone after choke against Philly.I don't think it will happen though Chirelli not going to do it,dont think Neely has any real power just figure head.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Choked again

In Response to Choked again:
    [QUOTE]After the Canada Russia game,everyone i worked was shocked,i just said i'm a Bruin fan i'm used to it.And once again they do it against Montreal.This team goes nowhere until they get rid off Julien he should have been gone after choke against Philly.I don't think it will happen though Chirelli not going to do it,dont think Neely has any real power just figure head.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Yea -- It's really a shame that CJ let in those 2 soft goals, took that stupid tripping penalty and just couldn't kill off those penalties.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Choked again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Choked again : Yea -- It's really a shame that CJ let in those 2 soft goals, took that stupid tripping penalty and just couldn't kill off those penalties.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

You can't tell me that Julien doesnt tell them to don;t get cut deep lay back protect lead.Don't forcheck we scored 2 goals that's plenty.They give up 40 shots a game because they lay back and don't attack,Collapse down low in own end get running around like chicken with heads cut of,they have to be the wors't team at getting puck out of ther end,you can blame players all you want'but it;s coaches game plan.No one plays the trap anymore did you see the Van,Det game no laying back for those teams,Even the Leafs are more exciting to watch!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Choked again:
    [QUOTE]After the Canada Russia game,everyone i worked was shocked,i just said i'm a Bruin fan i'm used to it.And once again they do it against Montreal.This team goes nowhere until they get rid off Julien he should have been gone after choke against Philly.I don't think it will happen though Chirelli not going to do it,dont think Neely has any real power just figure head.

Sounds good

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Choked again : You can't tell me that Julien doesnt tell them to don;t get cut deep lay back protect lead.Don't forcheck we scored 2 goals that's plenty.They give up 40 shots a game because they lay back and don't attack,Collapse down low in own end get running around like chicken with heads cut of,they have to be the wors't team at getting puck out of ther end,you can blame players all you want'but it;s coaches game plan.No one plays the trap anymore did you see the Van,Det game no laying back for those teams,Even the Leafs are more exciting to watch!
    I can't imagine CJ said anything like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Choked again : I can't imagine CJ said anything like that.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Well obviously i'm exaggerating

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

meltdown: days of destruction both canada and the bruins last night ,it will only get better ,,won,t it Innocent