Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes!

Classic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Coming from the guy that complains about everything!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes!:
    [QUOTE]The world is coming to an end, boys.  Both goaltenders played poorly last night.  (Please pay no mind that they team still squeaked a point out of the game and the team scored six goals during an offensively challenged season.) The sky is falling!  We're not going to make it! 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Just trying to enjoy another season of hockey but reading poor posting on here makes it hard . I feel your pain ! Zero tolerance on my ignore button as of this weekend due to the new virus spreading across this forum called dumbness.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

They are 12th in goals for, and 13th ranked power play...

In Response to Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes!:
    [QUOTE]The world is coming to an end, boys.  Both goaltenders played poorly last night.  (Please pay no mind that they team still squeaked a point out of the game and the team scored six goals during an offensively challenged season.) The sky is falling!  We're not going to make it! 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

ugh the Elitism of some posters on here is how do I say... Ummm annoying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Um im not sure what the point of you digging up that quote from me was(unless you wish I would do more of the underlined part). But thats aside the point.

I try to stick to hockey talk here and occasionally get sick of reading other posters either blowing each other or getting into diatribes about completely unhockey related stuff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes!:
    [QUOTE]Um im not sure what the point of you digging up that quote from me was(unless you wish I would do more of the underlined part). But thats aside the point. I try to stick to hockey talk here and occasionally get sick of reading other posters either blowing each other or getting into diatribes about completely unhockey related stuff.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Seems like your last two posts just contradicted the comment about sticking to hockey ! Btw you were right on the underlined part.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes! : Seems like your last two posts just contradicted the comment about sticking to hockey ! Btw you were right on the underlined part.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

So you completely left out the post I made about Seguins development and the two posts right after that were just personal attacks on me.  You've got to be kidding im done replying to your posts here because its a huge waste of time and you are proving exactly my points.

Edited post:

Im not sure why you are coming after me when my comment was not directed towards you at all. Actually really like to read the prospects thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Posted 1/3/2011 10:54 AM EST
    In Response to Re: Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes! : So you completely left out the post I made about Seguins development and the two posts right after that were just pe...  more >
    Posted 1/3/2011 10:51 AM EST
    Did you bring up that it was perhaps a dicsiplinary move? Regarding his reactions to the goals and perhaps reaction in the locker room. That would make some sense if their was proof of ...  more >
    Posted 1/3/2011 10:41 AM EST
    I dont even really know what that means.. “I’d say it’s more confidence now . . . head stuff,’’ said Julien. “Mechanically, he’s a sound goalte...  more >
    Posted 1/3/2011 10:18 AM EST
    Um im not sure what the point of you digging up that quote from me was(unless you wish I would do more of the underlined part). But thats aside the point. I try to stick to hockey talk ...  more >

Posted 1/3/2011 9:54 AM EST
    In Response to Re: I would start RASK against Toronto... : Agree 100%
    Posted 1/3/2011 9:37 AM EST
    In Response to Rask needs to get his game back : Yes he is going to become disgruntled and want out of this town! He had the look of pure rage on the bench in buffalo! I know what its ...  more >
    Posted 1/3/2011 9:32 AM EST
    VAN: Bieska may be available. Ive heard from fans in VAN that they would be interest in wheeler. Though with the WKR line clicking I dont think wheeler is available. Id give up a 2nd/Dm...  more >
    Posted 1/3/2011 9:31 AM EST
    Savard the one who should be getting the 4th line center time at least until he gets his timing/game back. Seguin should get the first line start tonight Lucic-Seguin-Horton if after th...  more >
    Posted 1/3/2011 9:28 AM EST
    Rask needs this start. Did you see how pissed off he was when thomas let in that first goal in the 2nd vs Buffalo???? Hes going up and leave town if he doesnt get the respect he deserve...  more >

Forum Post: Re: Heading for a tutorial at 1/3/2011 10:51 AM EST
    Did you bring up that it was perhaps a dicsiplinary move? Regarding his reactions to the goals and perhaps reaction in the locker room. That would make some sense if their was proof of it.

Forum Post: Re: Heading for a tutorial at 1/3/2011 10:41 AM EST
    I dont even really know what that means.. “I’d say it’s more confidence now . . . head stuff,’’ said Julien. “Mechanically, he’s a sound goaltender . . . he needs to build his confidence back up.’’ Right so playing him once every 4-5 games and then benching him after the first period (even though the team was winning, and thomas let in 4 goals the rest of the game) is the way to do that???? Aside from marchand he treats rookies like garbage. I know rask isnt a rookie but he is a very young goaltender.

Forum Post: Re: Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes! at 1/3/2011 10:18 AM EST
    Um im not sure what the point of you digging up that quote from me was(unless you wish I would do more of the underlined part). But thats aside the point. I try to stick to hockey talk here and occasionally get sick of reading other posters either blowing each other or getting into diatribes about completely unhockey related stuff.

Forum Post: Re: Chowda duck! Book run! SanDog cover your eyes! at 1/3/2011 9:56 AM EST
    ugh the Elitism of some posters on here is how do I say... Ummm annoying.

Forum Post: Re: I would start RASK against Toronto... at 1/3/2011 9:54 AM EST
    In Response to Re: I would start RASK against Toronto... : Agree 100%

Forum Post: Re: Rask needs to get his game back at 1/3/2011 9:37 AM EST
    In Response to Rask needs to get his game back : Yes he is going to become disgruntled and want out of this town! He had the look of pure rage on the bench in buffalo! I know what its like to be benched because your coach treats you like garbage, not a good feeling. CJ's handling of the young guys(except marchand) is really errking me this season. It will be his demise if the B's exit the playoffs early and Seguin isnt developing and Rask is disgruntled because of overplaying vets and treating rookies like  nuclear wasate.

Savard the one who should be getting the 4th line center time at least until he gets his timing/game back. Seguin should get the first line start tonight Lucic-Seguin-Horton if after the first period it isnt working then switch seguin and savard back. But atleast reward the kid when he plays great.

Forum Post: Re: Will boston show up agaisnt the leafs at 1/3/2011 9:28 AM EST
    Rask needs this start. Did you see how pissed off he was when thomas let in that first goal in the 2nd vs Buffalo???? Hes going up and leave town if he doesnt get the respect he deserves and a chance to play. You cant hold him soley accountable for the "faux" bruins that showed up to play in front of him every start this season! This kid has all the talent to develop into a top10 starting goalie in the league just like seguin has to be a top10 centerman. IMO the development of these to players should determine Julien's job security rather than how many games he can win benching seguin and driving old horse thomas into the dirt! There is no excuse to not be 100% intensity from the get go tonight. Reason 1. Inter-Division game is must win, Reason 2: Leafs #1 Draft pick Reason 3: The kessel saga. The real bruins please show up.

Seems like you had to dig pretty deep to find that one post from me. Aside from my last 3 posts to which I stick by my point you have nothing. Note I also deleted the personal attacks b4 you said anything because I dont like that type of stuff clogging the forums. Only you irritated me to do so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Seriously guys just drop it, it's a no win arguement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously guys just drop it, it's a no win arguement.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]

This I can agree with. Sorry for causing the exact thing to happen I was referencing in my orignal  post. And chowda it wasn't  even directed at you.

moving on.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Good work boys, wish more of the people who posted here could do what you just did.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Good work boys, wish more of the people who posted here could do what you just did.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]
    Nice job as mediator Matt.You're right.More of us need to forgive and forget sometimes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Holy crizap, how old are you guys?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Wow can I get the minute of my life I just wasted reading this thread back?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Holy crizap, how old are you guys?
    Posted by fordprefect[/QUOTE]
    Old enough to not make up words to express ourselves.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Wow can I get the minute of my life I just wasted reading this thread back?
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

No refunds sorry. You'll recieve a survey to your email in 1-2weeks time about your experience dealing with this thread.

Sections
Shortcuts