Chris Bourque

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Chris Bourque

I watched CB close vs the Bolts and saw him trying very hard but being knocked around often and was not effective in the phyiscal part of the game. He is small and just does not fit on the 3rd line or a pp. His effort is there but the Bruins need more from this line and soon because it is hurting the production of Kelly and Pevs and the lack of 3rd line production will hurt the Bruins as the short season moves along. CB experiment is not working and while this season is still young please fix this. Someone said he is a good fill in but the Bruins need better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: Chris Bourque

In response to brunod's comment:

I watched CB close vs the Bolts and saw him trying very hard but being knocked around often and was not effective in the phyiscal part of the game. He is small and just does not fit on the 3rd line or a pp. His effort is there but the Bruins need more from this line and soon because it is hurting the production of Kelly and Pevs and the lack of 3rd line production will hurt the Bruins as the short season moves along. CB experiment is not working and while this season is still young please fix this. Someone said he is a good fill in but the Bruins need better.

What is your choice putting Pandolfo on the third line, and sit Bourque. Do you think Bourque speed will help the 4th line instead of Thornton. I like to see this Sunday agst. Florida. Sit Thornton, 3rd line Pandolfo Kelly Peverly and 4th line Paille Campbell Bourque (Bourque jr. is not the most strongest or defensive player, but may give the 4th better scoring chances). This is the only option i see at the moment. But this 4th line may cause scoring chances agst. the bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts