Clarke MacArthur

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Clarke MacArthur

Any chance the Bruins can pick him up in addition to Tomas Kaberle.  He has an expiring contract so Toronto should be willing to deal him.  Perhaps we can offer them our first round pick if they offer us both MacArthur and Kaberle. MacArthur has had a terrific season, and would be a great pickup for our team. How does this offer sound:

Boston Trades: Mark Stuart, Blake Wheeler, BOS 1st, BOS 3rd/mid-level prospect (Suave, Bartowski, etc)

Toronto Trades: Tomas Kaberle, Clarke MacArthur

This trade would really put us in position to win the Stanley Cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Clarke MacArthur

The Leafs likely try and sign him.  I think that a reason they dealt Versteeg.  Lupol and Clarke played together before and likely pencil in on their 2nd unit next year. 

I like him.  And I wouldnt mind Kaberle.  But I still don't believe this gets us over the hump.  But it would be two nice dents for sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Well I for one would really like McArthur and Kaberle but the cost would probably to much. I don't like the thought of loading Toronto up too much, they are divisional rivals after all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Tom,

I have never liked JBo.  Never.  Maybe its b/c he shows no emotion.  He reminds me of a hockey version of JD Drew, all the talent in the world and no heart. 

I don't think the leafs deal off everyone.  I can see them trading Kessel though.  The Kinds are dying for a goal scorer.  If they could land Schenn and Simmonds for Kessel I bet they do it. 

Burke isnt the smartest cookie...but he must have some kinda plan.

For Kaberle I am saying a 2nd rounder and Stuart. 

Sections
Shortcuts