Chris Kelly playing like a female

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRealist2. Show SoxRealist2's posts

Chris Kelly playing like a female

he's not fighting hard against his old teammates for the puck... looks lost...put him on fourth line to toughen him up.. move Seguin up... please CJ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Chris Kelly playing like a female

Totally agree SR2, Chris Kelly is clearly trying to help the Sens win tonight's game. Great observation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I feel like this is the same poster

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

I'm still puzzled as to why Chris Kelly was acquired and for a 2nd round pick. PC could of got away with a third round pick. While he works hard, has some speed and decent at draws he brings very little otherwise to the table. Taking away the ability to win draws, Paille is exactly the same player and in some ways in my opinion better

We needed to add some more skill which we did in getting Kaberle and Peverly but missed out a chance to grab guys like Lupul and Frolik

Like some people stated above, i like to see Seguin on the third line and Kelly play on the 4th line where he belongs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Kelly is good at faceoffs and fair as a checker, but he doesn't (so far) show much playmaking ablility or talent for moving the puck.  I don't think he's made any great passes.  And he hasn't come even close to scoring.

Let's hope there's more than he's shown so far.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Kelly playing like a female:
    I'm still puzzled as to why Chris Kelly was acquired and for a 2nd round pick. PC could of got away with a third round pick.
    Posted by yaz16

Would you mind telling us how you acquired this knowledge?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Maybe CJ could bring back Paille for a game or two on the fouth line and upgrade Seguin on the 3rd ...that would motivate Kelly next time he's in the line up ???????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

could of had brad boyes for that 2nd rounder or bring back wideman and trade boychuk and a 3rd rounder just my opinion
    Posted by fcukhabs

Or the B's could have done what they did, use their 2nd rounder to get the third-line checking center (who only makes 2mill) they needed...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

C'mon Red! You aren't going to let a comment like "playing like a female" slide, are ya??? :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Kelly playing like a female : Or the B's could have done what they did, use their 2nd rounder to get the third-line checking center (who only makes 2mill) they needed...
    Posted by jmwalters

i hope your saying that as a joke because kelly hasnt shown nothing so far

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

The very fact that you titled your post "Chris Kelly playing like a female" bespeaks your ignorance and renders your comment useless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

soxrealist...dumb posts like this are a dime a dozen, see-nash99 and yaz16 for approval.  next time put a little effort into saying something inteligent- instead of ______ is a poopy head- it makes you sound like an idiot- but who knows this may be true

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ease up,

Kelly was playing former friends.  Its not as easy as you think. 

Kelly has been excellent for us.  The Canuck game he wasour most important player outside of TT.  Sure Lucic had the GWG and most on here would argue he was the best player.  But Kelly had two crucial faceoffs and two crucial blocked shots late in that game. 
    Kelly is a perfect fit. 
    Peverly is also a great fit as he gives us speed and secondary scoring.
    Kaberle as well.  Great fit.

All these moves were exactly what we needed and we still hold the Leafs 1st round pick.   Kelly wasnt brought in here to score or fight every night.  He is a great role player.  Glad to have him.

I guess everyone missed what a great road trip we just had.  I mean name the last team to do this? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Ease up, Kelly was playing former friends.  Its not as easy as you think.  Kelly has been excellent for us.  The Canuck game he wasour most important player outside of TT.  Sure Lucic had the GWG and most on here would argue he was the best player.  But Kelly had two crucial faceoffs and two crucial blocked shots late in that game.  Kelly is a perfect fit.  Peverly is also a great fit as he gives us speed and secondary scoring. Kaberle as well.  Great fit. All these moves were exactly what we needed and we still hold the Leafs 1st round pick.   Kelly wasnt brought in here to score or fight every night.  He is a great role player.  Glad to have him. I guess everyone missed what a great road trip we just had.  I mean name the last team to do this? 
    Posted by shuperman

I expected him to be slightly better at getting the puck to a teammate. He's giving it away too easily, too often right now. He might be a perfect guy to help you win 0-0 but I'm hoping he's more than that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

After 6 straight road wins, sounds like dealing for Kelly, Kaberle, Peverly is really hurting the team, as is the woeful powerplay, and the terrible coaching of Julien, and the horrible tactical moves of Chiarelli at GM. Idiots.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Cafardo,

he does all the little things that helps teams win games(especially when the playoffs come).  he is a very good two way player, very good on the draws, kills pims, excellent speed and can chip in on the score sheet on occasion.   And if he helps us win a 0-0 game I will live with that everytime b/c he wasnt brought in to be the scorer.  He was a piece of the puzzle we were lacking.  Doesnt have to be a 40 goal guy.  Our team is in the top 5 in goals and is the best defensive team in hockey.  Why are we complaining after we had an epic road trip, one of the best teams in the league and we havent looked this strong in a long time.  Kelly like everyone else is entitled to an off night.  He was superb against the Canucks.  I can assure you that Lucic, Bergie, Chara will all have an off night before the playoffs. 
    We should all be smiling a big s h i t eating grin 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm with Shupe. Kelly is playing the way he was expected to play. Any other expectations are bogus.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

I'm with Shupe. Kelly is playing the way he was expected to play. Any other expectations are bogus.
    Posted by bogie6

Yeah, it's bogus to expect a hockey player to be able to pass the puck to a teammate. LMAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

If Kelly's line is 0-0 for a game, I consider that a win since it probably means the other team's best/second best players have been kept off of the score sheet.  More often than not, that will put the Bruins in a good place.

Once he gets some better synchronization with his linemates, I think he'll chip in an odd point now and then, too, usually by being the guy that forces a turnover.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I'm getting tired of saying this, but him and Seguin should be swapped...no question about it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

The very fact that you titled your post "Chris Kelly playing like a female" bespeaks your ignorance and renders your comment useless.
    Posted by wilsondogg

Thank you Wilson and I'm really amazed that so few posters have echoed your comments. The title of this post shows a lack of ... human awareness. While the quality of posts at this site is generally pretty high, it's clear that there are some morons out there still.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Seguin  is not ready for 3rd line duties.  Kelly is a veteran who went to the cup final not so long ago.  You wanna swap that with a rookie who looks out of place a lot of the time. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

I'm getting tired of saying this, but him and Seguin should be swapped...no question about it
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

That's funny... because we're all tired of hearing it.

Huge question about it.  It's not going to happen anytime soon, so find another dead horse and move on...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Seguin  is not ready for 3rd line duties.  Kelly is a veteran who went to the cup final not so long ago.  You wanna swap that with a rookie who looks out of place a lot of the time. 
    Posted by shuperman

Ditto.  Word is that all the forwards on the Senators (before the team was dismantled) wanted Kelly on their line.  The guys been her for six games and he plays with Ryder.  If anything switch Ryder and Seguin and play Seguin on the wing ... not at center yet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Agree with shuperman, Kelly is the guy for the 3rd line. Now if Seguin continues to show consistent improvement then maybe he moves up by eoy and into the playoffs. But i think the less pressure the better right now.

Sections
Shortcuts