Chris Kelly possible fracture

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture

Unfortunelty for some it's not so easy...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 4/20/2011
    CARON OVER SEGUIN IS MY CHOICE

YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunelty for some it's not so easy...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Nice!!! mmph!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture : But Phil Kessel is terrible remember! Thats what all the homers on here say.
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

No, I think the smart ones were saying his attitude was terrible! No one is stupid enough to say that Kessel doesn't have skill. He's more than proven that. It's his mentality & maturity that's questionable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture : No, I think the smart ones were saying his attitude was terrible! No one is stupid enough to say that Kessel doesn't have skill. He's more than proven that. It's his mentality & maturity that's questionable.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    That can be said about a good portion of the Bruins. Phil left town because they thought Ryder, Krejci, and Thomas were more important to the team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture : That can be said about a good portion of the Bruins. Phil left town because they thought Lucic, Krejci, and Thomas were more important to the team
    Posted by orangecrush28[/QUOTE]
    I fixed it for you. Ryder was locked in already. You can easily add Ryder and that's 4 players to 1. Phil left town because PHIL didn't want to be here. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Kelly scored an empty netter, thanks to Rec's freebie, he wasn't a freakin Boland out there.

Considering he did play 2mins PK, scored an empty netter, it was his best game as a B.

Yet, I would play Ryder long before him, in any game of these playoffs. Ryder has played solid and far more noticeable than Kelly, Kelly is killing that line.

Phil going was a hurt because he was never replaced, Horton helps that, but now Sav was not replaced.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I would take Caron in the line up way Before Kelly.  At least Caron is a big body that can bring some front net presence...and it does not seem like we have to many guys doing that right now!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Kelly sighting at the afternoon skate a few minutes ago. Full cage. Ready to play.

I don't know. Seguin is not the second coming this year, but Kelly plays so few minutes anyway and his role at PK can be filled by a number of other guys not getting those minutes right now. Krejci was saying earlier he wished he were back out on PK duties more often. Recchi hinted at it, too, citing game flow as the main reason for him.

I say why not give the kid a shot for one game. It's 10 freakin' minutes we're all bickering over. Does Julien think he's THAT bad defensively?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When watching the furious pace and heavy contact in the last game, I was thrilled that Seguin was in the pressbox.