City of Champions, revisited. Prediction Bruins win cup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

City of Champions, revisited. Prediction Bruins win cup

Didn't I start this survey ?

This time it's just entertaining.  See what Tony Massarotti has to say . LOL

Here's just a tease:

Feb. 9: The Bruins rip the Montreal Canadiens, 6-1, to improve to 17-5 over a 22-game stretch, 37-16-4 overall. Rookie Tyler Seguin scores two goals, his 21st and 22d of the season, and owner Jeremy Jacobs tells a Boston radio station that he believes his team has a chance to win a trophy.

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/massarotti/2010/12/looking_forward_to_2011.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: City of Champions, revisited.

Nicklas Lidstrom fires a slapshot from the point that deflects off the leg of Bruins defenseman Dennis Seidenberg, hits the stick of winger Dan Cleary, grazes the arm of Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron and deflects off the boards before striking the back of Tim Thomas’s helmet and rattling between the pipes and barely crossing the goal line.

You have a better chance of predicting the exact winning powerball numbers everyday for a year than you do of predicting this happening next february right now lmao..

Irate Bruins fans at the TD Garden, deprived of a trophy for going on 39 years, start calling for the dismissal of coach Claude Julien.

This not so much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

Re: City of Champions, revisited. Prediction Bruins win cup

yea u and Mazz shud get a life.  Bruins win the cup against the Redwings and Jacobs upset about the parade ? i couldnt come up with a scenerio like this  in my wildest dreams

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: City of Champions, revisited. Prediction Bruins win cup:
    [QUOTE]yea u and Mazz shud get a life.  Bruins win the cup against the Redwings and Jacobs upset about the parade ? i couldnt come up with a scenerio like this  in my wildest dreams
    Posted by FairbankAK[/QUOTE]

Calm down.
    I just found the article funny (Bruins part)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

altho insane, in the world of hocket no one knows until its all over.