Christine Bourque has to go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Christine Bourque has to go!

Pouliot this year has 5 points in 8 games.

Bourque has 5 points in 40 career games.

Pouliot stinks and he's still head and shoulders above Bourque (literally and figuratively).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I agree with Dez.  Even though Bourque scored the game winner last night, that doesn't mean he's an NHL caliber forward.  He reminds me alot of Marchands' first season.  The difference is Bourque's 27.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to heyoo's comment:

Chis bourque is nothing more than a stop gap third liner until we have guys like spooner, camara, and knight more time to develop. But if you think bourque cant fill pouliot a shoes your crazy that guy was awful lst season. He scored most of his pts in 6-2 games. As far as I see it bourque is a decent player that deserves 12 mins of ice time a night nothing more. He shouldn't be on the pp but he is the best fill in we have for the third line and it is not even close with scrubs like mcdermid. So everyone that jumps all over the kid saying he is only in the lineup bcs of daddy needs check their knowledge at the door bcs there is no one else better deal with it. Maybe we shouldn't have over paid Kelly and pevs and we wold have had money to get an upgrade over pouliot for this season. 

Stop writing about Bourque, or Pouliot, or Kessel, or hockey in general. You sound like a fool. Nice touch at the end though, claiming Peverley and Kelly are overpaid. That's freakin' hilarious.

You never talk about hockey you just bash others post that's how big of a joke you are. I haven't seen one post from you that shows you have any resemblance of hockey knowledge that hilarious. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Poliot stinks and he's still head and shoulders above Bourque (literally and figuratively).

In a different system how many pts he have in his first 7 games with boston?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You never talk about hockey you just bash others post that's how big of a joke you are. I haven't seen one post from you that shows you have any resemblance of hockey knowledge that hilarious. 

Dez never talks about hockey. Dez is a jerk. Dez keeps talking about himself in the third person.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Dez never talks about hockey. Dez is a jerk. Dez keeps talking about himself in the third person.

Dez has no life that's is what i would put in there try that out you might like it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez has no life that's is what i would put in there try that out you might like it

English only please.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Poliot stinks and he's still head and shoulders above Bourque (literally and figuratively).

In a different system how many pts he have in his first 7 games with boston?

Pouliot had 32 points in 74 games in the "system".

Bourque is on pace for 10. Yeah, he's awesome.

Pouliot stunk but sure, Bourque is awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Do you understand the English language a third line stop gap in no world means awesome. Maybe you should read comments before you post about them. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Do you understand the English language a third line stop gap in no world means awesome. Maybe you should read comments before you post about them. 

Bourque! Bourque! Bourque! Awesome!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Bourque! Bourque! Bourque! Awesome!

My point exactly a pure clown. When your hockey knowledge runs out resort to insults when your insults run out show your true colors a complete joke. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

I agree with Dez.  Even though Bourque scored the game winner last night, that doesn't mean he's an NHL caliber forward.  He reminds me alot of Marchands' first season.  The difference is Bourque's 27.

^This^!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Did you ever get 32 mins in penalties for arguing an off-side?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

^This^!

Agreed 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

^This^!

Agreed 

You're agreeing with me now too? Aw shucks, that's really cute.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pouliot stinks and he's still head and shoulders above Bourque (literally and figuratively).

I don't know if Pouliot stinks. He has talent, size,skill....He's hard to figure out. He'd show you a flash then disappear. I wonder how many coaches he's fustrated throughout his career.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I don't know if Pouliot stinks. He has talent, size,skill....He's hard to figure out. He'd show you a flash then disappear. I wonder how many coaches he's fustrated throughout his career.

Kel, that's basically why I hold so much animosity towards him. Was #4 overall with a good skill-set and decent size but nothing between the ears. He's just another Alexandre Daigle with even worse numbers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

^This^!

Agreed 

once agian dez doesn't read go figure. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I wonder how many coaches he's fustrated throughout his career. [/QUOTE]

Well if PoU learned how to clear the puck in, instead of into the opposing teams bench. That might be a start...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

^This^!

Agreed 

once agian dez doesn't read go figure. 

Dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I have two interesting observations.  I am fairly sure every time Toronto had pressure in the Bruins end 5 on 5 Bourque was on the ice.  The second being that since Bourque left Providence the baby B's have gone from 10th up to 5th.  Bourque is flat out terrible when it comes to playing defense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I have two interesting observations.  I am fairly sure every time Toronto had pressure in the Bruins end 5 on 5 Bourque was on the ice.  The second being that since Bourque left Providence the baby B's have gone from 10th up to 5th.  Bourque is flat out terrible when it comes to playing defense.

Well I just the watched the replay & you're "fairly wrong." The Leafs held 5 on 5 possesion against every line. Matter of fact it broke down as follows. Line 1 hemmed in 1x, Line 2 & 3 2x & line 4 2x. So if you're going to be "fairly sure" I think you should at least be more right then wrong. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Well I just the watched the replay & you're "fairly wrong." The Leafs held 5 on 5 possesion against every line. Matter of fact it broke down as follows. Line 1 hemmed in 1x, Line 2 & 3 2x & line 4 2x. So if you're going to be "fairly sure" I think you should at least be more right then wrong. 

Funny thing Bourque played 2 shifts on the second line and 2 shift on the fourth.  Look at who is on the ice not which line is playing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Funny thing Bourque played 2 shifts on the second line and 2 shift on the fourth.  Look at who is on the ice not which line is playing.

Go ON!! Really???? Is that what you're supposed to do? Well after you enlightened me with your untrammelled intelligence. I still came to find out that Bourque was on the ice for a 5 on 5 situation 2x in which the Bruins were hemmed in. And 1 of those times it was Bourque that got them out of the zone. What else you got there Einey? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Go ON!! Really???? Is that what you're supposed to do? Well after you enlightened me with your untrammelled intelligence. I still came to find out that Bourque was on the ice for a 5 on 5 situation 2x in which the Bruins were hemmed in. And 1 of those times it was Bourque that got them out of the zone. What else you got there Einey? 

Keep lying to yourself I know it was atleast 4 times.

Sections
Shortcuts