Christine Bourque has to go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: Christine Bourque has to go!

In response to heyoo's comment:

Hopefully bourque scores tonight that way these threads will go away then we can talk about how bad pevs has been playing and if we should send him down. Your ragging on a kid that makes less money then Thornton and letting a 3.25mil cap hit slide threw the cracks with how bad he has been playing. Bourque battles for the puck every opportunity he gets while pev sits there twiddling his thumbs. I'll take the puck battles over the ill show up talent when I feel like it. No one has ever jumped on that third line and started to produce look it up it takes time, so give the kid ten games then bash him as much as you want. 

You make some solid points.  Maybe the time has come to move Seguin back to Center.  As a center, he would have more room to maneuver.  I think that his lack of physicality gets exposed  at wing.  Just throwing that out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

You know what I find funny people were happy to run Hammil out of town yet Hammil was a better NHL player than Bourque has been. 

Fond but cloudy memories.

Hamill was a total bust.

Hamill>C.Bourque.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

You know what I find funny people were happy to run Hammil out of town yet Hammil was a better NHL player than Bourque has been. 

Hamill was a total bust.

Hamill>C.Bourque.

Absolutely disagree. At least Bourque gets physical and is responsible on D.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Hamill was a total bust.

Hamill>C.Bourque.

Absolutely disagree. At least Bourque gets physical and is responsible on D.

I'm sure there must be someone in Providence that can play physical, be responsible on D, plus chip in a goal or two ? Maybe not. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

"That's some powerful ju-ju you wield!! Can you make it rain on demand also?

Bourque out... MacDermid in."

LOL, yes, looks like the brass may have listened to me, or to all of us who are tired of the poor kid who's in way over his head, both figuratively and physically. Some players just aren't NHL caliber despite their minor league stats. Here's hoping MacDermid becomes a good enough 4th liner that Paille gets the chance to show off his wheels with Kelly and Peverley, and make our third line one of the fastest in the league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to OrrEspoCash's comment:

"That's some powerful ju-ju you wield!! Can you make it rain on demand also?

Bourque out... MacDermid in."

LOL, yes, looks like the brass may have listened to me, or to all of us who are tired of the poor kid who's in way over his head, both figuratively and physically. Some players just aren't NHL caliber despite their minor league stats. Here's hoping MacDermid becomes a good enough 4th liner that Paille gets the chance to show off his wheels with Kelly and Peverley, and make our third line one of the fastest in the league.

I doubt they scroll the forum but the Sox did hire a guy off of the Sons Of Sam Horn website...There might be hope for Stanley after all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

oopsss 1 st game he is out and we lose ^^^^^

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Lol told ya we shouldn't have ruined a good thing ride the streak while it last don't change it then it will blow up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Lol told ya we shouldn't have ruined a good thing ride the streak while it last don't change it then it will blow up.

Even hinting that missing Bourque was the reason the Bruins lost is weak (and stupid). Patting yourself on the back after just adds to your legend (of stupidity). The 3rd line was effective for the whole game after being listless for 6 games to start the season. Playing without an anchor on their LW led to Peverley and Kelly having their best games of the year. If anything, the game last night showed CJ just how much Bourque was hurting his linemates. Tardif being recalled only adds to that theory. I guess you and Stanley are the only ones in the world smart enough to see that Bourque was the reason Boston lost.............lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Tardif will most likely skate on the fourth line alongside Lane MacDermid and Gregory Campbell. Daniel Paille performed well on the third line with Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley. Claude Julien previously said that he does not consider Chris Bourque a fourth-line player. Bourque was a healthy scratch last night."

Guess MacDermid will get as many games as Bourque was allowed to get.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Tardif will most likely skate on the fourth line alongside Lane MacDermid and Gregory Campbell. Daniel Paille performed well on the third line with Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley. Claude Julien previously said that he does not consider Chris Bourque a fourth-line player. Bourque was a healthy scratch last night."

Well San, as it turns out, maybe MacDermid wasn't there to replace Bourque in the lineup after all. Perhaps we won't have to read anymore posts regarding Bourque vs MacD. Interesting........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Even hinting that missing Bourque was the reason the Bruins lost is weak (and stupid). Patting yourself on the back after just adds to your legend (of stupidity). The 3rd line was effective for the whole game after being listless for 6 games to start the season. Playing without an anchor on their LW led to Peverley and Kelly having their best games of the year. If anything, the game last night showed CJ just how much Bourque was hurting his linemates. Tardif being recalled only adds to that theory. I guess you and Stanley are the only ones in the world smart enough to see that Bourque was the reason Boston lost.............lol.

Your insults show your immaturity and lack of hockey knowledge. Keep it going dez

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Your insults show your immaturity and lack of hockey knowledge. Keep it going dez

Yes, I have a total lack of hockey knowledge. That's quite a zinger and you saying "told ya Lol" is a sure sign of maturity (if you're a 12 year old girl).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Yes, I have a total lack of hockey knowledge. That's quite a zinger and you saying "told ya Lol" is a sure sign of maturity (if you're a 12 year old girl).

Now I know the bruins are playing pretty good when Im reading about how people are comparing a top 10 first round bust to a ahl scrap heap pick up for wing spot on 3 rd line. God I missed the forum. Dez always in top form hey bud.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

How's bourque look now dez....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Well San, as it turns out, maybe MacDermid wasn't there to replace Bourque in the lineup after all. Perhaps we won't have to read anymore posts regarding Bourque vs MacD. Interesting........

If it means icetime for the kids I'm all for it. How do you get NHL expierence ? Throw them out there in it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Bourque was in the right place at the right time. Claude's words seemed to help restore the speed and sense that Claude believes Bourque has. The 4th line call ups didn't play enough to be graded, but it's obvious that speed is required as toronto showed up both Ference and Boychuck more than once. Peverly and Kelly are both getting in game shape.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

whooo whooo the old pump comes out brings back memo,s

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

How's bourque look now dez....

@Heyoo

Hilarious  because he still looked like an overmatched teen playing against men but thanks for asking. He's constantly outmuscled and he's basically an instant turnover on the PP. Was your question even serious? If so, your embarrassing yourself if last night's game is your proof that he's ready.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Now I know the bruins are playing pretty good when Im reading about how people are comparing a top 10 first round bust to a ahl scrap heap pick up for wing spot on 3 rd line. God I missed the forum. Dez always in top form hey bud.

Loyal, you've been missed in these parts. Glad to read your thoughts again. Cheers bud. Go Bruins!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Does anyone else remember last year when some posters felt the need to toot Pouliot's horn everytime he scored a goal? Getting a goal doesn't mean a player is definitely ready now, especially when the goal is only your 2nd in 40 games to go along with a whopping 3 assist (-9).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Does anyone else remember last year when some posters felt the need to toot Pouliot's horn everytime he scored a goal? Getting a goal doesn't mean a player is definitely ready now, especially when the goal is only your 2nd in 40 games to go along with a whopping 3 assist (-9).

If Marchand is out I wouldn't have minded a bit of PooPoo.  He's scored a couple at least with Tampa.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

If Marchand is out I wouldn't have minded a bit of PooPoo.  He's scored a couple at least with Tampa.

So far I'd prefer we had Poopalot over Bourque but I hope Bourque makes me sound foolish for doubting him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Chis bourque is nothing more than a stop gap third liner until we have guys like spooner, camara, and knight more time to develop. But if you think bourque cant fill pouliot a shoes your crazy that guy was awful lst season. He scored most of his pts in 6-2 games. As far as I see it bourque is a decent player that deserves 12 mins of ice time a night nothing more. He shouldn't be on the pp but he is the best fill in we have for the third line and it is not even close with scrubs like mcdermid. So everyone that jumps all over the kid saying he is only in the lineup bcs of daddy needs check their knowledge at the door bcs there is no one else better deal with it. Maybe we shouldn't have over paid Kelly and pevs and we wold have had money to get an upgrade over pouliot for this season. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Chis bourque is nothing more than a stop gap third liner until we have guys like spooner, camara, and knight more time to develop. But if you think bourque cant fill pouliot a shoes your crazy that guy was awful lst season. He scored most of his pts in 6-2 games. As far as I see it bourque is a decent player that deserves 12 mins of ice time a night nothing more. He shouldn't be on the pp but he is the best fill in we have for the third line and it is not even close with scrubs like mcdermid. So everyone that jumps all over the kid saying he is only in the lineup bcs of daddy needs check their knowledge at the door bcs there is no one else better deal with it. Maybe we shouldn't have over paid Kelly and pevs and we wold have had money to get an upgrade over pouliot for this season. 

Stop writing about Bourque, or Pouliot, or Kessel, or hockey in general. You sound like a fool. Nice touch at the end though, claiming Peverley and Kelly are overpaid. That's freakin' hilarious.

Sections
Shortcuts