CITY OF CHAMPIONS ONCE MORE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

CITY OF CHAMPIONS ONCE MORE?

Of course the big talk around town are the Red Sox signing Crawford (aww the non-cap world) .  Tony here has a point.
    Could we see all the Boston teams in finals for 2011 ?

In the last three years, since the Red Sox’ last World Series victory, Boston has undergone massive changes. The Celtics have become annual contenders again. The Bruins have become relevant. The Patriots deteriorated some and have since been rebuilt, Bill Belichick turning over his defense in a 10-2 season that most recently produced a resounding 45-3 victory over the Jets. Woe is New York this week. The Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins all have the chance at a championship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: CITY OF CHAMPIONS ONCE MORE?

you don't need feedback BsLegion, it is like the Red Sox in 2003, a continuation of the same o same o.  The Red Sox team decided to be a team not listening to the media negativity.  Odd leadership, Damon, Millar, Lowe, and et al did the trick.  Character is ridiculed on this board, but hey looking at the line up who is the man with the answers on ice or the clubhouse.  Not sure the veterans are those types, maybe Thornton if he an ounce of talent.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: CITY OF CHAMPIONS ONCE MORE?:
    [QUOTE]you don't need feedback BsLegion, it is like the Red Sox in 2003, a continuation of the same o same o.  The Red Sox team decided to be a team not listening to the media negativity.  Odd leadership, Damon, Millar, Lowe, and et al did the trick.  Character is ridiculed on this board, but hey looking at the line up who is the man with the answers on ice or the clubhouse.  Not sure the veterans are those types, maybe Thornton if he an ounce of talent.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Bruins do have the leadership to push into the playoffs.
    Heck,  if it has to do with leadership , all these teams , Pats, Celtics and Sox have the leadership to push for the final.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Pats for sure will be in the final. 
    They'll be the first to  make it and hope the Bruins follow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joey-Joe-Joe-Jr-Shabadoo. Show Joey-Joe-Joe-Jr-Shabadoo's posts

Hey Wolfy

The Bruins have about as much chance of getting to the finals
    as

1)Ryder getting 50 goals this year
    2)Jacobs being able to name one of his players
    3)Bruins responding to a cheap shot
    4)You coming out of the basement

Now let me let me let you and the Sheep get back to dreaming
    about your land of chocolate and gingerbread men filled with
    gum drops where people all hold hands and sing Zombienation
    and where the Bruins are winning cup after cup year after year!

BAH BAH BAH

PS I had to clean it up you know those globe guys

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: CITY OF CHAMPIONS ONCE MORE?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Wolfy The Bruins have about as much chance of getting to the finals as 1)Ryder getting 50 goals this year 2)Jacobs being able to name one of his players 3)Bruins responding to a cheap shot 4)You coming out of the basement Now let me let me let you and the Sheep get back to dreaming about your land of chocolate and gingerbread men filled with gum drops where people all hold hands and sing Zombienationand where the Bruins are winning cup after cup year after year! BAH BAH BAH PS I had to clean it up you know those globe guys
    Posted by Joey-Joe-Joe-Jr-Shabadoo[/QUOTE]

LMAO Joe Joe JJLOVER !
    You did make me crack up , seriously.  This I like.  "chocolate and gingerbread men filled "  " people al hold hands "  LOL. 
    Well at least you made me laugh.
    Do me favor though come on when the Bruins do win sometimes.
    With this last post I don't think I should have you on ignore.  Now let me get back to work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Celtics/Pats...

Id be worried about the B's in a best of 7 for the ECF with MTL, PHI, PIT. You know they have to play one of those teams to get there.