Classless Habs Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Classless Habs Fans

I understand they were up in arms after the Chara hit, but there is never a good time to cheer when an opposing player gets hurt. McQuaid took a shot off the foot and 21,000 "poor me" idiots cheer when he goes down.

I hate to see anybody injured on the ice, but i'm sure not going to cheer when somebody is.

Again it's hard to feel bad for a classless bunch in Montreal that even boo the USA anthem.

I do wish all the best to Max, but the Habs fans can all ram there heads into turnbuckles for all I care...GROW UP!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Classless Habs Fans

Mark my words.... Many, many hab fans will be trying to get their hands on tickets in Boston later on this month! Watch!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

best revenge is winning,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TThomas30. Show TThomas30's posts

Lets not forget about Habs fans throwing mugs of beer at Tim Thomas who was in the tunnel and had nothing to do with the game at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

On Team 990 right now the discussion is what Bruins player do the Habs go after when they come back to town since they can't go after Chara (too big). Lucic, Bergeron, and Horton are the names being floated. 

Sickening that the fans want to purposely take out one of our players for an accidental injury. I'm afraid for Habs fans and the Habs if one of their players goes for a cheap shot vs. the Bruins. There will be mayhem on the ice and in the stands (not condoning it but just stating that it's likely when a Habs fan cheers a Bruin strung out like Pacioretty).

Looks like it's going to be an ugly game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

NRGUY- I'm not worried about Chara, he can take care of himself; tough as nails

To the OP: i hate the Habs and their fans but if this play happened in BOS and it was one of the B's hurt, we'd probably react the same way...maybe worse

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Those fans are no different than the meatballs kylequinn and MILANLucic that were on here last night.  Those guys arent fans.  They wait for that kinda thing and then come on here to stir the pot.  Every city has its fans that you wish would just stay away. 
    Montreal played a great game yesterday.  They needed that game and took it away from us.  The refs were excellent in my eyes.  A few calls could have gone either way. 
    Looking fwd to the next game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: Classless Habs Fans:
    [QUOTE]On Team 990 right now the discussion is what Bruins player do the Habs go after when they come back to town since they can't go after Chara (too big). Lucic, Bergeron, and Horton are the names being floated.  Sickening that the fans want to purposely take out one of our players for an accidental injury. I'm afraid for Habs fans and the Habs if one of their players goes for a cheap shot vs. the Bruins. There will be mayhem on the ice and in the stands (not condoning it but just stating that it's likely when a Habs fan cheers a Bruin strung out like Pacioretty). Looks like it's going to be an ugly game.  
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Good luck to anyone trying to fight Lucic. Wouldn't mind seeing a Gill/ Horton rematch though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtf7banAUXA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

If they want to go after Bruins like Chara, Lucic and McQuaid......go right ahead.  See where that gets ya.  Let me help......

a) On the wrong end of a few beatdowns

b) A loss.  Because they would be clearly getting away from the kind of game that suits them

Be careful what you wish for, my frosty nippled, francophonic, friends from the north

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

[QUOTE]Those fans are no different than the meatballs kylequinn and MILANLucic that were on here last night.  Those guys arent fans.  They wait for that kinda thing and then come on here to stir the pot.  Every city has its fans that you wish would just stay away.  Montreal played a great game yesterday.  They needed that game and took it away from us.  The refs were excellent in my eyes.  A few calls could have gone either way.  Looking fwd to the next game.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Good analysis of the game.  I also think the B's wasted a bunch of quality chances and the score didn't reflect the balance of play last night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Oh, I'm not worried with anyone on the Bruins getting into a fight with the Canadiens (especially Chara). I'm worried about a cheap shot like a knee to knee, intentional boarding, or an elbow to a player from the blindside. I really hope it's not a this for that game, but I don't dismiss the possibility that Montreal sends out a goon to fight or attack Seguin or Krejic.

If I were Claude, Seguin will be watching the game from the press box.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well now they're talking about bringing a player from the AHL that can fight and some fans here in Montreal suggests that they bring in Laracque who is still under contract with the habs...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

anything... LOL you're insane ! hope you're not believing yourself...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

My brother is a habs fan, he said, "well we cant fight chara so i'd scratch seguin".  Granted, the habs could call up a career ahl'er and tell him to goldberg spear chara's knee.  Or they could go after seguin, bergeron etc.  Unfortunately this stuff never happens.....ever.

if it did however, once their goons are off the ice, then what?  half the B's team are beasts, Montreal is not that stupid.

We are both playoff teams, its not worth it to either side.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

It was a hard hit which unfortunately injured Pachioretty. They showed about a dozen erxmaples of the same hit on TV.  Hopefully he makes a full recovery. 

I doubt the Habs try to pinch down the boards next time.  I doubt he would have done it this time if Chara had a rep as a head hunter. Chara wisely didn't let him by. 

As for the 'Tinker' Bell Centre and the Habs fans  - who cares? Just watch your pansy boys take more dives like Hamerdick.  That's their best move.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

The Habs even have more class than that to go after retribution. That is the idiot fans making these comments not the players or coaches. The next game will have too much riding on it for Montreal to be taking liberties.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The habs will talk a big game but when it comes time to drop the gloves they will turtle. Wash, rinse, scrub repeat.........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

As long as they keep it to fighting for revenge than it's fine and I think it's warranted...

But the B's will be on alert and will start the bloodbath at the first sign of a cheap shot...

Keep it to fighting and it's fine...

Also, I hope they bring Laraque in so we can watch him try to skate haha...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

The Habs should contact Tonya Harding's gang if they are thinking of getting back at Zdeno.  Or go and burn a Slovak police car. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]The Habs should contact Tonya Harding's gang if they are thinking of getting back at Zdeno.  Or go and burn a Slovak police car. 
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]

They will just flip and burn their own police cars in montreal just like they do anytime they win a playoffs series

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Next time Bettman comes to town throw a few smoke bombs at him....and do the ole fipnburn on another police car!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

There's plenty of classlessness to go around on both fan-base's respective message boards.

Neither side is exactly covering itself in glory with some of the comments the more moronic people post. From "Max got what he deserved" from clowns like LucicMilan on the Bruins side to "I hope someone shoots Chara" from posters on the Habs side, this has brought out the morons, and both sides have more than their fair share of those.

Don't believe me? Read some of the genius comments on this board and then go over to habsinsideout.com and check out the idiocy there. It's a train wreck both places.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I don't think the Habs will go after anyone. This is the wrong team to do that to. This Bruins team is a lot different than the team from last year(no reaction to Savvy). If the Habs were to target someone I don't think the Bruins would just stand around and allow to happen/go unpunished.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

BTW Pleckanec did a knee on knee on Lucic last night but no one in mtl talks about that.  It could have been really dangerous.  Also when Subban nailed Marchand 2 games ago... the «against all violence» habs's fans were all standing up and talking about it after the game and showing the sequence over and over again.  Funny how it is ok for them to hurt us but the other way around is not.  A lot of hypocrits!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone remember when Kyle Mclaren took off Richard Zednick's head....Nothing was done to him and nothing will be done to any of the Bruins players.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Nothing was done, except for when the top-seeded Bruins were ushered out of the playoffs 4 nights later (by the 8th seeded Habs). Winning the next 2 games was retribution aplenty.

Sections
Shortcuts