Classless Cunucks fans litter the ice!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Classless Cunucks fans litter the ice!!

http://youtu.be/YbTPFo6znZo

Up to this point they were so polite and well behaved!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: Classless Cunucks fans litter the ice!!

Not sure what your point in posting this is?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Although it did make me miss Pat Burns

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

In Response to Re: Classless Cunucks fans litter the ice!!:
    [QUOTE]Although it did make me miss Pat Burns
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

Pat was the best!!
    Saw him tell a story about stopping the Habs team bus, picking up a drunken Habs fan getting pumelled out side the Gardens, and taking him by team bus to the hospital. 
    NHL Head Coach, still patroling the streets!

Point of the post is wondering if B's fans have forgotten what started this rivalary.
    So much venom towards Canucks. Only one player got a dishonourable discharge, from the sport, that particular game.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

"wondering if B's fans have forgotten what started this rivalary"

What rivalry?  Before playing Vancouver for the Cup, most Bs fans coiuld have given 2 ships about the West Coast Habs...

Any rivalry between these too teams started last June, with their classless fans, with their classless play, and their entitlement attitude.   

It is kinda hard to have a rivalry with a team that you only see once per year and 2x if you happen to both make it to the cup. 

So, like dave said..."whats your point?"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]"wondering if B's fans have forgotten what started this rivalary" What rivalry?  Before playing Vancouver for the Cup, most Bs fans coiuld have given 2 ships about the West Coast Habs... Any rivalry between these too teams started last June, with their classless fans, with their classless play, and their entitlement attitude.    It is kinda hard to have a rivalry with a team that you only see once per year and 2x if you happen to both make it to the cup.  So, like dave said..."whats your point?"
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about my point. I found my answer!!
    PS Watch the video again, if you don't get my point then, you likely never will.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

How stupid of me.  I just skimmed through your old posts and it looks like you have been trolling here a little more than a year now.  That explains why no one else replied to you...you have now been ignored.  BYE BYE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]How stupid of me.  I just skimmed through your old posts and it looks like you have been trolling here a little more than a year now.  That explains why no one else replied to you...you have now been ignored.  BYE BYE
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

I throw myself upon the mercy of the court!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Inferiority complex doesn't necessarily start, but is certainly exacerbated when you trade Cam Neely and a high pick (#3 overall Glen Wesley) for Barry Pederson.

How do you really recover from trading a HOF from your home province like that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Inferiority complex doesn't necessarily start, but is certainly exacerbated when you trade Cam Neely and a high pick (#3 overall Glen Wesley) for Barry Pederson. How do you really recover from trading a HOF from your home province like that?
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    ....especially since Lucic was acquired with the pick we got for Samsonov, who was acquired with a pick we got for Wesley........that's the trade that keeps on giving.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless Cunucks fans litter the ice!! : ....especially since Lucic was acquired with the pick we got for Samsonov, who was acquired with a pick we got for Wesley........that's the trade that keeps on giving.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

And we got Barry back as an in studio host! He's actually pretty good too.