Cj

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Cj

In Claude's system the B's need to play from behind, then he allows them a little creativity. Twice big comebacks in 3rd against Pit is pretty decent.

Cj had one of his better efforts, screaming at the Refs when Rec got a penalty, pretty sure my lip reading went like this.(Whattf is this bullshiite?)

He mixed lines up well after PP and PK. Threw Berg with Camp and March and sat Thorn, Rec and Pail and came up with a goal. For empty netter had Berg with Camp and Wheeler, much better than 4th line.

He coached better against adversity than he has most of the season, he didn't crawl into his shell, he took his turtle head out of his ha$$ and was there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Cj

Agreed, he managed the players better.  Savard was horrible in the 1st period yet was allowed to play by CJ.  Savard though was remarkably bettter as the game progressed.  Hopefully Savard will be more consistent with the confidence CJ is showing for his efforts.  Savard's play is important on two levels, one he will make the offense more of a threat, and secondly he will allow Krejci to serve as the second line center, a necessity as his game is not great at this point.  I am not sure Krejci can be a first line center.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep Bergeron and Campbell were on the ice for three goals as Yaz pointed out those two might have something there. Julien shortened his bench but I just the Bs are not always playing from behind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Savard was awful in the first and once again took that unecessary retaliatory slashing penalty he is famous for late in the period....that said he however later had flashes of his old self and played what was his best hockey since returning. Maybe theres hope yet.... Krejci is definitely become a non factor and obviously been drilled too many times...he is being stripped of the puck constantly and appears apprehensive ....hiding injury...very well could be...Go B's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogsk8r. Show bogsk8r's posts

He can mix the lines up which ever way he wants but his style is just not fit for this team.  I post over and over that dump and chase just doesn't work in the NHL.  Give Savy and Berg the chance to carry the puck, get it over the blue line and set up, control the puck.  9 out of 10 times the dump and chace turns in to a turn over.  The other night Pails was carrying the puck, 3 on 3, with Lucci and Berg out there sitting on the blue line.  He has it in his head that he "MUST" dump and chase so not to upset CJ.  Drives me bonkers and I can not stand to watch that kind of Pee Wee hockey!  CJ HAS to go!  Why can't he motivate those players for 60 minutes?  It's always good start, terrible finish or the other way around.  CJ is the main motivator on that team and it's his fault the team is playing like this.  Don't get me going about having the fourth line out there in Montreal, up by just a goal with 1 minute left.  Nice going J-A, I mane CJ! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I think Bergeron and Marchand are really developing some great chemistry playing on a line together."Just like to say where are all the Mark Recci bashers "this guy is 43 has 8 goals and 5 of which are game winners.Anyone want to send him to the scrap heap now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

CJ is CJ, and KPD has stated we will be watching dump and chase all year because CJ will still be there. Providing Bergeron with more than REX can supply should be obvious, and maybe someone is whispering suggestions in CJ's ear. The comments about Wheeler's improvement is right on, but he still has trouble finishing and staying up on his skates, almost like his mind is moving ahead of his feet. He still presents a good trade prospect, as will Stuart, although I'd prefer to see Boychuck moved and keep Stuart. That way Ference could pair with Chara; Kamfer could pair with Seidenberg [ IMO this is their best pairing] and Stuart could pair with McQuaid or Bartkowski. But, CJ is CJ and will not be given a Lewis dump.

Sections
Shortcuts