CJ Break the lines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

CJ Break the lines

How long can he let 2 lines struggle all series without making a change. Move Jagr on with Bergy and Marchand, and send Seguin down. Get to get some life. Team looks terrible. Julian makes zero moves when this team struggles. If we get ousted in this round it's his job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: CJ Break the lines

Maybe jagr and marchand need to sit game 7 because they are killing these 2 lines. actually sorry the 3rd line just plain sux. Good luck in game 7 Bs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I say move Marchand down not Seguin, Marchand has been horrible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

From what I gather offence is not Cj strength, ward is even worse!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

I say put Soderburg in give Bruin's a new look.Caryle has been making changes the hole series,try Hamilton on the wing,Bruin's look tired and slow,Seems like the first 2 periods Leafs played conservitely than third opened up Bruins couldn't skate with them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ya some line mixing needs to be done. Im all for it. Anything to get a spark and a different look amongst the players. Thats all it will take.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

Ya some line mixing needs to be done. Im all for it. Anything to get a spark and a different look amongst the players. Thats all it will take.

You Know Julian will dress Pandolfo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Marchand has been terrible...I hope he's injured otherwise no excuse.  But if your injured sit down and let someone else play you hotdogging /puckhog.  Soderberg woulda been fine.

Sections
Shortcuts