Chris Kelly from Sens to Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Chris Kelly from Sens to Bruins

Taz, I think the Habs are still behind us in the standings thanks to the Sabres OT win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Relax.  Relax.  Relax.  Other improvements to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I said we needed a 3rd line center/scoring winger and a dman.

Kelly is an excellent 3rd line center.  Kills Pims and adds speed.  Its a good move.  our 2nd rounder is like a 3rd rounder its gonna be so late

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Kelly from Sens to Bruins:
    [QUOTE]Taz, I think the Habs are still behind us in the standings thanks to the Sabres OT win.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

They are tied with 69 points each after tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

wheeler is gone before the next game is played i predict.

Kelly is a good skater. But i can't believe we picked up another Daniel Paille for a 2nd round pick. I guess speed is tall in order

Forget about Brad Richards fantasy now. Bruins better get a real decent PP QB next. OUR pp is killing us literally

New lineup

Horton Bergeron Lucic
    Marchand Krejci Recchi
    Kelly Seguin Ryder
    Thornton Campbell Paille

Chara Kampfer
    Seidenberg ?
    Mcquaid Ference

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yaz,

check Kellys stats.  he has some game.  gets 15 goals a year.  from a 3rd line center I can live with this move.  very very good penalty killer as well and gives us experience

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Kelly from Sens to Bruins:
    [QUOTE]wheeler is gone before the next game is played i predict. Kelly is a good skater. But i can't believe we picked up another Daniel Paille for a 2nd round pick. I guess speed is tall in order Forget about Brad Richards fantasy now. Bruins better get a real decent PP QB next. OUR pp is killing us literally New lineup Horton Bergeron Lucic Marchand Krejci Recchi Kelly Seguin Ryder Thornton Campbell Paille Chara Kampfer Seidenberg ? Mcquaid Ference
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Brad Richards is hurt, out indefinitely according to one report.

Sections
Shortcuts