CJ told press what we all knew in March

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btrentor. Show btrentor's posts

CJ told press what we all knew in March

Post game CJ tells press that his young D (mentions Bartkowski and Miller) were overwhelmed and both made mistakes that led to early goals and momentum shifts in games 6 and 7.

Trade deadline everyone knew this, but their solution was to do nothing (get Potter and Mezaros who never played).

Plenty of blame to go around but obviously CJ feels giving up those early goals in games 6 and 7 proved what we all knew the B's needed back in March.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: CJ told press what we all knew in March

In response to btrentor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Post game CJ tells press that his young D (mentions Bartkowski and Miller) were overwhelmed and both made mistakes that led to early goals and momentum shifts in games 6 and 7.

Trade deadline everyone knew this, but their solution was to do nothing (get Potter and Mezaros who never played).

Plenty of blame to go around but obviously CJ feels giving up those early goals in games 6 and 7 proved what we all knew the B's needed back in March.

[/QUOTE]

And perhaps having some of those 12 post shots go in might have helped a bit too. You have to capitalize on your opportunities in the playoffs, and the Bruins paid dearly for not doing so. Canadiens on the other hand were unbelievable in converting the few chances they got......

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

How many goals and points did Seguin have the last two years in the playoffs ?

What a dolt of a headcase!

Más vale maña que fuerza

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Having to replace Seids and McQuaid with Bart and Miller was nothing short of a disaster.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Having to replace Seids and McQuaid with Bart and Miller was nothing short of a disaster.  

[/QUOTE]

Not a disaster, just not good enough. Miller was pretty solid and was in the conversation for 7th player and even ROY candidates. You don't learn to raise the level of your game in the playoffs until you've been there. I actually think Krug played pretty well in the playoffs this season. As did Hamilton.

Bart spit the bit...Miller was clutching his stick...at least Miller should learn and get better, not sure Bart will ever be anything but what he is now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from surfingdjc. Show surfingdjc's posts

I agree hangnail with Bart but I think Miller wasn't bad.  I think 3 rookie D men in the end hurt us. With Quaider and Seids I think we would have won. It certainly had nothing to do with not having showboats like Seguin and Kessel. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

To me, Miller was just ok (I call him Milla Vanilla, get it?).  He's not a shut down guy and he's not a threat offensively.  He took some penalties and had a few giveaways that hurt.  Does that make him part of the problem or part of the solution?  Not sure he was ready for the big stage.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SylvesterMexicano's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How many goals and points did Seguin have the last two years in the playoffs ?

What a dolt of a headcase!

Más vale maña que fuerza

[/QUOTE]

Sorry don't speak that dirty stuff which ur kind loves so much

But I'll tell u if its pesos u need which is very typical ... let me know. 

Look at the bruins we just got humiliated .... Don't get humiliated by bringing seg in... now I hear they need a chicano cheerleader here ... u fit right in.  U know not cuz ur pretty but by representation

[/QUOTE]

How many times do we have to read this bigot/racist's comments before he gets banned - again?

I hope this time is for life. NO place in here for that stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

It was weird in a way. Mezaros gave the team some offense when it needed shutdown defense, but Potter in his one game looked terrific and we never saw him again. Bartkowski is just not a physical enough guy to stop anything on D. Playing Bartkowski when the Habs clearly were scoring off of B's breakdowns on D was a mistake, but too late now to worry about it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To me, Miller was just ok (I call him Milla Vanilla, get it?).  He's not a shut down guy and he's not a threat offensively.  He took some penalties and had a few giveaways that hurt.  Does that make him part of the problem or part of the solution?  Not sure he was ready for the big stage.

Good post. Miller is not McQuaid, people forget that McQuaid intimidates guys and Miller is on his way to becoming that. But McQuaid was already there as an intimidating defensive d-man. Boychuk is the best at it, no question. Miller was not very good in this series, but his upside is very good. 

[/QUOTE]