Christine Bourque has to go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: Christine Bourque has to go!

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I have two interesting observations.  I am fairly sure every time Toronto had pressure in the Bruins end 5 on 5 Bourque was on the ice.  The second being that since Bourque left Providence the baby B's have gone from 10th up to 5th.  Bourque is flat out terrible when it comes to playing defense.

Well I just the watched the replay & you're "fairly wrong." The Leafs held 5 on 5 possesion against every line. Matter of fact it broke down as follows. Line 1 hemmed in 1x, Line 2 & 3 2x & line 4 2x. So if you're going to be "fairly sure" I think you should at least be more right then wrong. 

Funny thing Bourque played 2 shifts on the second line and 2 shift on the fourth.  Look at who is on the ice not which line is playing.

Go ON!! Really???? Is that what you're supposed to do? Well after you enlightened me with your untrammelled intelligence. I still came to find out that Bourque was on the ice for a 5 on 5 situation 2x in which the Bruins were hemmed in. And 1 of those times it was Bourque that got them out of the zone. What else you got there Einey? 

Keep lying to yourself I know it was atleast 4 times.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Simple observation about the baby bs. They started winning bcs most team lost top prospects to the nhl starting again while the prov bs lost almost no one. So that might have a little to do with them climbing the standings? Just a thought. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Dezaruchi, I notice that you still prevents people to give their opinion. It starts to be boring.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I have two interesting observations.  I am fairly sure every time Toronto had pressure in the Bruins end 5 on 5 Bourque was on the ice.  The second being that since Bourque left Providence the baby B's have gone from 10th up to 5th.  Bourque is flat out terrible when it comes to playing defense.

Well I just the watched the replay & you're "fairly wrong." The Leafs held 5 on 5 possesion against every line. Matter of fact it broke down as follows. Line 1 hemmed in 1x, Line 2 & 3 2x & line 4 2x. So if you're going to be "fairly sure" I think you should at least be more right then wrong. 

Funny thing Bourque played 2 shifts on the second line and 2 shift on the fourth.  Look at who is on the ice not which line is playing.

Go ON!! Really???? Is that what you're supposed to do? Well after you enlightened me with your untrammelled intelligence. I still came to find out that Bourque was on the ice for a 5 on 5 situation 2x in which the Bruins were hemmed in. And 1 of those times it was Bourque that got them out of the zone. What else you got there Einey? 

Keep lying to yourself I know it was atleast 4 times.

I'm not lying about anything. I have no reason to lie. YOU DO, because you're the one who started this classless thread to begin with & have to make yourself seem more right. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BlueChip99's comment:

Dezaruchi, I notice that you still prevents people to give their opinion. It starts to be boring.

I notice you NEVER have anything insightful to bring to a discussion.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Wholy dam cow. Wow lets get Bourque out of town. Really? You as fans suck. Give the kid a chance to prove himself. Hate it when people only look at stats and not what the player actually does the whole time on the ice. I read above, someone talking about his +/-. Well not everyone will be on the positive on this. I mean I could say that since Hamilton is -1 he should be sent back to juniors or down to Providence, even the way he is playing. The -1 does not justify anything or Bourques -3. If the line plays better, he will play better. To just blame Bourque, then you as a fan, you dont know the sport. Those -3 come have come just as he stepped on the ice on a line change (just a thought). Anyways 8 games is not enought to blame or kick a player out of the team. I dont see you fans blaming the rest of teh 3rd line of even the 4th line. Give him time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Really? I had no idea I had the power to "prevents" people from typing in whatever they would like. Thanks for the head up. I now prevents you from writing garbage. Let's see how long it can last. I'm guessing it'll only be a few minutes if at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

Wholy dam cow. Wow lets get Bourque out of town. Really? You as fans suck. Give the kid a chance to prove himself. Hate it when people only look at stats and not what the player actually does the whole time on the ice. I read above, someone talking about his +/-. Well not everyone will be on the positive on this. I mean I could say that since Hamilton is -1 he should be sent back to juniors or down to Providence, even the way he is playing. The -1 does not justify anything or Bourques -3. If the line plays better, he will play better. To just blame Bourque, then you as a fan, you dont know the sport. Those -3 come have come just as he stepped on the ice on a line change (just a thought). Anyways 8 games is not enought to blame or kick a player out of the team. I dont see you fans blaming the rest of teh 3rd line of even the 4th line. Give him time.

Since you're clearly a real fan I'd appreciate it if you'd enlighten all of us as to what Bourque is doing on the ice that negates hiss poor numbers.  Comparing him to Hamilton is no way to make your argument as that's plain silly. I can see all of what Dougie is bringing to the table whereas all I see Chris bringing is a popular last name. If there's more I'd really like to hear it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

Simple observation about the baby bs. They started winning bcs most team lost top prospects to the nhl starting again while the prov bs lost almost no one. So that might have a little to do with them climbing the standings? Just a thought.

If you look at how much offense Tardif and Bourque have provided throughout the year then I would have to disagree, missing from Providence for weeks. Also the PBruins haven't had Knight nor Caron pretty much all year, those two were to be counted on for offense. Another thing you have to look at is the top teams in the AHL go out n spend money on ex-NHLers becuase the owners have the money and are willing to reach in their pockets- See Hershey and Houston etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If you look at how much offense Tardif and Bourque have provided throughout the year then I would have to disagree, missing from Providence for weeks. Also the PBruins haven't had Knight nor Caron pretty much all year, those two were to be counted on for offense. Another thing you have to look at is the top teams in the AHL go out n spend money on ex-NHLers becuase the owners have the money and are willing to reach in their pockets- See Hershey and Houston etc.

Completely agree.  The PBruins at full strenght are very deep and very good.  The notion that they lost less than other teams when the NHL season started is false.  They lost their leading goal scorer, MacDermind for a bit, Tardif (now).  Also your points about Caron and Knight are very accurate.

Bourque, Spooner, Cardon, Sauve, Camper, Knight, Macdermind , Cunningham

I happen to think that the Bs are loaded with prospects.  It will be intersting to see what they do at the deadline.  They could certainly survive losing a couple prospects/picks, as they have a young team (on top of the prospects listed above) and they also have prospects in juniors/overseas/college.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Edmonton took hall, eberle,rnh and Schultz away from the ahl team there were teams that got completely changed due to the nhl lockout being over. Comparing fringe fourth liners  like mcdermid, tardif, bourque. To elite prospects is a little crazy not all teams were effected but enough to have a difference in the standings. My comment was in reference to some loonie saying without bourque prov is a far better Team. And that is the reason they started winning. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Here it is

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Here it is

Well, that comment is utterly rediculous.  

I was just pointing out that Providence lost their leading scorer, so its not like they werent affected by the lockout ending.  And Tardif may be a fourth line NHL player, but he was not a fourth line AHL player.

And the reason why Providence has jumped in the standing is because Spooner, Krug, and Svedberg are on fire.

Especially Spooner.  Kid could be a line 1 centerman one day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Edmonton took hall, eberle,rnh and Schultz away from the ahl team there were teams that got completely changed due to the nhl lockout being over. Comparing fringe fourth liners  like mcdermid, tardif, bourque. To elite prospects is a little crazy not all teams were effected but enough to have a difference in the standings. My comment was in reference to some loonie saying without bourque prov is a far better Team. And that is the reason they started winning.

Oklahoma City getting their prospects taken by Edmonton, of course, wouldn't help the Bruins becuase they are out west no effect on Providence. Spooner, Camper, Cunninghams and Sauve's numbers went up these past two weekends becuase they are getting Bourque and Tardifs minutes. So there is a direct correlation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Really? I had no idea I had the power to "prevents" people from typing in whatever they would like. Thanks for the head up. I now prevents you from writing garbage. Let's see how long it can last. I'm guessing it'll only be a few minutes if at all.

Yea Dez will you stop using that jedi mind trick already!!! It's getting boring...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Spooner might just get a shot soon he just got called up.

Sections
Shortcuts