Chris Nilan Rips Bruins

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Chris Nilan Rips Bruins

In response to marco0863's comment:

Nilan on Cjad in mtl showed no mercy or any sympathy for Bruins

He commented on CJ comments about bruins always being the bad guys and mtl the good guys

Nilan called Cj a phony bstrd. A total whinebag .he says he hates the bruins. And lucic a phony meathead.

Also said cj is a self righteous when talking about the slew foot of deharnais on march

Nilan said bruins are the bad guys and have been for years. He callef the bruins a bunch of punks

Said mtl achieved what they had to by forcing a game 7 And must play like they have nothing to lose. .. Boston on the other hand ere the best team in the league and have everything you lose

Also bashed krug saying he acts all tough because of his teammates. Nilan mentioned he'd be the happiest guy I'm the world if mtl wins tomorrow night

Who cares what he says.  He looks like a homeless drunk sponging off the system.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Seriously, are the Bruins supposed to take criticism like this seriously coming from a guy who got caught stealing a bathing suit from the mall a few years back?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Chris was a thug with drug habits and criminal arrests, working on radio in Montreal Wouldn't expect less from a punk like him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Who cares what Nilan thinks,really,who cares.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If a radio station in Montreal is willing too pay Nilan a few bucks to say what they want,he'll say what they want,it beats shoplifting.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

If a radio station in Montreal is willing too pay Nilan a few bucks to say what they want,he'll say what they want,it beats shoplifting.

Tr.ue.. I bet u he would never say that in a bruins station especially if he got psid. 

We'll never know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nilan would be the "happiest guy in the world" if his heroin dealer showed up on his front porch with a freebie.

Tell me more about a what a former NHL thug, who's now a 50-something year old drug addict and shoplifter, thinks about this series...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Sheeesh....sober or doing heroin, shoplifting or talking smack on the radio, it makes no difference, he's still an a$$-hole. Always has been and is apparently hell-bent on keeping it that way. I'd get pi$$ed except he's such a pathetic waste that all I can do is not care. Sorry knuckles. You just don't matter to anyone down here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Nothing new, he's always spouting off about the Bruins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Nilan is a shoplifting junkie who has zero credibility.

He should be more concerned about that fact that after all those years of abusing drugs he looks like he has one foot in the grave.

The radio station has zero credibility since they don't do background checks on their employees. He would be denied a job at Walmart. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

and to think the B'S gave this azzwipe a job once....

and he called Looch a meathead?....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

and to think the B'S gave this azzwipe a job once....

and he called Looch a meathead?....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

Not to his face. Nilan has taken too many shots to the head and to his arm.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sounds like someone hid his works or stole his dime bag.  Cut a junkie some slack.

Are you not entertained?!?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I went to an NHL Alumni game many years ago now, and attended a meet and greet after the game at a local Dooley's Billiards bar. I got to meet and talk a bit of hockey with the likes of Billy Smith. Glenn Anderson, Bryan Trottier(biggest head ever!), Bob Probert and Chris Nilan.

All were cordial and accommodating - even Probert with his now known demons was reserved, collected and in control. But Nilan arrived over an hour late from the arena and was clearly under the influence of something.

I was outside when he arrived by taxi and was the first to get my ticket stub autographed by him. I was really disappointed that someone would let the fans (and his alumni team mates) down so much by showing up in public like that...I wish him well and hope he gets help and finds some sort of peace in his life.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Nilan has no life ....he drinks all the time, he is on drugs most of the time and has brain damages

God bless him 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

Sections
Shortcuts