Clarkson gets his 10 games....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Clarkson gets his 10 games....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=432611

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Clarkson gets his 10 games....

wow what a way to start a season !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

He should have taken a page out of the Book of Kadri and gone with the "they had to hold me back" line. He would have looked just as tough and wouldn't miss 1/8 of the season. Rough way to start a 7 year deal for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

what were they both thinking. him and Phylis (81) I mean...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

what were they both thinking. him and Phylis (81) I mean...

I think Kessel ( I refuse to use your horrible name) was thinking of defending himself against a rather large goon. The more I watch it, the more I like what he did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

maybe with the 1st slash, yes. But not the 2nd. Plus he did it last week vs. Philly I beleive. hence the 3 game suspension. He better think before he slashes next time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

maybe with the 1st slash, yes. But not the 2nd. Plus he did it last week vs. Philly I beleive. hence the 3 game suspension. He better think before he slashes next time.

I think the 3 pre-games is the NHLs wahy of saying we cant have players swingin their sticks like that but we understand why he did it. Kessel was put in a position he shouldnt have been in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think the 3 pre-games is the NHLs wahy of saying we cant have players swingin their sticks like that but we understand why he did it. Kessel was put in a position he shouldnt have been in.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Kessel would've gotten any games had he not gone back and tried to spear Scott after things had died down some. I personally thought the 1st slash was only worth 2 minutes at most.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I don't think Kessel would've gotten any games had he not gone back and tried to spear Scott after things had died down some. I personally thought the 1st slash was only worth 2 minutes at most.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was the second slash as Toronto players gathered on Scott. The 3rd one didnt look like a spear at all to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it was the second slash as Toronto players gathered on Scott. The 3rd one didnt look like a spear at all to me.

[/QUOTE]

It was more of a poke but still unnecessary after things had started to die down. I honestly didn't really notice the 2nd slash you speak of as there was just so much happening on the ice at the time. I'll take your word for it though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It was more of a poke but still unnecessary after things had started to die down. I honestly didn't really notice the 2nd slash you speak of as there was just so much happening on the ice at the time. I'll take your word for it though.

Check out the replay dez - it was the second slash that bothered me, not the first or the third poke. On the second Scott had his back to Kessel and was engaged with at least two leafs and handcuffed by them. Kessel took a whack from behind two-fisted - Scott never saw it coming and was no threat to Kessel at that point. That warranted more than 3 pre-season games IMO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Check out the replay dez - it was the second slash that bothered me, not the first or the third poke. On the second Scott had his back to Kessel and was engaged with at least two leafs and handcuffed by them. Kessel took a whack from behind two-fisted - Scott never saw it coming and was no threat to Kessel at that point. That warranted more than 3 pre-season games IMO.

Agree completely.