CJ must go!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronoc01. Show ronoc01's posts

CJ must go!!

Seguin scores, now Bruins have a little bit of momentum, and he puts Campbell-Thornton-Paille out instead of Krejci's line.  Then to start the 2nd period, he uses Campbell's line 2nd, and because of Paille's penalty, Krejci's line does not play for about the first 4 or 5 mins of that period, what is CJ doing???  4th line has to sit the 3rd period, but CJ likes to roll 4 lines.  And what the hell is going on with that power play???????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: CJ must go!!

oh come on you cannot be serious

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Can we please play Seguin more. Seeing Ryder Peverley and Recci on the powerplay stinks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Agree with you Dauber...probably a Montreal troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

And here we go again!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronoc01. Show ronoc01's posts

In Response to Re: CJ must go!!:
    [QUOTE]Agree with you Dauber...probably a Montreal troll
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

I hate Montreal, but you have to agree his line choices are sometimes questionable, and the power play is horrible. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

40 PP/ 2 goals not bad at all! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

the PP looked pretty good minus the first two efforts....his line choices aren't ideal, but i think he might be missing a centermen or something like that

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

You are correct...I apologize. Just frustrated.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must go!! : I hate Montreal, but you have to agree his line choices are sometimes questionable, and the power play is horrible. 
    Posted by ronoc01[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

If you think they've made it this far on his stellar coaching, you don't know hockey.
    They lucked out with the Flyers cause their goaltending is as good as the Arlington Bantams B Team.

No offensive mindset what-so-ever on that team
    - Take 5 seconds to shoot.
    - When you shoot, you either hit the goalie in the chest or you miss the net.  There are these things called rebounds.   They create opportunities.  Something this team really needs.
    - 4th line seems to be on the ice all the time.  Sure they hustle, but 7 pts in 11 games isn't the second coming of the Schmidt/Bauer/Dumart.  
    - Whenever the D gets the puck, the first thing they do is reset (go behind the net, back up, ...) no thought of pushing the play forward, before the opposing D can get established.
    - The only one not scared to shoot is horton, just wish he would hit the net at some time.

I'm done venting.  Honestly, I think they will still get by Tampa, but those western teams are all about speed, rotation, movement, creating opportunities.  Not good for the Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]the PP looked pretty good minus the first two efforts....his line choices aren't ideal, but i think he might be missing a centermen or something like that
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Maybe he could have taken his missing center and filled in with one of the bruins best forwards, a center, tonight by playing seguin more than thornton!  I duno, get rex or kelly off line 2 and let Seguin play.  Did he provide some of our few chances tonight?  So while it's very true, no Bergy is a killer and certainly Seguin or Kelly can't replace that, but what's the deal with his inability to wana play the kid?  Two former NHL coaches, Pierre M and Eddy O said it all game, Seguin was one of our best forwards, why isn't he playing!?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]If you think they've made it this far on his stellar coaching, you don't know hockey. They lucked out with the Flyers cause their goaltending is as good as the Arlington Bantams B Team. No offensive mindset what-so-ever on that team - Take 5 seconds to shoot. - When you shoot, you either hit the goalie in the chest or you miss the net.  There are these things called rebounds.   They create opportunities.  Something this team really needs. - 4th line seems to be on the ice all the time.  Sure they hustle, but 7 pts in 11 games isn't the second coming of the Schmidt/Bauer/Dumart.   - Whenever the D gets the puck, the first thing they do is reset (go behind the net, back up, ...) no thought of pushing the play forward, before the opposing D can get established. - The only one not scared to shoot is horton, just wish he would hit the net at some time. I'm done venting.  Honestly, I think they will still get by Tampa, but those western teams are all about speed, rotation, movement, creating opportunities.  Not good for the Bruins.
    Posted by Babajingo[/QUOTE]

nice to see you've tuned in for the playoffs, because you clearly haven't seen how this team has played in the past few years. its their style, and it works, now that they've only won 8 of their last 10 you start complaining?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must go!! : I hate Montreal, but you have to agree his line choices are sometimes questionable, and the power play is horrible. 

You're new here... the rule is if you say something someone doesn't agree with, it makes you a "Montreal Troll."

Wait until you criticize one of the Sacred Cow players.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Personally, I'd put the Campbell line on the PP...at least they create some energy...and some scoring chances.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must go!! : You're new here... the rule is if you say something someone doesn't agree with, it makes you a "Montreal Troll." Wait until you criticize one of the Sacred Cow players.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Agree ! :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must go!! : You're new here... the rule is if you say something someone doesn't agree with, it makes you a "Montreal Troll." Wait until you criticize one of the Sacred Cow players.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE] Here, they're obsessed with montreal! Everytime someone has a different opinion they think you're from Montreal... paranoiac!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must go!! : nice to see you've tuned in for the playoffs, because you clearly haven't seen how this team has played in the past few years. its their style, and it works, now that they've only won 8 of their last 10 you start complaining?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's been their style since the mid-90's.  Dump it in, get it back to Bourque, let him take a slap shot.  If it works, I must have missed those Cups. Must have happened in between those Pittsburgh, Detroit and Colorado ones.  

I've been complaining since then.  That's ok.  I'm still a fan.  Just get frustrated every now and then.  And need to vent.  That's all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to CJ must go!!:
    [QUOTE]Seguin scores, now Bruins have a little bit of momentum, and he puts Campbell-Thornton-Paille out instead of Krejci's line.  Then to start the 2nd period, he uses Campbell's line 2nd, and because of Paille's penalty, Krejci's line does not play for about the first 4 or 5 mins of that period, what is CJ doing???  4th line has to sit the 3rd period, but CJ likes to roll 4 lines.  And what the hell is going on with that power play???????

Another hockey genius -- when CJ does go -- We are all hoping you got your job application in there. ALSO -- F the power play. Approx 95% of the game is played at even strength -- just start scoring 5 on 5 like they have the 1st 2 series and the wins will come.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He stopped playing Seguin after he scored his goal.  Then played him again when the game was out of reach.  I remember him saying that whoever plays hard will get some ice time before the playoffs started. 
       I though Seguin played hard tonight.  Why no extra minutes for him?  Why no PP for him.  And finally what is beyond me why not put Chara in front of the net on the PP!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronoc01. Show ronoc01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must go!! : Here, they're obsessed with montreal! Everytime someone has a different opinion they think you're from Montreal... paranoiac!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm from Hamilton, and even though I am Canadian, I hate the Leafs and Canadiens with all my heart.  I still think they will beat Tampa, I just question CJ's tactics sometimes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

There is much more to coaching than how and when CJ plays Seguin or Krejci.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

did see in last night game some old bad habits from CJ  coaching he,ll correct them it only game 1 ,HIT THE NET  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brandonboys1. Show brandonboys1's posts

[QUOTE]Personally, I'd put the Campbell line on the PP...at least they create some energy...and some scoring chances.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

Hmm? Not sure bout that one. As much as I appreciate their spirited effort and hustle, more often than not the play goes sour when someone on that line throws a blind pass out front that usually results in a turnover or 3 on 2 the other way. Then its a mad dash to get back on D. Throw them out there sparingly.  20-30 secs max, off the ice.