CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread

Another great start, down by 1. Need some special teams today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread

Thank God for two good goaltenders.  With the defense being skewed here, the offense is looking quite poor with the injuries.

Campbell, Thornton, Paille, Marchand, and Arniel.  On a good team, only three of them are dressed per game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

This roster is close to being called under-achievers. Too much money here for this product, they were road warriors last week. This week there terrible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

This is brutal to watch...3-0 as the bruins are not skating again

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I'm sick on injuries as the excuse.  There is no guts and effort all month.  where the hell is Horton????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Plaayers are underachieving and coach does great job of having the boys ready to go. 

Time to make some changes already!  It's been 2 years of same crap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Oh ya, and I would love to have Ramsey over Humpty Dumpty, why can't we get coaches like that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I hate being right on saying that Mr. Ramsy & company would give the B's their worst loss of the season. Craig knows CJ's system better than anyone & like the rest of the league, he's tearing it apart! The pom-pom wavers will still be talking about the 12-8 record though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread:
    I'm sick on injuries as the excuse.  There is no guts and effort all month.  where the hell is Horton????Posted by mattbs

I finally heard his name called with about a minute left. Stuart and Siedenberg are horrible today pathetic!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

They should mix it up in the second period, toss seguin on the first line with lucic and horton, see what happens
    Posted by pbergeron37

EXACTLY!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I agree pb37.That might make this game worth watching.
    I just don't see Julien ever doing anything like that.
    Same old, same old.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

GAME OVER ALREADY! What a pathetic effort.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Top highlights from the 1st period...

Intermission- Oliver Whalstrom from Portland, ME goes 3 for 3 in mini one-on-one and Kathryn is looking nice this evening.  Beyond that...complete disaster!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

No game is over if you play with anticipation and setting tempo.  Then a team should not lose the one on one battles, the Bs basically are willing to go home after one period.  Get into the game Bs!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Stuart is such and over rated defensemen in the eyes of Bruins fans...he occasionally hits hard and drops the gloves...I'm not a big Ferrance fan but he has out played Stuart in every aspect, and yet he is the one everyone $h!ts on......

If Claude really want to teach his younger players a lesson he should be giving them some ice time today in unusual situations. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Start Timmy in the 2nd period? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

This game was over at the beginning of the month!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

They should mix it up in the second period, toss seguin on the first line with lucic and horton, see what happens-PBergeron

LMAO! Are you kidding? That might create some emotion on this team! Robots can't show emotion! OMG! Of all people that RESPONDS!! HUNWICK! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! LAST WEEK IT WAS RECCHI, NOW HUNWICK! NO there's nothing wrong with this team! All is great!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogojuicer. Show gogojuicer's posts

I just gained alot of respect for hunwick. I thought Kane would have killed him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

At least Kane will be off the ice for five.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Real tough guy with a visor protecting him....  If the B's don't respond to that I will be even more disgusted.. if thats possible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Even if by some miraculous thing the B's do come back to tie/win/get a point. It's still another game that they didn't play 60 mins!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Even if by some miraculous thing the B's do come back to tie/win/get a point. It's still another game that they didn't play 60 mins!
    Posted by nitemare-38

hey nitemare - I've noticed that, too!  I'm thinking that if idiots like us are noticing this, well... here's a crazy idea, the Bruins should hire someone to notice stuff like that and then maybe have someone try to address that issue.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Thank you Thornton.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

CJ has to go, please fire him. I can't take this anymore. He cannot get his team up. They have tuned him out.

Sections
Shortcuts