CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't.

I remember a few postings that CJ would be lost with out Craig Ramsey. Atlanta can't keep a beach ball out of their net with a really good goalie. So, does this validate CJ, or prove CR can't coach.

Let me know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't.

Sorry Perry, Ramsey has much less to work with in Atlanta than Julien.

Hard to implement any system with a bunch of reg tag players....they'll be much better next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...that's 'rag tag'

Frackin' appendages....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

If there is a next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't.:
    [QUOTE]I remember a few postings that CJ would be lost with out Craig Ramsey. Atlanta can't keep a beach ball out of their net with a really good goalie. So, does this validate CJ, or prove CR can't coach. Let me know.
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

I never said that ! Where's your link ? Who's your mystery poster ? You're a fraud and a coward .

Just kidding Perry . I seen the same posts as you and thought the same thing. IMO CR has done a good job getting the Thrashers this close to a playoff spot. I didn't expect them to do as well as they've done this year.

btw , a belated Merry Christmas to you. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't. : I never said that ! Where's your link ? Who's your mystery poster ? You're a fraud and a coward .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I guess this is yet another post aimed at me.

While you're here taking your marshmallow swings, why not stop by this thread and answer the question yourself?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't. : I guess this is yet another post aimed at me. While you're here taking your marshmallow swings, why not stop by this thread and answer the question yourself? http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=0
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Actually, NO, it was not a shot at NOT-A-SHOT. I just remember seeing a few postings about CJ, (I can't remember who posted) and have been frustrated by seeing Atlanta drop like a rock in the standings, while the B's draft pick goes with it. I was really hoping for another high-draft pick, and it is looking more and more like it isn't to be. 

I do remember some postings about how bad CJ is as a coach, and how he'd be much worse without Ramsey. Obviously this isn't the case. I personally think he is a very good coach. Maybe not a Great one, but certainly better than most out there. 

If you did trash him, then gottacha. Wink If not, then what do you have to worry about.

Can we bury this hatchette? Sealed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The Thrashers simply overachieved early in the season and are coming down to earth. Teams no longer take them lightly. They simply do not yet have the talent to compete in an 82 game regular season. Props to Ramsey for instilling effort and a system to a lost team...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The Thrashers simply overachieved early in the season and are coming down to earth. Teams no longer take them lightly. They simply do not yet have the talent to compete in an 82 game regular season. Props to Ramsey for instilling effort and a system to a lost team...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    I remember the discourse on this forum after the Thrashers trounced Boston in a Sunday afternoon matchup early in the season. Some of our usually knowledgeable posters were ready to annoint them one of the East's top teams(and just another team that Boston surely couldn't handle come playoffs).My how times have changed.On the Canadian sports networks there are many hockey pundits that now foresee a Boston/Vancouver final.I'm not saying that Boston will win the conference but it sure is nice to hear them mentioned in discussions of the league's elite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must be doing something right, cause Atlanta isn't. : I remember the discourse on this forum after the Thrashers trounced Boston in a Sunday afternoon matchup early in the season. Some of our usually knowledgeable posters were ready to annoint them one of the East's top teams(and just another team that Boston surely couldn't handle come playoffs).My how times have changed.On the Canadian sports networks there are many hockey pundits that now foresee a Boston/Vancouver final.I'm not saying that Boston will win the conference but it sure is nice to hear them mentioned in discussions of the league's elite.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Very short-sighted to presume that Atlanta would be the Tampa Bay Devil Rays of the NHL. And yes, Boston has lost many games in the past and will continue to lose some down the stretch. This is what happens in a whole season....

Sections
Shortcuts