CJ send out Thornton and get PK Subban

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

CJ send out Thornton and get PK Subban

This has to be put to bed! This guy runs around with his mouth going all night, then tries to kill you if he lines you up. 
    PK, be a man instead of a punk! Hope you looked around the locker room last night and see how bad your teammates got their a** kicked because of you.

Can't wait for round 2!! Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: CJ send out Thornton and get PK Subban

Yep Thornton should go after PK next game ...enough is enough ..Subban makes the game look like a circus and he is the Clown

Stanley Cupt to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the only problem with that is the b's will end up on the kill...subban will not drop them with thorty-he'll start it,then skate away...then the b's will have to kill a penalty(roughing most likely).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

you don't think they say the same thing in montreal about Marchand? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Subban is a yapper, plays hard, plays with emotion.  The Habs always seem to get these types but he makes the games fun.  Gotta admit that.  Its fun to have someone out there for the Bruins to dislike.  And they clearly dislike him.

But I would much rather all the hate be directed at Cooke.  Everytime that disgusting human is on teh ice he should get it.  I am not a big JR fan but I loved what he said about Ratt Cooke

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

I hate PJK SUBBAN, i hope some where down the line some one lays him OUT. I mean lay him out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Cooke is a bigger rat for sure! Would love to see Luc or Thorny get hold of him as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Last nite was the first time I thought Marchand was the little punk! He was the shift disturber last night. I like it when he plays hard & irritates a little, but last night he took things too far. I don't like other players when they do it & to use AF's line. "I'm not going to be a hypocrite & condone it when it's a Bruin."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

PK is just a punk, not a cheapshot artist.  I dont like when guys like him skate by the bench after scoring, doing the Rick Flair "WHOOOOOOO" 2, count them TWO times in front of the Bruins bench like he did.  For someone so new to this league with so little (if any) accomplishments, he sure thinks highly of himself.  Id just like to see somone grab him when they are away from the refs and lay a beating on him for his BS.  That right there would smarten him up and you can tell he's never had it done, thats why he carries on the way he does.

Now Cooke on the other hand, is a guy Id LOVE to see freight-trained from behind and paralyzed.  Ive NEVER said that about anyone before, but that guy is on the brink of killing somone.  He has, effectively, already ended the career of a #1 player in Savard (whom Ive NEVER liked), so whatever he gets he deserves.  Guys like him dont deserve to be playing in the NHL, or ANYWHERE for that matter. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Up in Montreal they are saying how tough Shawn Thornton is for roughing up Roman Hamrlik. Calling out Boychuk too but they are really mad at Price for letting Thomas off the hook. I'm guessing Montreal is going to address their lack of enforcer situation at the deadline and he'll be in the line up on 3/8..That could be interesting becuase usually in the rematches nothing happens but if montreal goes and gets an enforcer, he knows this will be why....Should be fun

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the b's are in their heads...i love it! i will laugh if they acquire a tough guy-because they need more than just one or two! i've never seen a softer bunch of hockey players in my life.If this ONE game has them questioning their players and system, they are in serious trouble. i love it!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

CJ did not send Thornton after anyone. Thornton, on his own, tried to goad Hamrlk, and Hamrlk just skated away. Thornton is not truly an agitator, nor is he much of anything else.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If Subban doesn't agree, Thornton won't fight him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't like Subban either, but I see no point in sending Thornton after him.  It's not a fair fight and Subban will never go with him.  I wouldn't want Marchand to go with Moen either.

The Bruins should deal with Subban exactly the way they did last night.  Don't be preoccupied with killing the kid, just hit him and hound him at every opportunity all game long.  Every scrum, every chance.  He was totally rattled last night and he played terribly sloppy.  A couple of the Bruin goals could be pinned on Subban.

No need to hunt the guy with an enforcer (that's below the belt anyhow).  Just have everyone play like Horton did last night and make the kid unravel again.  If he gets so frustrated he fights, great.  Otherwise let the Hab teammates continue to cash his checks for him and expose their weaknesses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Rather than promoting revenge, You should thank Price for failing to send Thomas to the hospital like Dipietro.

At least Thomas seemed grateful that the Kid has not abuse of its strength.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: CJ send out Thornton and get PK Subban:
    [QUOTE]PK is just a punk, not a cheapshot artist.  I dont like when guys like him skate by the bench after scoring, doing the Rick Flair "WHOOOOOOO" 2, count them TWO times in front of the Bruins bench like he did.  For someone so new to this league with so little (if any) accomplishments, he sure thinks highly of himself.  Id just like to see somone grab him when they are away from the refs and lay a beating on him for his BS.  That right there would smarten him up and you can tell he's never had it done, thats why he carries on the way he does. Now Cooke on the other hand, is a guy Id LOVE to see freight-trained from behind and paralyzed.  Ive NEVER said that about anyone before, but that guy is on the brink of killing somone.  He has, effectively, already ended the career of a #1 player in Savard (whom Ive NEVER liked), so whatever he gets he deserves.  Guys like him dont deserve to be playing in the NHL, or ANYWHERE for that matter. 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]
    Hey Big? You know how I hate PK. I honestly do think that his day is coming real soon. You can tell that the players of opposing teams are getting more & more aggressive with going after him. It's coming. I DO NOT however put PK in the Cooke category yet, but I think PK will get his before Cooke does!

Also, I don't want to say I want Marchand to change his game, but the extra shot to JW was uncalled for. Not if he's not going to back it up with his fist! If he wants to play that kind of game I'm fine with it as long as he's willing to back it up HIMSELF & not rely on teammates to finish what he starts! I don't like those kinds of players & I never will! The Claude Lemieux's, Ulfie's, Lappierre's & Kaleta's types will never get my respect. I really do like Marchand, but I just hope he doesn't turn into one of the above mentioned IDIOTS! IMPO Last nite I just thought he took things too far.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ send out Thornton and get PK Subban : Hey Big? You know how I hate PK. I honestly do think that his day is coming real soon. You can tell that the players of opposing teams are getting more & more aggressive with going after him. It's coming. I DO NOT however put PK in the Cooke category yet, but I think PK will get his before Cooke does! Also, I don't want to say I want Marchand to change his game, but the extra shot to JW was uncalled for. Not if he's not going to back it up with his fist! If he wants to play that kind of game I'm fine with it as long as he's willing to back it up HIMSELF & not rely on teammates to finish what he starts! I don't like those kinds of players & I never will! The Claude Lemieux's, Ulfie's, Lappierre's & Kaleta's types will never get my respect. I really do like Marchand, but I just hope he doesn't turn into one of the above mentioned IDIOTS! IMPO Last nite I just thought he took things too far.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I agree with your sentiment about Marchand, but on that play last night, did you have any idea it was offsides?  I didn't.  The whistle blew very late too, Marchand was already at the net when it blew.  It was a strange play.  Maybe I am being too biased towards the B's, but I really had no idea it was offsides until the hit happened and I think Marchand might not have known either.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]If Subban doesn't agree, Thornton won't fight him.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

That is flat out funny!  Pk Subban though will "hang himself with his own rope".  The man plays with an edge and is a coward.  The day will come where is antics (skills noted) will be the focus of some team's goonery, not the Bs.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE].... Now Cooke on the other hand, is a guy Id LOVE to see freight-trained from behind and paralyzed....
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

That's pretty harsh, yet entirely appropriate.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If Subban wasn't such a willy, he might be awesome.  His shot is like lightning, wrist or slap and he can fly.

Too bad no one ever notices either because he's too busy being a vag.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ send out Thornton and get PK Subban : I agree with your sentiment about Marchand, but on that play last night, did you have any idea it was offsides?  I didn't.  The whistle blew very late too, Marchand was already at the net when it blew.  It was a strange play.  Maybe I am being too biased towards the B's, but I really had no idea it was offsides until the hit happened and I think Marchand might not have known either.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I actually wasn't talking about that play. There was a play before that where he gave JW a cuff, or tried to & missed. Then he skated away yapping. I found him doing a lot of hitting & running & yapping. Was he actually face to face challenged not really, but  I thought in the play you're referring to was Marchand finishing his check & Gionta took exception (which) was within Gionta's right. I actually like BM's reaction to that.