CJ's postgame comments

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Re: CJ's postgame comments

CJ style still bores the hell out of me....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Actually none of those apply to his comments after today's game.. he was pretty bang on with how the game went.. It's fine to have a hate on for CJ , jut admit it .. just let me know who out there is better to handle this team right now.. I mean the team is still leading the division and is 3rd overall in the conference.. Was it his fault that Marchand decided for a moment he was Bobby Orr with the puck back there .. Hey the Bruins come out of the first period up 2-0 instead of 2-1 they don't lose this game.. Was it his fault that Seguin can't backcheck my grandmother that leads to a goal.. Is it his fault that the warts from Kempfer, McQuaid, Boychuk  are starting to show up more and more with every game? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Is CJ using mayor Menino as an elocution coach or what?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: CJ's postgame comments:
    [QUOTE]CJ style still bores the hell out of me....
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Bill Belchick's post game comments bore me too but he has won a few Championships.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Things he should say:

1.  I have no idea why I keep putting the fourth line out there after the opponent scores.  I mean, the best way to take away the energy from a goal is to get one right back, right?  I don't have an answer for why I keep my scorers on the bench at that critical point.

2.  It's important to get ahead in games, to have the lead, right?  I have no idea why I put the fourth line out there twice in the first two minutes of the game.  I can't help you there.

3.  I know the powerplay is a joke.  I can't fix it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

He should say he has no idea why no one on the team has any finish and no idea why the D continually pinchs at terrible times with little effort to even beat the forward to the puck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]He should say he has no idea why no one on the team has any finish and no idea why the D continually pinchs at terrible times with little effort to even beat the forward to the puck.
    Posted by derrickmorin[/QUOTE]

Might want to review a few of Marchand's goals of late.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I'm not going to be one of those posters who claims I know more than CJ just because I held a hockey stick once or twice, but I don't see the B's as deep in playoffs.

We will be a pain in the butt, take a team to 6 or 7 games playoff team, but we simply aren't good enough to go deep and beat the top teams.

I'm thinking more and more that CJ should pair Seguin with Ryder or Bergeron and start letting the kid build for next year. What do you think?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

He should say;
    "Tou guys should thank me....I don't take timeouts so you writers can get out of the building faster!"
    He should say;
    "Wasn't it smart of me to figure out Marchand was being wasted on the 4th line, I came up with it in 37 games."
    He should say;
    "Boychuck is playing great hockey, I am pairing him with Big Z."
    He should say;
    "Never thought about pulling the goalie down by 2 with a powerplay and 2 minutes left.....other team might score and we would lose"
    He should say;
    "I need to take over the PP from Geoff.....Shawn needs more ice time!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]He should say he has no idea why no one on the team has any finish and no idea why the D continually pinchs at terrible times with little effort to even beat the forward to the puck.
    Posted by derrickmorin[/QUOTE]

You talking about the Boychuk pinch?
    Behind by a goal late you have to take those gambles.

I don't like CJ, but that's one thing I think he had to do.

There's a lot of other stuff, I agree he should have pulled TT earlier.
    I agree he should have benched Thornton for  these 2 games.

I think CJ is a *GOOD* NHL coach.
    The problem is that he is not an *ELITE* NHL coach.
    And for where the Bruins are now, they need an ELITE coach.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Thanks for the heads up NAS. Should I review any others while I'm at it? How about his beauty assist on Bertuzzi's?  How about his several glorious chances last game when the game was still in reach?

I guess my frustration is that the B's haven't been getting that clutch goal lately. I blame CJ for a lot but you can't coach clutch.  

Bad Hab, that pinch was awful.  I don't have a problem with D pinching.  In fact, I usually hate it when they don't.  There was no play there though, and if there was, he did a terrible attempt at it.  7 minutes left and they were controlling the play pretty good.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ's postgame comments : You talking about the Boychuk pinch? Behind by a goal late you have to take those gambles. I don't like CJ, but that's one thing I think he had to do. There's a lot of other stuff, I agree he should have pulled TT earlier. I agree he should have benched Thornton for  these 2 games. I think CJ is a *GOOD* NHL coach. The problem is that he is not an *ELITE* NHL coach. And for where the Bruins are now, they need an ELITE coach.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

How many "elite" coaches are there ? Babcock ..... Vigneault....? I don't know.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ's postgame comments : How many "elite" coaches are there ? Babcock ..... Vigneault....? I don't know.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

dam straight, right you are, there aren't that many elite coaches.

they fired that guy in long island, I'd get him.